Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Best Win 10 / 11 modded-non-bloated-lightest-footprint installer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

barryxseal

Downloaded
61.2 GB
Uploaded
73 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Just looking for the best Win 10 / 11 full installer that is the most non-bloated of all...

Any suggestions??

Thanks from the bottom of my heart...
And may help others choose as well...

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
First of all, and if I understood you well, the terms full and non-bloated are opposite to each other. Either you have a full version with all the functions enabled or you have some functions removed, which makes the build not full, you can't have a full version with things removed... can't happen :p

To the point tho: As a site, we don't do suggestions. We have several customizers, that post often post new and exciting builds that some are full, some are light, some are tiny, and so on. As you understand we can't pick one over the others but also, the term "best" is very relative. What is best for me and my hardware, may not be best for you and of course, the opposite applies. Also if you ask 100 people "what is the best" you will probably get 110 different opinions so...

What you can do tho is, read the descriptions and user comments, check the installed size since that matters to you, and download and test run a couple of builds and see which one works for you best.

After all, things are free here so (except VIP :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.