Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Adobe Master Collection 2022 (En-Ru) v5 => TeamOS <=

Mr. Edward

Die with memories, not dreams
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
257.9 GB
Uploaded
40.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
134 (137)
Member for 6 years
Pa6Uxd.png

Year of release : 2022
Version : 5.0
Developer : Adobe
Platform : Windows
Interface language : English + Russian
Medicine : Cured
Credits to m0nkrus

System requirements:

• Microsoft Windows 10
• Internet access for online services
• Full list - https://helpx.adobe.com/en/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

P4lylA.png

Adobe Master Collection 2022 does not exist in nature, Adobe has never released it. But, nevertheless, he is in front of you! Moreover, it is assembled on the basis of a modern installer, produced by Adobe, the use of which for this assembly became possible thanks to the joint efforts of your humble servant and many well-known PainteR'a. We both did our best to bring this package to life. Adobe Master Collection 2021is a collection of applications of the Creative Cloud 2021 line, united by a multilingual installer with the ability to choose the installation path and interface language of the installed programs. In terms of functionality, everything is very similar to the well-proven Adobe Master Collection CS6 in the past. Only, now, the installer interface has undergone major changes compared to its namesake of the Creative Suite 6 line, the composition of the package has changed somewhat, and the versions of the programs themselves are definitely fresh

~ Package contents ~
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (Russian and English)
Adobe After Effects 2022 (Russian and English)
Adobe Animate 2022 (Russian and English)
Adobe Audition 2022 (English only)
Adobe Bridge 2022 (Russian and English)
Adobe Character Animator 2022 (Russian and English)
Adobe Dimension (English only)
Adobe Dreamweaver 2021 (Russian and English)
Adobe Fresco (Russian and English)
Adobe Illustrator 2022 (Russian and English)
Adobe InCopy 2022 (Russian and English)
Adobe InDesign 2022 (Russian and English)
Adobe Lightroom Classic (Russian and English)
Adobe Media Encoder 2022 (Russian and English)
Adobe Photoshop 2022 (Russian and English)
Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 (Russian and English)
Adobe Premiere Rush (Russian and English)
Adobe Substance 3D Designer (English only)
Adobe Substance 3D Painter (English only)
Adobe Substance 3D Sampler (English only)
Adobe Substance 3D Stager (English only)
Adobe XD (Russian and English)

~ What's New ~
- The assembly was created on the basis of the Adobe standalone installer version 5.6.5.58, which is not available to the general public.
- From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Desktop Common module is cut out, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- From the installer, the Adobe Creative Cloud module is completely cut out, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- The installer has been improved so that programs authorized using Adobe ID do not display a message about the end of the trial period.
- The installer provides a choice of installation path and, in most cases, the language of the program interface.
- In the installer window, I launched a "carousel" of Creative Cloud logos, which does not let you get bored during the installation.
- From the distributions included in the assembly, if possible, all language packs are excluded, except for Russian and English.
- Unlocked the ability to install programs on Windows 10 junior versions.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 64-bit has been updated to version 22.1.20085.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 32-bit has been updated to version 22.1.20085.
- Adobe After Effects 2022 has been updated to version 22.2.1.3.
- Adobe Animate 2022 has been updated to version 22.0.4.185.
- Adobe Audition 2022 has been updated to version 22.2.0.61.
- Adobe Bridge 2022 has been updated to version 12.0.1.246.
- Adobe Character Animator 2022 has been updated to version 22.2.0.62.
- Updated Adobe Dimension to version 3.4.5.4032.
- Updated Adobe Fresco to version 3.4.0.850.
- Adobe Illustrator 2022 has been updated to version 26.0.3.778.
- Adobe InCopy 2022 has been updated to version 17.1.0.050.
- Adobe InDesign 2022 has been updated to version 17.1.0.050.
- Updated Adobe Lightroom Classic to version 11.2.0.202201281441.
- Adobe Media Encoder 2022 has been updated to version 22.2.0.64.
- Adobe Photoshop 2022 has been updated to version 23.1.1.202.
- Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 has been updated to version 22.2.0.128.
- Adobe Premiere Rush has been updated to version 2.3.0.832.
- Adobe Substance 3D Designer has been updated to version 11.3.3.5429.
- Adobe Substance 3D Painter has been updated to version 7.4.2.1551.
- Updated Adobe Substance 3D Sampler to version 3.2.1.1446.
- Updated Adobe Substance 3D Stager to version 1.1.2.5207.
- Updated Adobe XD to version 48.0.12.10.
- The Adobe CAI helper has been updated to version 0.2.3.5.
- The Adobe Camera Raw helper has been updated to version 14.2.0.78.
- The Adobe CC Library Helper has been updated to version 3.18.3.19.
- The Adobe CCX Process Helper has been updated to version 4.8.0.27.
- The Adobe CoreSync helper has been updated to version 5.4.0.15.
- The Maxon Cinema 4D program, which is part of the Adobe After Effects 2022 distribution, has been updated to version R25.117 and treated.
- The Adobe Acrobat DC auto-update service, which is started by the original program installer by default, has been disabled.
- Disabled the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service, which is started by default by the original installer of Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Log Transport Application and CRLog Transport Application spyware modules are disabled for most programs.
- For most programs, when you log in with your Adobe ID, the "Library" panel (CC Library) becomes available. For some, saving projects and settings in the cloud.
- All programs have already been treated. Start windows (initial screens) work for almost all programs.

