Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Chief Architect Premier X14 version 24.2.2.1 (64-bit) -=TeamOS=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
lhYCU.jpg

Review
Chief Architect Premier software brings home design projects to life. Automated building tools for home design, interior design, and kitchen & bath design make it easy to create construction drawings, elevations, CAD details, and 3D models. It is a software application designed to aid architects in drafting every aspect of their client's home. As most architectural home design software, it requires an impressive set of resources, ranging from multi-core processors and GBs of memory and space.

Tech application is developed to handle all aspects of building a home. A user can create plans for the structure, the interior, the garden, the electrical, heating, plumbing system and so forth. The software offers a broad selection of elements like floors, exteriors, materials, plants, garages, and garden tools. It provides all the pieces to recreate user vision on a home. Furthermore, it gives realistic images of all the elements to create a 3D rendering of the whole project.

Alongside the regular features provided by this software, the user can estimate the costs of the building process. A user can edit prices for materials, add labor costs, and create a schedule for completing the construction. With the software, a user can export 360° Panorama Renderings and full 3D Viewer Models that can be shared with clients or embedded on the user website to experience home design with virtual reality. To learn more about embedding, see the Sample Home Builder or Interior Designer web page.

Chief Architect Premier can be utilized by designers with their own business. It offers a myriad of features for drafting whole projects, and it can be used for smaller jobs, such as plumbing modernization, or electrical fixtures. Regarding value for money, the application offers functionality above its competitors. It is a great way to add more depth about user portfolio and user design capabilities to help users sell the job and engage clients.

• 3D Rendering & Visualization;
  • Cross Sections & Elevations;
  • Plans & Layouts;
  • Rooms;
  • Walls;
  • Cabinets;
  • Doors & Windows;
  • Roofs & Ceilings;
  • Stairs & Ramps;
  • Foundations;
  • Framing;
  • CAD Tools;
  • Layers;
  • Dimensions;
  • Lighting/Electrical/HVAC;
  • Terrain & Landscape;
  • Library/Catalog;
  • Materials List & Cost Estimating;
  • Text/Annotation/Scripting;
  • Printing;
  • Import/Export.

What is new in version X12 (Released on February 18, 2020):
  • A new Trey Ceiling tool;
  • Updates to the Build roof dialog
  • More controls for stairs;
  • Frame floor platform by room;
  • New Style Palette tool;
  • Automatically hide exterior walls in overview cameras;
  • Game controller support;
  • Waterfall countertops.

What is new in version 21.1.0.40 (Released on March 26, 2019):
PRODUCTIVITY FEATURES:
  • Reference Display — overlay an external as-built floor plan over remodel plans;
  • 3D Reference Display to show how an as-built plan will evolve into a remodeled design. Useful for presenting client design options or for visualizing renovation projects;
  • Import Saved Plan Views from older plans into existing projects;
  • Improved behavior for the Auto Interior Dimension tool to provide for a cleaner look;
  • Find and Replace Text tool to search plans, layouts, CAD details, sections, and elevation views.

EDITING FEATURES:
  • The Room Dialog now includes story pole preview and feedback with dimensions;
  • A new Marquee Select Edit tool to quickly select multiple objects;
  • Updated Platform dialog with a preview of the structural components;
  • A new Simplify Polyline tool to remove redundant points;
  • Line Styles Management tool;
  • Control for Moldings on a per wall basis;
  • Export Chief Architect models to the 3D Viewer with a new overwrite option to avoid creating multiple versions of the same model.

MATERIALS, LIBRARY & CONTENT FEATURES:
[LSIT]
[*]Patterns and Fill Styles are integrated into the Library. Apply these fills with a new Fill Style Painter;
[*]"Add to Library as" — allowing you to choose which individual components;
[*]Open and edit properties of objects directly in the Library;
[*]Patterns (vector lines) and Textures (images) are kept in sync with a new synchronize option;
[*]Convert one or more 3D objects to a Symbol and store in the Library;
[*]Visual Stretch Planes are new for Symbols.
[/LIST]

3D RENDERING FEATURES:
  • 3D Reference Display to superimpose a model from an external file over a current 3D view;
  • New controls to pause and resume for ray trace renders;
  • With Virtual Reality headsets, you can teleport from point-to-point in a model for navigation mobility;
  • 3D Walkthroughs include default settings for frames-per-second, compression, and resolution. Resolution is no longer tied to the active window size making it easy to record videos at standard sizes;
  • Rope Lighting tool for linear light paths such as undercabinet LED strip lights;
  • Electrical connection arcs, line style, and snapping perform more naturally, minimizing the need for additional editing.

