Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Adobe Stock Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusanFlamingo

Downloaded
82.6 GB
Uploaded
44.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Anyone have a solution without having to liquidate my life's savings :)

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Could you be a bit more descriptive and specific it is you're requesting please. Plenty of help
here by members. Thanks.:hi:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Stock photos in general are photos of various themes that can be used in projects and using stock photos as a professional, you can be reassured that you won't step into the ugly side of copyright infringement, especially for projects that may have large exposure in the public. Those photos are ideal for the web but more so for commercial printing as often enough they have the right resolution and color (CMYK) and they are uncompressed (no jpg artifacts) and most of all royalty-free.

Adobe has its own stock photo library with several thousands of images, sounds, and videos and I assume this is what the OP is asking since indeed they can be expensive to buy.
https://stock.adobe.com/

Hope it helped.

SusanFlamingo

Downloaded
82.6 GB
Uploaded
44.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Could you be a bit more descriptive and specific it is you're requesting please. Plenty of help
here by members. Thanks.:hi:
Well, I am specifically in need of many gothic frames and page dividers. The ones that I want are available on Adobe stock photos. But I would rather not pay for a subscription...
Hope that clarifies
Thank you
Susan

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
54 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
262 (270)
Member for 7 years
over a month no action, thread completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.