Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tech News 10 Best Places To Watch Free Movies Online

10 Best Places to Watch Free Movies Online

1. Crackle

Crackle tops my list for the best place to watch free movies online because through their partnership with Sony Pictures they have hundreds of full-length free movies you can watch. These are big name movies with stars you know.

These are high-quality movies that look spectacular on whatever size of monitor or screen you are watching them on. You will have to sit through a few commercials every once in awhile but they are short and there are only a few commercial breaks during a feature length movie.

2. Hulu

Hulu is widely popular and there's a reason for it - it really is one of the best places out there to watch free movies online.

You'll find hundreds of free movies online at Hulu through their partnership with Miramax and movies from the Criterion Collection. These are free full length movies that you can watch over and over again without paying a dime and worrying whether you're breaking the law.

Besides being a great place to watch free movies online, Hulu also has thousands of full length TV episodes and an impressive list of documentaries.

You can watch the movies at Hulu in SD for free but you'll need to subscribe to Hulu Plus to enjoy HD movies. There is a free 1-week trial available if you want to try that out.

Some of the more popular free movies I found at Hulu during my last visit were Bending All The Rules, The Pill, Charlie Bartlett, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Split Second, and The Babysitters.

Find out everything you need to know about Hulu as well as an in-depth review of Hulu to find out about my experience. More »

popcornflix-logo.png

© Popcornflix
3. Popcornflix
Popcornflix is another great place to watch free movies online. Their constant flow of new movies from Screen Media Ventures means that they have lots of new movies being added all the time.

Popcornflix has over 1,500 movies that include comedy, drama, horror, action, romance, family, documentaries, and foreign films. They also feature web and film school originals.

No account is needed at Popcornflix, simply hit Play on your chosen movie and enjoy.

I found the following movies at Popcornflix the last time I visited: Night at the Golden Eagle, Money Kings, My Girlfriends Boyfriend, The Hustle, Side By Each, and Entropy.

Learn more about how Popcornflix works and read about my experience watching movies at Popcornflix. More »

viewster-logo.png

© Viewster
4. Viewster
Viewster has a fairly large collection of free movies online. In addition to movies, there are several TV shows you stream for free as well.

These free movies are a mix of movies you have and haven't heard of, and you may have to watch some ads during the movie to be able to enjoy them for free.

A few of the popular movies watched at Viewster include Cell Count, Cropsey, Children of the Flood, Time, Erosion, Junkie, and Agency.

Find out all the details about Viewster and then read my experience streaming movies using the Viewester website and app. More »

yidio.jpg

© Yidio
5. Yidio
Yidio is a website with several categories showing you where you can watch movies. One such category is designed specifically for free online movies.

It's super easy to sort the free movies at Yidio by rating, like R, PG-13, and G, as well as by genre. Some examples of the genres include Animation, Classics, Musical, TV Movie, and Western.

Some free movies I spotted last time I visited Yidio were The Abandoned, Extinction, After.Life, Joe Dirt, and Adopted.

Read about my experience using Yidio as well as all the details on what Yidio has to offer in the way of free movies and TV shows. More »

youtube-logo.png

© YouTube
6. YouTube
YouTube isn't just the place to go to watch videos of skateboarding dogs or the latest movie trailers. They now have movies you can rent but more importantly, movies that you can watch for free.

New and popular movies are easily accessible from the Movies section of YouTube. You can also browse through different genres and, of course, free movies that you can watch right now at no cost.

At my last visit to YouTube I was able to watch free movies online like Children of the Corn, Hellraiser, GirlHouse, and Nosferatu.

Find out how you can find the free movies at YouTube and read my review of using YouTube to watch streaming content such as movies and TV shows. More »

watchdocumentary-com.PNG

© Watch Documentary
7. Watch Documentary
Watch Documentary is just as it seems - you can watch documentary films online for free by choosing from nearly 10,000 videos.

Documentaries are available in genres like biography, conspiracy, drugs, health, history, music, and science.

Documentary series are also available, which are groups of documentaries, such as Barbarians, Naked Science, Human Weapon, Cities of the Underworld, Blue Planet, Ancient Aliens, Man vs. Wild, Life After People, Extraordinary People, and Planet Earth.

You can easily see the newest or top viewed movies and subscribe via email to get updates when new documentaries are added.

An Android app is available to access Watch Documentary from a mobile device.

Read my full review of Watch Documentary and find out more details about exactly what Watch Documentary has to offer in ways of free online documentaries. More »

snagfilms.png

© Snagfilms
8. SnagFilms
SnagFilms is one of my new favorite places to watch free movies online. It has a catalog of over 10,000 films that you can search by genre, newly added, most reviewed, and most popular.

Though they change often, one of my favorite features of SnagFilms is the editor and user curated collections you'll find like "Perfect for Binge-Watching" and "Stars You Know, Movies You Don't."

You'll need to sign into SnagFilms by Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. This way you can connect with friends to see what free movies online they're watching.

Find out if SnagFilms is a free online movie website you'd enjoy and see what I have to say about my experience using it. More »

tubi-tv-logo.PNG

9. Tubi TV
Tubi TV has over 20,000 free movies and TV shows that you can stream right now. Some of them can only be rented, and not viewed for free, but many of them are absolutely free to stream.

There are dozens of genres you can pick from at Tubi TV, including regular ones for romance, drama, documentary, kids, comedy, and horror films, as well as unique genres like Wild Things (Nature), Best of British, Women First, After Hours, and Grindhouse.

Tubi TV's movies can also be viewed by the Featured, New Arrivals, Movie Night, Trending, Highly Rated on Rotten Tomatoes, Film Festival Favorites, and Not on Netflix sections.

Find out all about Tubi TV and read about my experience watching movies on it. More »

top-documentary-films-logo.PNG

© TDF

10. Top Documentary Films

If you're a documentary fan then you'll want to check out Top Documentary Films where you can watch public domain streaming documentaries for free.

The documentaries are organized in easy to browse categories like Technology, Society, Science, Politics, Nature, Mystery, History, Conspiracy, Environment, and mor
e.

bryan@qa

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
204.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
nice share

GHOSTSIFU

Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
29.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Hi and thanks for the movie sites, is there something like this for sport? especially football (Soccer), thanks in advance.Ernie

Raj Is Here

Downloaded
623.1 GB
Uploaded
572.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thanks for the topic. its new information for me
thanks for all the details

TheDarkOne

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Now you can also stream from popcorn-time.io or any other torrents sites like piratebay or kat ,just install torrents time plugin on your browser...

dzydog

Downloaded
12.6 GB
Uploaded
11.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
This is a very helpful post, thank you very much. I haven't seen some of these before, particularly number 1.

Downloaded
11.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thanks for the movie sites

alsenlupin

Downloaded
34.3 GB
Uploaded
12.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
glad we have a list here.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Thank you @ for sharing!

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanx, appreciate this nice share.

Mr_Blue5757

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
185.4 GB
Uploaded
241.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you. This sites is awesome.

Shamanskunk

Downloaded
52.4 GB
Uploaded
4.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the list but how is Hulu Free???

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Thanks for the list but how is Hulu Free???
This thread is from 2016.... It was most likely free back then.

janis677

Downloaded
123.3 GB
Uploaded
136.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
mov.onl
Haw evil adversiments, works great on mobile phone and tablet. English language

Amr Ezzat

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
137.9 GB
Uploaded
997.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
  • thanks for the topic. its new information for me
  • thanks for all the details

Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
This is a very helpful post, thank you very much.

cmds1968

Downloaded
929 MB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you very much for the post.