Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked ccboot 2018 0823 or icafe8 9180/9190

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyrka91

Downloaded
291.3 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Can someone share the diskless software as stated on title? im looking for these softwares for sometime now but mostly no one share it on the internet. i tried google it but too many malwares injected on it.

i just hoping if someone have these software, kindly pm me or post it. thank you so much!

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
@juanamm shared here the latest version I could find - https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/ccboot-2019-build-0917.182744/, although he too mentions in the thread that there are a lot of malware detections. I found a previous build (version 2019 but different build) that triggers lesser engines on VT, although it's not completely clean (they could be false positives). Let me know if juanamm's version works for you or if I should upload the older one :)

lyrka91

Downloaded
291.3 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@juanamm shared here the latest version I could find - https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/ccboot-2019-build-0917.182744/, although he too mentions in the thread that there are a lot of malware detections. I found a previous build (version 2019 but different build) that triggers lesser engines on VT, although it's not completely clean (they could be false positives). Let me know if juanamm's version works for you or if I should upload the older one :)
i already see that thread. seems that version looks promising but im looking for the older one ccboot 2018 build 0823, if you have the older one, that would be great. thank you.

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
i already see that thread. seems that version looks promising but im looking for the older one ccboot 2018 build 0823, if you have the older one, that would be great. thank you.
I'll send over a PM in a while for that exact version, but keep in mind that even though I got it from a trusted source VT picks up quite a few red flags... might be false positives but still be careful

baGMGph.png

lyrka91

Downloaded
291.3 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I'll send over a PM in a while for that exact version, but keep in mind that even though I got it from a trusted source VT picks up quite a few red flags... might be false positives but still be careful

baGMGph.png
thank you so much bro! i really appreciate this! have a wonderful day!

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
thank you so much bro! i really appreciate this! have a wonderful day!

Don't forget to comment if it worked for you to close the thread or keep it open.

lyrka91

Downloaded
291.3 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Don't forget to comment if it worked for you to close the thread or keep it open.
i forgot to put feedback. yes its working 100%. thank you again @goswami99

the virus total result is a false positive.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years

baGMGph.png
If you don't mind sharing here too or even better make a thread, that would be great.

The thread will close and thank you all and especially @goswami99 for your help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.