Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Photoshop 2023 v24.0.0.59 (x64) Preactivated Multilingual *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10978 (10978)
Member for 8 years
QkvJ3H.png

2e0do.png

Reimagine reality with Photoshop. Millions of designers, photographers, and artists around the world use Photoshop to make the impossible possible. From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.

The creative world runs on Photoshop.
Millions of designers, photographers, and artists around the world use Photoshop to make the impossible possible.

Designed for anyone to design anything.
From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.

Not just photo taking. Breathtaking.
Whether you’re looking for everyday edits or total transformations, our graphic design software offers a complete set of professional photography tools to turn your snapshots into works of art. Adjust, crop, remove objects, retouch, and repair old photos. Play with color, effects, and more to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary.

Power to the paintbrush.
Draw and paint whatever you dream up with tools designed especially for illustrators. Paint in perfectly symmetrical patterns. Get polished looks with stroke smoothing. And create with pencils, pens, markers, and brushes that feel real — including more than 1,000 from celebrated illustrator Kyle T. Webster.

Symmetry mode
Paint in perfect symmetry with a new mode that lets you define your axes and choose from preset patterns like circular, radial, spiral, and mandala.

New Content-Aware Fill experience
A dedicated workspace lets you select the exact pixels to use for fills, and Adobe Sensei makes it easy to rotate, scale, and mirror them.

Frame tool
Create shape or text frames to use as placeholders on your canvas. Drag and drop images to fill the frames and they’ll scale to fit.

Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit) versions 1703 (Creators Update) and later
- RAM 2 GB or more of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 3.1 GB or more of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system)
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB or more of dedicated VRAM; 2 GB is recommended**
- Graphics processor acceleration requirements OpenGL 2.0-capable system

Photoshop is available in the following languages:
Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Français*, Hebrew*, Hungarian, Italiano, Nederlands, Norwegian, Polish, Português (Brasil), Suomi, Svenska, Turkish, Ukrainian, čeština, Русский , 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어

File Size: 2.1 GB

P8vCwV.png

QBJEt9.png

2eGaV.png

See "Readme" text for instructions..

2eqtH.png

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    29 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 29 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    d75a090c7fe5773c440e4ec886bb729ecdc54616
  • Loading…

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you @Mr. Spacely , nice to have this great program shared by you. A wonderful piece of work and effort.:)

Martiiez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
68.1 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 7 years

Thank you, Mr. Spacely for this great updated version.​

aldino

Downloaded
76.2 GB
Uploaded
211.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
very thx you mr... love yor works

zonemaster

Downloaded
158.7 GB
Uploaded
89.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you for this sharing apps

liroy

Downloaded
225 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you ... very good

dilwert

Downloaded
35.2 GB
Uploaded
126.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for the great share

kingpin962

Downloaded
145.7 GB
Uploaded
4.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks for this i will carry on seeding :)

dimigeo

Downloaded
25.4 GB
Uploaded
594.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you very mach @Mr. Spacely !

zeeee

Downloaded
47.4 GB
Uploaded
552.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the great share

GABRI2254

Downloaded
51.8 GB
Uploaded
166.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

Thank you, @Mr. Spacely for this great updated version.....​

Thank you,​

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
That is absolutely amazing....... now i must replace it with the one 2021v......... i will have to download neural filters.

Asimov

Downloaded
8.5 GB
Uploaded
37 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks a lot for this version. Hope it won't break on Windows 11 like version 2022. Somehow they manage to break the activation,.

waly chung

Downloaded
188.2 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank You for this great software.

cuccmucc

Downloaded
74.5 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
u r awesome. Tnx for sharing bro :)

RavenStryker

Downloaded
68.7 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Always a pleasure to know I can come back here for newer versions.

*cheers*

CoffinDeath

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years
Thanks a lot for the great share.

cuccmucc

Downloaded
74.5 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
tested, working fine, without problems. tnx again :)

gazza70

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
45.2 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the app. Unfortunatley completely broke my win 10, after spending a day trying to figure it out i gave up, was an issue with the LRT export upgrade, just wouldnt do it and crashes everytime during the process and of course as theres no uninstaller for lightroom i had the headache of manually taking it off. I shall have to reinstall an old version i think. Great upload tho, hope it works for others.

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
194.6 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for this, but unfortunately it just doesnt work.

After installing, it locked up my PC. I restarted and when I run Photoshop it opens fine, but does nothing. None of the buttons or menus work at all, it just sits there, using 850Mb of memory, zero CPU and doing nothing.

If I double click on a psd file nothing happens. If I right click a psd file and choose 'Open With' then Photoshop 2023 isnt shown in the options. If I manually browse to the Photoshop 2023 folder then it doesnt show a photoshop 2023 exe to open with

Real shame because the new AI improvements look fantastic, but it seems I may have to wait for a more robust version

EDIT: I left the program running for a couple of hours and it eventually started to respond and can be used. However, when trying to save any kind of file (PSD or JPG) it gives an error saying the file is locked. None of the files are locked and the previous version worked fine

Computer spec is Intel i9 10850k, 64Gb RAM, nVme 2Tb system drive (Samsung 980Pro), 1Tb nVme program drive (Samsung 980Pro), 8Tb Toshiba X300 storage for photos, nVidia RTX 3060 12Gb graphics

FURTHER EDIT - I've sussed it! This download is blocked by many firewalls from doing pretty much anything. If you go into your firewall settings and create an exception for Photoshop 2023 (Photoshop.exe) then everything works perfectly. I did this in Avast. For some reason this app has no permissions to save anywhere, despite there being no problem with any other version. I've been using it for the past 3 hours and no problems at all now :)

Last edited: