Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

SultuDhadel

Banned
Downloaded
12.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
downloaded the BlackStar X-Pro (Windows 10 19H2 LiTE) and i have been using it for a couple of months now, absolutely LOVE it. But it is requiring me to change the "old" password as my password has expired. I never put any password on it so it'll be very helpful if smn can help me out. I have all of my work stored on this and i do not want to go through the hassle of setting up windows again

Cimaron411

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
223.6 GB
Uploaded
4.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Incredible ISO FBConan Much Appreciated as always! :cool:

Takeuchi12

Downloaded
286.8 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello bro, I just tried and installed your Windows Black Star X Pro, and honestly I'm loving it but I have encountered that the "New" option on right click menu is missing and I'm not able to create new folder, even using the hotkey on keyboard by holding "CTRL + SHIFT + N". Any fix that can help me resolve this issue? I tried editing and creating new value on registry, unfortunately it didn't have any effect. Send help, thank you!

Edit:

Fixed it with this registry file, download the file and double click it then approve it by clicking "Yes", solved.

(https://www.winhelponline.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/folder_shellnew_fix.zip)

Now everything is working fine.

Last edited:

k.m.rakib

Downloaded
18.3 GB
Uploaded
676.6 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for another great share

Downloaded
25.6 GB
Uploaded
5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
downloaded the BlackStar X-Pro (Windows 10 19H2 LiTE) and i have been using it for a couple of months now, absolutely LOVE it. But it is requiring me to change the "old" password as my password has expired. I never put any password on it so it'll be very helpful if smn can help me out. I have all of my work stored on this and i do not want to go through the hassle of setting up windows again
Default password is blank, as in nothing. You can Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select 'Change a password' and change it to whatever you want.

To stop the password from expiring, right-click on My Computer -> Manage -> Local Users and Groups -> Users -> right-click on your user and select Properties and tick the box labeled 'Password never expires'.

it seems network connection to other computers is out on this build. workgroup is disable.
Have you found a way around this? I've been trying to get this build to show on my network messing with sharing settings and public/private networks but can't get it to show up as accessible to other computers.

Edit: Got WORKGROUP and home network working in this build. Search for "Turn Windows Features on or off". Enable .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) and also enable SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support (and its three subsettings).

Last edited:

Stealyer0s1111

Banned
Downloaded
9.8 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Wow!!! super excited about this one! must have been a lot of work. thanks.

djblake

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
525.2 GB
Uploaded
162 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Installation was super fast - the only issue was my computer froze during initial install - restarted computer and it went without any issues so could very well have been on my end.
Like others have reported, this OS is very smooth and build 1909 is also my favorite for Windows 10.
I truly appreciate the efforts you make to create these awesome builds for our community.
Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see what the future holds. All the best to you my friend. :clap:

mohamed75

Downloaded
48.4 GB
Uploaded
374.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@FBConan, why most of your torrents here are being deleted?

f2sagaming

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for this build:)

trinib

Downloaded
154.3 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
The best Windows modder on TeamOS:happy:

George_Orever

Downloaded
10.3 GB
Uploaded
30.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I Using Windows 10 SuperLite, and Its working so well. Thank you very much for making it, and thank you for making this one.

W4nd3r3r

Downloaded
66.2 GB
Uploaded
139.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I wonder what happened to other FBConan's thread builds/releases for Windows 10 on year 2022?
Only 2 threads released on 2022 existed, the others are missing/deleted?
Anyone knows what happened?

Downloaded
30.3 GB
Uploaded
4.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
WOW!... Excellent, i always prefer lite builds which are superfast! Thank you so much for sharing! :party:
:):h::clap::cool::rofl::party:

redfire

Downloaded
193.8 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for your hardwork. I will seed.

ati84

Downloaded
23.9 GB
Uploaded
105.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This works very well in virtual machine. However I have run into a few problems. I'm not able to install the Phone Link app. It gives me the following error message after 98%

App installation failed with error message: AppxManifest.xml(93,10): error 0x80070032: Cannot register the Microsoft.YourPhone_1.22072.202.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe package because the following error was encountered while registering the windows.shareTarget

Is there a solution for this?

Another issue, I have tried to install BiglyBT, and the text look like this. Why this could be?

Capture.png

Sisir Raihan

Downloaded
61.6 GB
Uploaded
847.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I cannot add a network sharing printer i tried all method. :(
Is there any specific function or command or any other way?

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,266.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 7 years
I cannot add a network sharing printer i tried all method. :(
Is there any specific function or command or any other way?
No there is not.. With every light and moderated builds always something is missing to be light and get less space..
Install an untouched version.

SAFO DJL

Banned
Downloaded
10 GB
Uploaded
3.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
nicely done... thanks for another great share!:h::h::h::h:

Jacer5

Downloaded
66.9 GB
Uploaded
114.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I'm running this OS, and as my two main OS right now.
Buuutt.. If I had to pick... lol - I prefer this one just a little ?.. Everything is smooth like butter.
Both are fantastic OS though, pick your poison, based on what you like the best.

For those who don't already know, My Full Featured Builds, including this one, run about as light as my Ultra Lite builds, and nearly as light as Windows 7 Builds. If you're hesitant to to try these coming from Windows 7, or Ultra Lite builds, don't be. You can have a Full Featured, Updatable Build, that runs like an Ultra Lite.

Also, for those curious, you CAN update these builds, updating my full featured updatable builds, will not ruin the customization, or performance tweaks. But, if you care about performance, I recommend you keep auto updates off, and update by installing the update packages manually, as shown in my tutorial video here:

Or by installing the update packages using DISM++.

UPDATE
I've been running this OS for 4 days straight, and I'm LOVING IT!
Qzw9Vr.jpg

My laptop was a dog on wndows 11. thanks FBConan

ati84

Downloaded
23.9 GB
Uploaded
105.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This works very well in virtual machine. However I have run into a few problems. I'm not able to install the Phone Link app. It gives me the following error message after 98%

App installation failed with error message: AppxManifest.xml(93,10): error 0x80070032: Cannot register the Microsoft.YourPhone_1.22072.202.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe package because the following error was encountered while registering the windows.shareTarget

Is there a solution for this?

Another issue, I have tried to install BiglyBT, and the text look like this. Why this could be?
Just an update. I am now using this as my main OS and it is great. I have eventually managed to install the Phone Link app. I don't know how, I had to run the install file many times.