Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Add Sort by option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Moh

Downloaded
2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
hello i would like to suggest to add a sort by option when using the search bar or maybe even after when the page reloaded be a sort by newest to oldest or etc.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
In case you or others dont know, this forum needs a bit of digging to get the most out of.

When you use the simple search from the top (the magnifying glass) you actually have 2 different ways of searching

Qenijz.jpeg

By using the Google method you can then sort by relevance or by date by clicking on the option at the top right corner
QenmOM.jpeg

The reason we don't include more options is that this type of search includes everything and anything, including request and help sections hints&tips, etc which cannot be categorized

That is why we have the Torrent section at the top. This is a fully indexed search about any torrent on this site

Qen6mv.jpeg

Click on No 1 to go to the torrents page
Select from No 2 the topics you want like OS/Software etc
On No 3 Section type your search and any other criteria like Date range or a specific uploader, etc

and you will only see relevant torrents.

Hope it helped

Last edited:

Dr. Moh

Downloaded
2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
oh i see i actually didn't know that. that great tysm for you help!

Status
Not open for further replies.