Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked APK Computor -->> Phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMQUA

Downloaded
159.9 GB
Uploaded
165.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hi everybody!

Wonder if anybody can explain how to install an ''app'' from an .APK file from the computor to a phone.
When connecting the phone you do not get any clues on how to do it, and there is just that .APK file you can transfer
so how to get the app from my ''putter'' to the phone and install it???

Grateful for any help!!!

Regards
A

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
XDA developers is the place to go for all things ANDROID. Technically, with Windows 10, you just plug in your phone, and it auto loads drivers and connects to it. There may be a pulldown menu on phone to connect as media or storage, choose storage, then copy APK to phone, then run from phone. Make sure you have "INSTALL APPS FROM UNKNOWN" checked or it wont install anything except from the playstore.

If you are running anything less than Windows 10, then you need the android USB drivers to connect phone and transfer files/data.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (418)
Member for 9 years
Here we are a windows forum my friend, but you can always search your best friend "Google"
As I see @00Proteus00 has given you the best answer.
I don't think we have to say anything more here.
Thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.