Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct ðŸ”° Kaspersky Free|Basic|Standard|Plus|Premium 21.9.6.465 [Repack] (27 Jan 2023) => TeamOS <=

Mr. Edward

Die with memories, not dreams
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
259.4 GB
Uploaded
40.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
134 (137)
Member for 6 years
Q83q1Q.png

Program version: 21.9.6.465 (MR9)
Interface language: Russian, English
Treatment: included (except Premium)
Medicine type: license file

System requirements:
  • Windows 7 SP-1, 8 and 8.1, 10, 11
  • 1500 MB free hard disk space
  • Processor: at least 1 GHz
  • RAM: 1 GB (for 32-bit system) or 2 GB (for 64-bit system)
  • Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768
  • Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
  • Microsoft .NET Desktop Runtime 6.0.10 or higher
  • Internet connection

Description:
In 2023, Kaspersky brings next-generation cybersecurity to protect you from new viruses, ransomware, and malware without slowing you down.
Also includes payment protection and a password manager to keep your digital life private and secure.
Main features of Kaspersky:

Security features:

Real-time Antivirus
Continuously scans your devices for viruses, worms, Trojans, CryptoLockers, rootkits and spyware, protecting you from both new and known online threats.

Instant Threat Detection
Provides real-time continuous analysis of files, applications and websites on your computers, protecting you and your data with fast threat detection.

Safe Web Browsing Triggers
on- screen warnings if you try to visit sites that are considered dangerous or potentially dangerous. It makes this assessment using a list of sites that have been attacked previously and asks you if you want to continue or not.

Hack protection
Tools to prevent unauthorized access or takeover of your computer, including anti-phishing and firewall protection.

Ransomware Protection
Monitors your computer in real time to detect activity that matches ransomware behavior. This means suspicious activity can be blocked instantly, preventing ransomware attacks from blocking access to your computers.

Network Attack Blocker
Detects suspicious activity and blocks direct attacks so cybercriminals can't threaten your security or prevent your computer from working properly.

Two way firewall
Helps prevent hackers from attacking your computer by detecting both incoming and outgoing network requests, allowing you to view, evaluate and manage every incoming and outgoing connection established.

Anti-Phishing
Warns you about phishing links in emails and websites. Helps prevent scammers from luring you to fake websites designed to steal your personal information.

Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows
Removes malware that got on your Windows device before you installed protection. Also finds and fixes Internet connection problems.

Disaster Recovery
You can save your computer from existing viruses by downloading Kaspersky Rescue Disk to a flash drive and running it on the infected computer to recover the OS and data.

Application Vulnerability Scanning
Scans and detects vulnerabilities in applications already installed on your devices to prevent infection.

Rootkit Scan Scans
your computer and operating system for any malware that is so deeply rooted in your device that it even starts before your OS.
Performance features:
Remove duplicates and large files
Allows you to easily find and remove files with identical content. Sorts files by size so you can delete the ones you don't need, freeing up disk space and improving device performance.

Unused Apps
Cleaner Displays the apps you use the least and lets you uninstall the ones you don't need, helping you free up much needed disk space on your PC.

Hard Drive Status Monitor
Alerts you if your hard drive is about to fail so you can back up your photos, files and data.

Backup
Allows you to schedule automatic data backups on your PC so that you can easily restore important data in the event of a system failure in the future.

Fast Startup
Helps your computer boot faster by preventing unnecessary applications from opening when you turn on your computer.

PC
Boost Helps your PC run faster by removing invalid Windows registry entries, clearing folders and emptying the Trash.

Application and Software
Updater Prompts you to install software updates to keep your PC running as fast and smoothly as possible, so you always get the latest protections.

Entertaining Mode
Ensures there are no distractions while playing games or using full-screen applications with discreet security in the background. It automatically detects full screen mode and stops scanning and displaying security notifications except critical ones.

Activity Manager
Checks which software and applications are consuming the most data so you can close them so your computer doesn't slow down or freeze.

Battery Saver
Delays virus scanning and pattern updates when your Windows laptop is not charging, allowing you to work, play or stream longer.

Privacy features:
Stalkerware detection
Alerts you if there is an attempt to use your software to spy on you - for example through Stalkerware - or steal your cryptocurrency.

Ad Blocker
Stops annoying website banners and potentially harmful ads from showing up on your Windows PC. If you're happy with the ads on certain sites, you can add them to your favorites so you can continue to see ads when you visit them.

Home Wi-Fi Monitor
Sends notifications to your computer when a new device connects to your Wi-Fi network so you can turn off unauthorized devices.

Webcam and microphone protection
Blocks unauthorized access to your Windows PC so no one can watch you in your home. It alerts you when an app tries to use your webcam and allows you to block apps or grant permission to trusted apps.

Payment Protection
Runs on your home computer, redirecting you to a bank-grade secure browser when you make an online transaction. This prevents hackers from intercepting your credit card and financial data.

Password Manager
Securely stores and syncs your passwords, credit card information and important documents across your devices.

Keylogger Protection
Automatically prevents keyloggers from recording keystrokes on your Windows PC, helping to protect your passwords, banking details, and any other sensitive information you enter on your keyboard.