Question: What changes have occurred in the composition of the collection compared to the Master Collection 2021?
Answer:I want to clarify right away: I try to match the content of the collection with the set of applications distributed by developers through the Creative Cloud channel. Recently, four Substance 3D applications have appeared on the channel. So I included them in this assembly. On the contrary, the Fuse program has disappeared from the SERP. She is excluded from the collection. Also excluded the Prelude program. It is also missing from the SERP, despite the fact that it was released in the 2022 lineup. Apparently, it was released unofficially. Support for this program ended officially in September 2021, and Prelude 2022 was released in October. Also, I want to draw your attention to the Dreamweaver program. It is taken from the 2021 lineup. The program is officially supported, so it is completely incomprehensible why it was not released in the 2022 lineup,

Question: I cannot click the "Continue" button, as the contents of the window do not fit into the window itself, and the button is out of sight. What to do?
Answer: This sometimes happens on a crookedly configured OS. The keyboard has a TAB key. Click it to the desired menu item.

Question: I have a gag at the initial stage of installation, not described above. Can you suggest something?
Answer: Try replacing the Set-up.exe file used in the distribution with the one downloaded from here .

Question: The installation did not complete due to an incomprehensible error. What to do?
Answer: Check out the decoding of error codes... Also, I recommend that you study the installation log. It is located in the path C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ Adobe \ Installers \ Install.log. Perhaps here you can get more detailed information about the problem and how to fix it.

Question: What needs to be done to make it possible to work with cloud storage, libraries and other online services?
Answer: To do this, you need to connect to the Adobe server with your ID by selecting "Help-> Sign In" in the program menu and passing the authorization. I strongly recommend that you close the window in which you will be offered to start the trial version with a cross. In this case, in the future, you will not face the problem of annoying many messages about the end of the trial period! After restarting the program, online services will become available.

Question: What about disabling spyware?
Answer: The spy modules Log Transport Application (LogTransport2.exe) and CRLog Transport Application (CRLogTransport.exe) are disabled. The files that initialize them have been renamed to LogTransport2.exe.bak and CRLogTransport.exe.bak, respectively. If you suddenly have a desire to restore their functionality, simply remove the .bak extension from them. Anticipating the question of some users why, they say, the same AdobeIPCBroker.exe is not blocked, I want to say that some online services will not work without it.

Question: Is it possible to update installed applications using standard tools?
Answer: Some applications are possible. But I strongly do not recommend it. This will almost certainly lead to an activation crash.

Question: What about drugs in the current build version?
Answer: Craftsmen have released drugs for this line of programs. The treated files were embedded by me into the distributions of the programs, so you don't need to do anything for the treatment. Treatment solutions from uncia, cppasm and PainteR are involved. Just in case, the original files are saved with the .bak extension. To restore them, remove the .bak extension from these files and replace the existing patched files with them.

Question: When opening the program, the error "Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve the problem, is missing or damaged ..." is displayed. What to do?
Answer:You still have "tails" in your system from the previous installations of Adobe Creative Cloud components. They must be removed. To do this, use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool . First select All and then Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop as the component to be removed. Then reinstall the failed program. Such a cleaning with reinstallation will not damage previously installed programs.

Question: After finishing the installation of Photoshop 2022 and the error "SSE 4.2 or later" pops up. What to do?
Answer: According to Adobe's statement, Photoshop 2021 and above requires a processor with SSE 4.2 or above. Alas, if your processor does not support this architecture, then this version of Photoshop will not work on your computer.

Question: My neurofilters do not swing in Photoshop 2022. Why?
Answer: If you are denied downloading neurofilters, then delete the folder C: \ Users \ <user name> \ AppData \ Roaming \ Adobe \ UXP \ PluginsStorage \ PHSP \ 23 \ Internal \ com.adobe.nfp.gallery \ PluginData. After restarting the program, the filters should start downloading.

