Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Asking Me To Make Adobe Id Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindsnake2

TRUE PATRIOT AND FRIEND TO ALL!!
⭐ VIP
Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
878.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello, just finished installing Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 v18.0.1 (x86 & x64) 64 bit version, and have a question. I do not receive any Creative Cloud Libraries to use in Photoshop. To access these Libraries, it is asking me to create an Adobe ID to be able to use them via the Creative Cloud icon on the task bar. If I create an ID, will this negate my activation status? Or is it all right to do so? Hope this wasn't too confusing to ask of you, but I would really like to use these libraries if possible for maximum usage of this application. Regards, @Mindsnake2

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
don't make any online a/c at adobe unless you will lose your Activation , about libraries wait few days more cause my friend monkrus still working on it n soon he will bring some solution about it with his Regular update , so don't worry about it till keep patience , i will keep you inform when he done

Mindsnake2

TRUE PATRIOT AND FRIEND TO ALL!!
⭐ VIP
Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
878.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much @The Rain for your speedy response :). In no hurry whatsoever, very patient here. Good to know stuff, have a wonderful day :) asking this be done and finished request.

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
Thank you very much @The Rain for your speedy response :). In no hurry whatsoever, very patient here. Good to know stuff, have a wonderful day :) asking this be done and finished request.
you welcome buddy , i will keep u update , time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.