Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 Build 16363 Multilingual BootCD

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11520 (11520)
Member for 8 years
PhSd8D.jpg

2e0do.png

Acronis Cyber Backup delivers the data protection that meets today’s demands. It keeps your business running, protecting any workload, scaling without limits, and saving you money.

Why Acronis Cyber Backup is Better
Packed with innovative security features, Acronis Cyber Backup sets a high bar for new-generation data protection. Learn what makes Acronis different and how its unique technologies safeguard data with one easy, affordable and versatile solution.

Proactive Ransomware Protection
Avoid downtime by actively protecting files from unauthorized modification and/or encryption. Acronis Active Protection uses artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies and white-listing to keep your data safe.

Instant Restore
Manage your recovery time objectives (RTO) and minimize process disruption to seconds, all while maintaining your company’s overall productivity with our unique runVM technology.

Complete Protection
Keep your infrastructure and data completely secure, whether you're facing growing amounts of data, adopting new business processes, or migrating to new applications, platforms or cloud. Acronis Cyber Backup protects 20+ platforms - physical, virtual, cloud or mobile.

Blockchain Notarization
Ensure data integrity with our innovative blockchain-based Acronis Notary technology which prevents damage to or tampering with your files by attacks targeting archive files.

Unmatched Simplicity
Save on licensing, education, integration and daily operations with a simple, scalable tool that manages any data protection task. Our easy-to-learn solution protects data with less effort, so IT generalists can perform backup tasks efficiently.

Hybrid Cloud Architecture
Manage all forms of data protection within one workflow through a centralized management and unified control interface. Back up to any kind of storage and recover any piece of data easily with minimum downtime.

Complete Business Protection
Disk-Imaging Backup
Protect your entire business with complete and reliable backup images of your entire system, files, or data.
Store backups to a variety of storage devices, including local disks, network storage, and the cloud.

Easily recover a complete image or selected files, folders, items, and applications.

#1 Virtual Server Protection
EXCLUSIVE
Mitigate risks with agentless and agent-based backup and recovery of your virtual machines and hosts on any of six supported hypervisors.
Migrate between different hypervisors and to/from physical machines (P2V, V2V, V2P, and P2P) or the cloud.

Cloud Protection
Increase user service availability by protecting your Office 365 mailboxes, Microsoft Azure VMs, and Amazon EC2 cloud workloads.

Migrate workloads easily between various clouds, virtual systems, and physical machines (P2C, V2C, C2C, C2V, and C2P).

File size: 194 MB

2eYoK.png

PhSqF5.png

PhS0Xg.png

2eGaV.png

Burn Iso to USB.

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    4 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 4 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    7210d84f15d983ca8df52bfac4ee54367e0b7928
  • Loading…

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much Mr. Spacely

leperdu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
209.5 GB
Uploaded
14.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for your work and for this useful software.

dream48

Downloaded
19.4 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you, brother, for an excellent job

mfsadek

Downloaded
476.2 GB
Uploaded
912.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks For Posting

Great Job ! :)

Workcrc1

Downloaded
971.9 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Can you help me please . There is no option to backup . Only Recover . Is something that i'm not doing good from my side?
Thanks

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Workcrc1 wel i think you can make back ups :) otherwise this would not be there

orion999

Downloaded
50.7 GB
Uploaded
157.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Can you help me please . There is no option to backup . Only Recover . Is something that i'm not doing good from my side?
Thanks

If you copy the below in to google you'll get the noted instructions on how to backup from the boot cd

62531: Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5: how to back up with bootable media

Workcrc1

Downloaded
971.9 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Workcrc1 wel i think you can make back ups :) otherwise this would not be there

Sorry , but i don't see that screen ( is not available to me?) . Only that when i boot from cd . Only this and this

LadyPandora

Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks much Mirkec - a great tool...

HITMANS

Downloaded
18.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
link torrent don't work for me!
Oops! We ran into some problems.

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
link torrent don't work for me!
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please read this... React/Like Rule Read line#4 for explanation.

Workcrc1

Downloaded
971.9 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
If you copy the below in to google you'll get the noted instructions on how to backup from the boot cd

62531: Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5: how to back up with bootable media
Hi! Yes i know (i had previous versions that was like that) , but on this one there is no "Backup" option (check my photos in my previous post) . Any thoughts?

Bahrije

Downloaded
24.9 GB
Uploaded
7.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you mate, we really do appreciate this.

duke willis

Downloaded
227.4 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much sir

orion999

Downloaded
50.7 GB
Uploaded
157.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi! Yes i know (i had previous versions that was like that) , but on this one there is no "Backup" option (check my photos in my previous post) . Any thoughts?

Strange - I'll burn to disc and report back...

Ok burned "Boot_media.iso" to CD and tested and have to confirm that you are right. There is no option for Acronis Backup. All that you see on screen is Acronis Universal Restore and Continue to OS Booting.

I would assume for this to be of any use you would first need to have previous images backed up somewhere to make use of the Universal restore program.

Shame - I was looking forward to testing this as another backup solution and compare it to True Image...

Last edited by a moderator:

The1Legend

Downloaded
217.4 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you very very much!