Question: When I launch Animate 2022, I just have a black background instead of the Start screen. What to do?
Answer:If the presence of the initial screen is not particularly important for you, then simply use the program menu to create / open a file. If you want to contemplate the initial screen at startup, you need to connect to the Adobe server with your ID by selecting "Help-> Sign In" in the program menu and after being authorized, the initial screen will work normally.

Question: Why am I blocked from creating a new project in Premiere Rush?
Answer: For the program to work fully, you need to connect to the Adobe server with your ID by selecting "Help-> Sign In" in the program menu and passing the authorization.

Question: Why does Fresco close immediately after launching?
Answer:Fresco software does not allow you to use it without authorization. Alas, it is not possible to log into a program that cannot be started normally. But you can log in to any other Adobe program by selecting "Help-> Sign In" from the program menu. By logging into one program, you are logged into all installed Adobe programs at once. After that, Fresco will start correctly.

Question: Even if I choose English when installing, Fresco is still in Russian? What to do?
Answer: This type of installer does not provide the user with the choice of language for Fresco. The language is selected automatically based on the language of the operating system. Alas, the mechanism for changing the language is unknown to me.

Question: Even if I choose English during installation, do I still have XD in Russian? What to do?
Answer: This type of installer does not provide the user with a choice of language for XD. The language is selected automatically based on the language of the operating system. However, the language of the program interface can be changed on an already installed application. To do this, run the program and open any template. After that, go through the authorization in the program menu Help ...-> Sign In .... Then, click Help ...-> Language, where the language of the application interface is set.

Question: Can you tell us more about the ability to fully use Maxon Cinema 4D?
Answer:Maxon Cinema 4D is automatically installed as part of the Adobe After Effects 2022 package. The trial version is installed by default. But I treated her for you. When you start the program for the first time, an authorization window will open. Close it. The program will automatically start again. But already completely cured of greed. The program interface is originally English, but it is easy to change it to another by downloading the language pack (including Russian). Among those offered for download (in addition to language packs, you can install additional content libraries), select the desired language and open the downloaded language pack using Maxon Cinema 4D. After restarting, the program will already have the selected interface language. Switching between already installed interface languages is available in the program settings.

P4laP5.png

QvBrez.jpg

>>> Always remember to hit Like and KeeP Seeding :rock:

P4lrhm.png

• Created With:
    ruTorrent (PHP Class - Adrien Gibrat)
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    3 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 3 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    e85fc71fda8fa1055418f20aadcee3145d211078
  • Loading…

Tibiano

Downloaded
104.5 GB
Uploaded
2.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this! Great job!

SteveF

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702.3 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Abode is always worhtwhile. Thank you for this Awesome work and share/posting

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the wonderful update @Mr. Edward. A very nice share and fine work by you.:h::clap:

piromi

Downloaded
54.5 GB
Uploaded
105.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much, @Mr. Edward! Great job!

january30

Downloaded
284.8 GB
Uploaded
7.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
wow Mr ED that looks very juicy
thanx for sharing
will be seeding

MniawY

Former STAFF™ ⭐️
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.4 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Awesome Upload @Mr. Edward , Thanks For The Update :h:

GFXMan

Downloaded
7 GB
Uploaded
14.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for this update @Mr. Edward ! Great Job!

Ultraplex

Downloaded
19.8 GB
Uploaded
414.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Nice .Wanted substance painter...... .....

hakeem130

Downloaded
570.1 GB
Uploaded
19.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you for this one

Shamanskunk

Downloaded
52.4 GB
Uploaded
4.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Another fine much appreciated upload! Seeding now!

jann1971

Downloaded
80 GB
Uploaded
911.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
now we have a lot of work to do, thank you

mykill143!

Banned
Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you so much sir

Downloaded
89.3 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Great upload! Thanks for the share!

kimpoy69

Downloaded
30.2 GB
Uploaded
96.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks... i will seed this.. more power

vatch

Downloaded
55.8 GB
Uploaded
26.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Really hard to learn DaVinci resolve. Thanks!

hhh1310

Downloaded
18.8 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for this great share.

Darkopeth

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
254.8 GB
Uploaded
622.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for such a great upload!! now seeding!!

alzagacom

Downloaded
1.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
e ja tinha baiuxado ele em outro forum russo mais realemnte e muito bome nao precisa de ativador

"and I had already downloaded it on another Russian forum, but it's really good and it doesn't need an Medicines"

STAFF EDIT
Welcome to TeamOS.
Please read these site rules and please use only ENGLISH from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:

dantheman9856

Downloaded
21 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Is there something going on with these now? Adobe is detecting unlicensed software.