Build Features:
  • All editions in one assembly: Free, Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium
  • Added NET Framework 4.8 and NET Desktop Runtime 6.0.13 installation packages
  • There is a possibility of silent installation (for remote installation through the terminal, preliminary unpacking of files is required!)
  • It is possible to install with disabled self-defense (for the possibility of subsequent settings of the antivirus).
  • It is possible to install with a personal antivirus settings file (install.cfg)
  • Added the ability to activate the trial version: Basic, Standard, Plus
  • Added the ability to install with a license: Free, Basic, Standard, Plus (offline activation)
  • Includes Kaspersky Tweaker.
Kaspersky Tweaker:
  • List of free and trial activation codes.
  • Complete activation reset (includes trial activation).
  • Saving and loading an activation backup.
  • Change the priority of receiving patches.
  • Disable registration popup (Free).
  • Disable, enable the request "Do not ask for confirmation during"
  • Added the ability to check, disable and enable telemetry (for versions 21.4+)
*** Treatment Procedure ***
Treatment is performed automatically during installation.
In normal mode, you will need to perform additional steps.

Disabling the registration window:
Open the antivirus window, then settings (gear) -> Performance settings -> Computer resource consumption -> uncheck "Enable self-defense"
Open the registry editor (Win + R -> regedit), go to the registry branch:

For 32-bit OS:

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\AVP21.9\Data\UCPRegistrationAlert

For 64-bit OS:
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\KasperskyLab\AVP21.9\Data\UCPRegistrationAlert

Find the state parameter , set the value to 2 .

*** How to get new patches before everyone else ***
Open the antivirus window, then settings (gear) -> Performance settings -> Computer resource consumption -> uncheck "Enable self-defense"
Open the registry editor (Win + R -> regedit), go to the registry branch:

For 32-bit OS:

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\AVP21.9\environment

For 64-bit OS:
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\KasperskyLab\AVP21.9\environment

Find the UpdateTarget parameter , set the value to 200 .

How to return the familiar "K" icon:
In the tray (right, lower corner), right-click on the antivirus icon -> About the program Next, type IDDQD
on the keyboard in capital letters To return the standard icon, repeat the operation.

Q8473h.png

Download

Last edited:

Mihring Fapa

Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
341.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you @Mr. Edward for providing us the direct download link of this useful Antivirus.I will download it right now.

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.7 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Wow, I think that is the most "stuff" you need to do for a "registered" copy, that I have ever seen !! But you have documented it VERY WELL. Thank you for that. I will give it a go :)

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
@Mr. Edward
Please fix your VT result image, it doesn't show what you have scanned

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
253 (261)
Member for 7 years
@Mr. Edward thanks for sharing this updated file with us!

Sharrow

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
367.3 GB
Uploaded
584.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Avast showing on VT...not Kasp ;)

Richard_dn

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
696.4 GB
Uploaded
14 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Avast showing on VT...not Kasp ;)
it's not even a VT Screen it's an Avast scan of the install or the Program folder, Dw some uploaders do that for Large Files (use own scans)
you can always send it to VT if still concerned

Mr. Edward

Awesome upload and fantastic instructions Well Done!!!

Sharrow

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
367.3 GB
Uploaded
584.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I meant instead of....sorry... I'm not concerened at all..I check everything on my own system and I trust Mr.Edward. I was only pointing it out. :)

Nice Build Mr.Ed :) Cheers!!

sujatha1983

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
408.7 GB
Uploaded
870.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Is this kaspersky antivirus premium version or any Medicines

Richard_dn

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
696.4 GB
Uploaded
14 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Is this kaspersky antivirus premium version or any Medicines
"
*** Treatment Procedure ***
Treatment is performed automatically during installation."

Mr. Edward

Die with memories, not dreams
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
259.4 GB
Uploaded
40.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
134 (137)
Member for 6 years
@Mr. Edward
Please fix your VT result image, it doesn't show what you have scanned
sry my bad :p, check now i have updated it with VT

backup4taiwo

Downloaded
46.1 GB
Uploaded
113.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Good job. Thank you very much for this

bobet

Downloaded
130.8 GB
Uploaded
113.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you for sharing this antivirus

Mihring Fapa

Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
341.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@Mr.Edward how to setup/install this with Internet connect or without internet ?

Mihring Fapa

Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
341.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@Mr.Edward how to setup/install this with Internet connect or without internet ?

AChira

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
204.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Wow. Thank you so muchhh

gadgeteer

Downloaded
19.8 GB
Uploaded
19.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Userdrive link not working anymore. Please could you re-up as I really needed this.Thanks for your hard work.

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.7 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Userdrive link not working anymore. Please could you re-up as I really needed this.Thanks for your hard work.

The link IS working just fine. I tried it now twice today and both times it worked. It is on your end I'm afraid. :rolleyes:

gadgeteer

Downloaded
19.8 GB
Uploaded
19.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I am getting this Message every time I try the link ".The requested URL /error_too_many_conn.html was not found on this server."
Why am I getting this message if it is working? Thanks

gadgeteer

Downloaded
19.8 GB
Uploaded
19.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
The link IS still working. Sorry for that. I copied the link into Jdownloader and now its downloading.