STRUCTURAL TOOLS FEATURES:
  • Glass Wall tool for showers — a full glass and half glass/half tile;
  • A new Shower Door tool, hardware typical for shower doors;
  • An Invisible Wall Toggle tool added to the Edit Toolbar;
  • Wall Schedule is available which can be used to generate a Wall Legend;
  • For Floor Defaults, you can access any floor from the Edit Defaults dialog.

ARCHITECTURAL OBJECTS FEATURES:
  • Keynote tool and Notes Schedule;
  • A new Parametric Barn Door — define side and top overhangs, wall offset and typical Barn Door hardware;
  • Stair rake walls — a half wall and a high railing;
  • Pocket, Sliding and Barn Doors can display partially open;
  • For Bi-Fold, Pocket and Sliding Doors specify multiple panels. For Sliding Doors, this allows a user to create retractable walls or stackers;
  • Soffits have an option to follow the slope of custom ceiling planes;
  • When creating build-up moldings, there is a Make Stack option for easier management.

System requirements:
OS: Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10, Windows® 11 (64-bit only).
CPU: Multi-core processor;
RAM: 8 GB of memory (64 bit);
HDD: 5 GB of available hard-disk space;
Graphics Card: 2 GB dedicated video card or integrated graphics with 2014 or newer drivers;
Display: Recommended minimum monitor resolution: 1152 x 864;
High-speed Internet for registration, license authentication, deactivation, video access, content downloads;
The DVD drive (to install from DVD).

Install notes:
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file given in download zip file;
2. Enjoy!

Screenshots:

lhcoq.png

lhLwQ.png

lhm1W.png

lhVAh.png

Virus free! 100% clean!
All credits go to Mordigian, who shared the Medicines with us!

File: CACommon.dll
04/68
MD5: f6e77a7a5db3ec2c6ca2b4d4d80eee18
SHA1: 0cc7e53dfe0ed5ea152b93d5b9c0c991adfe420c
SHA256: f5c94bbe4d7bd7243a5bd06f1a88280c7c326328cf0dffea18f016cfeba3e656

File: Chief Architect Premier X14.exe
00/70
MD5: ba289760a6180d35ace25887ee08fd5d
SHA1: ae35da1f956f21076022088e440d53f268a646d2
SHA256: cdb07223bf274b8c6ecfaed9b5de409308b010c5a472c5a66473f2206afbfe80

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links - full version X14 24.2.2.1 (Size: 256.20 MB):

Last edited by a moderator:

spareparts

Downloaded
79.5 GB
Uploaded
350.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks. Lots pf new features in this version

Last edited:

curak

Downloaded
11.8 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much I was waiting for this version

anamoh

Downloaded
192.5 GB
Uploaded
8.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Very nice release! Wonderful upload..

Torrentfle

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you Mirkec!!! I am thinking of refurbishing a few rooms at my house and this tool is the best.

Last edited:

dasyari

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Dear @Mirkec , I already tried this soft for a few days. this soft has more features and perform better than its X13 version. Thanks a lot. Really appreciate it. About this soft that you uploaded, after using it and tried to do a lot with it, it was not working well. After about 2 hours of using; sometimes after 3 hours; it was started to worked weird. if i tried to delete object using delete object icon on the bottom left ('X' symbol), the soft instantly forcing closures without being able to safe my work no matter which option I choose, also the toolbar and side bar that i customized was cancelled the next time i opened the soft. This also happened if i tried to send my work to layout and worked with layouts. Can you perhaps fix this? i really appreciate it. I am grateful. But anyway, great job on this soft man. Thanks for uploading.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
256 (264)
Member for 7 years