Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Processing Problem On Seeding

ythprof

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
60.5 GB
Uploaded
189.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hello
I can't seed any torrent and i don't know why and what is the problem, and my internet connection is also fine.
I have tried restarting the computer and the network problem is still the same, and I have even changed several versions of the torrent client.
Maybe there is a solution, thanks.

ythprof

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
60.5 GB
Uploaded
189.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I suspect your RAM is too low..

My advice:
Try to cut down your torrent by 500 torrents.
But don't delete the files and the .torrent from hdd.
Just .torrent from your client.
Thanks for the suggestion, I will try it. Thank you.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
There is a test I want you to do.
1. Download and make a USB Using Windows PE like Hiren/Strelec.
2. Download a very small torrent from here, and add the torrent to that USB
3. Download qBittorrent Portable and add it to the USB
4. Boot from USB, run the portable qbit and download the small torrent.
5. Observe
If the portable client connects and downloads, the fault is from your windows. If it does NOT connect, the problem is your router or provider.
If it's from your windows... sadly we can't help much as there are literally a hundred different things that can affect connectivity. Maybe try a system restore to a date that connections were working fine??
If it's your modem, check port forwarding or change firewall settings (set to low if it's set to high etc).
If it's your provider you can try and call them. If you have wifi, ask a neighbor to let you connect for a few minutes, preferably one that has a different ISP, and try to your torrent client again. If you connect that means it's your ISP.

Alternatively
Whatever it is, it's not from us. The fact that you can connect here and you can see the tracker status means we are not down. Try a VPN and see if that will allow you to connect. That can also indicate that its your ISP.

ythprof

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
60.5 GB
Uploaded
189.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
There is a test I want you to do.
1. Download and make a USB Using Windows PE like Hiren/Strelec.
2. Download a very small torrent from here, and add the torrent to that USB
3. Download qBittorrent Portable and add it to the USB
4. Boot from USB, run the portable qbit and download the small torrent.
5. Observe
If the portable client connects and downloads, the fault is from your windows. If it does NOT connect, the problem is your router or provider.
If it's from your windows... sadly we can't help much as there are literally a hundred different things that can affect connectivity. Maybe try a system restore to a date that connections were working fine??
If it's your modem, check port forwarding or change firewall settings (set to low if it's set to high etc).
If it's your provider you can try and call them. If you have wifi, ask a neighbor to let you connect for a few minutes, preferably one that has a different ISP, and try to your torrent client again. If you connect that means it's your ISP.

Alternatively
Whatever it is, it's not from us. The fact that you can connect here and you can see the tracker status means we are not down. Try a VPN and see if that will allow you to connect. That can also indicate that its your ISP.
Thank you very much for the advice. I have tried using a VPN and currently monitored successfully for seeding. it seems that it is my ISP connection that is interfering with all this.

I think I need to find a way to bypass my ISP. Thank you sir.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much for the advice. I have tried using a VPN and currently monitored successfully for seeding. it seems that it is my ISP connection that is interfering with all this.

I think I need to find a way to bypass my ISP. Thank you sir.
You can keep using a VPN as far as torrenting goes we are ok with that, Just remember to set an exception for when you are browsing the site only.

ythprof

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
60.5 GB
Uploaded
189.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
You can keep using a VPN as far as torrenting goes we are ok with that, Just remember to set an exception for when you are browsing the site only.
Well thanks for reminding, I will still try to find a way to bypass my internet connection. Thanks you sir😎

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Using a VPN WILL bypass your provider. That is the main purpose of the VPN.
Normally it's like this:
[YOU] <-------> [ISP]<----------> [Torrents]
With VPN its
[YOU]<------>[ISP]<---->[VPN]<----->[Torrents] so your ISP only sees you connecting to a VPN but does not know or can block whatever you do through the VPN which includes torrents.

JoeNort

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
88.4 GB
Uploaded
4.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Stop using the VPN and your problems will be gone! IMO

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Tho every help is welcome and every opinion respected, I would suggest reading the entire thread my friend. OP has a problem because probably his ISP is blocking torrents and the only way he could was by using VPN to bypass ISP block.

ythprof

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
60.5 GB
Uploaded
189.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Using a VPN WILL bypass your provider. That is the main purpose of the VPN.
Normally it's like this:
[YOU] <-------> [ISP]<----------> [Torrents]
With VPN its
[YOU]<------>[ISP]<---->[VPN]<----->[Torrents] so your ISP only sees you connecting to a VPN but does not know or can block whatever you do through the VPN which includes torrents.
Well thanks for the info sir.

ythprof

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
60.5 GB
Uploaded
189.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Before using VPN for seeding, I always failed. I have tried everything.
When you told me to stop using VPN, then what do you suggest so that I can successfully seed?
thanks

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Before using VPN for seeding, I always failed. I have tried everything.
When you told me to stop using VPN, then what do you suggest so that I can successfully seed?
thanks
Ignore JoeNort because all he is doing is confusing you.
His advice is bad advice because he hasn't read this thread properly and he doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.

Listen to Cyler. You can trust him to give well thought out advice.

This is a summary of the staff's position on using VPN:
1) You can run your torrent client through a VPN if that is the only way that it will work.
2) We strongly suggest that you do not browse the site using a VPN because that might get you banned.

Here is a detailed explanation of the "No VPN" rule.

ythprof

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
60.5 GB
Uploaded
189.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Ignore JoeNort because all he is doing is confusing you.
His advice is bad advice because he hasn't read this thread properly and he doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.

Listen to Cyler. You can trust him to give well thought out advice.

This is a summary of the staff's position on using VPN:
1) You can run your torrent client through a VPN if that is the only way that it will work.
2) We strongly suggest that you do not browse the site using a VPN because that might get you banned.

Here is a detailed explanation of the "No VPN" rule.
Thank you very much for guiding me, I will try to learn and understand in detail regarding the VPN rules. Thank you have a nice day.