Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Autodesk AutoCAD 2025 (x64) *TeamOS*

magicaness

Downloaded
27.5 GB
Uploaded
11.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
check this thread https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/team-os-torrenting-guidance-plus-ratio-solutions-here.8296/ you both have a bunch of inactive torrents that you should be seeding to increase your ratio. Even if they're not actively uploading you gain seed bonus which you can trade for upload credit to increase your ratio.

step 3 says to Replace the netapi32.dll but there is no such file in the meds folder

Could you help me with this issue?
So I took some torrent files from here, but I didn't actually download them just the .trt file. Later, I sent these torrent files to my friend. When I checked, I noticed that my seeding ratio is low, and I need to seed the torrent that I didn't download. How can I resolve this issue?

Cyborg

Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
248.1 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 6 years
Could you help me with this issue?
So I took some torrent files from here, but I didn't actually download them just the .trt file. Later, I sent these torrent files to my friend. When I checked, I noticed that my seeding ratio is low, and I need to seed the torrent that I didn't download. How can I resolve this issue?
It's quite simple. Stop sending torrent files that you get from here to your friend as it will affect your ratio the reason it affects your ratio is because this is a private tracker meaning any .torrent files you download from here are bound to your account. Even more so if they are not a registered user here. Also tell your friend to seed the files he downloaded

Last edited:

owais alsaqi

Downloaded
45.8 GB
Uploaded
32.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
It is the basic rule for engineering design programs.
Thank you from the heart

artanis34

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks sir Thanks hopefully it works nice and smoothly

shahwf

Downloaded
13.7 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for the upload! Much Appreciated.