Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent CleanOS 10 (x86) | Windows 10 Pro 21H1 (19043.1263) CompactLite

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
29.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
149 (116)
Member for 3 years
PH1ddD.png

CleanOS 10 (x86)
- 19043.1263 -

- This Build is a 32 Bit Version of my previously released x64 Build -
- Please make sure you understand the limitations of 32 Bit Windows before installing this Build -
- No Support Offered, but Most issues you may have are already discussed in the description -
- Please Read All Information Provided Before Installing this Build -

Recommended for advanced users
For Clean Install Only

For members who are not aware, many lite / superlite builds remove many things such as included MS Apps (Defender, Mail, Calendar, OneDrive, BitLocker etc.) and they aren't meant to be brought back. It's intended for people who are looking for a leaner Windows experience, more as a core operating system to run their own apps and games, not depending or relying on MS's included apps, browsers, a/v etc. This build follows that tradition.

Some services and features are also removed / disabled, and performance tweaks implemented, which makes it a Lite / SuperLite build :) One that can provide a smoother, more responsive, less resource hungry OS for interested members.

If anyone wants their taskbar to be transparent like in the screen shots, just change the preinstalled 'StartIsBack' settings to the following:
PFixvh.png

I also recommend enabling the 'shell liposuction' settings, by checking both of the 'Do Not Prelaunch' Boxes in the 'Advanced' Settings Tab. Will save you up to a couple hundred MB of RAM use.
DESCRIPTION:
ISO Size: 1.07 GB
Installed Size: 1.96 GB
Author: @FBConan
Supported Languages: English during install, Additional Languages after
Architecture: 32 Bit
Edition: Pro (21H1)
.NET Framework 3.5: Pre-Installed
DirectPlay: Enabled
MS Store: Included
SMB1: Enabled
SNMP: Enabled
Network Adapter Drivers: Included

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
RAM: 1 GB
Hard Disk Space: 4 GB

INSTALL NOTES:
Create bootable USB with Rufus Tool, burn to DVD, or install in Virtual Machine

ACTIVATION:
Not pre-activated, Medicines included in the 0ptional Folder if needed

REMOVED:
Defender
Cortana
WinSXS
WinRE
Edge
Internet Explorer
Backup and Restore
Mixed Reality
Hyper-V
OneDrive
Additional Windows Features
Bitlocker
Some Fonts
Windows Mail
Windows Maps
And more...

DISABLED:
Power Throttling
Ads
Automatic Maintenance
Download Blocking
Timeline
Error Reporting
UAC
Telemetry
Hibernation
PageFile
Windows Firewall
This build cannot receive future OS Features and Updates, and is intended to be that way. Because of this, the OS will remain stable, and the size of it will not grow exponentially like full Windows installs tend to, but remain the same.

To all interested members, thank you for your support, but please be aware that this is a light version of Windows. It does not have every feature in it, many things have been removed to allow it to function with greater performance and less system requirements than Full Windows can offer. If it is missing a feature, or service that you think you need, chances are it was removed intentionally, and can't be brought back. This Windows was designed with most users in mind, which is why it has most essential features and services included. I try to make builds that are highly functional, yet still very light as far as resources and HDD space requirements are concerned. You have been warned. Please don't ask me to add things, fix things, change things, or enable things. I'm not going to respond, or start giving tutorials, use Google. I sincerely hope you enjoy my builds, I am very passionate about light Windows, and hope they provide a good experience for you. If not, maybe another light version will better suit your needs, or perhaps full Windows is what you require.

**SPECIAL NOTES** (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)

You will need to ENABLE the Windows Update Service if you want to install additional language packs, install apps from the MS Store, or to let Windows automatically download and install drivers. It is disabled by default, but there is a shortcut to enable it in the start menu (in the 'tools' folder).

Some services are disabled by default. If you need them, run 'services.msc' and change the startup type of any desired service from disabled, to manual, and apply. (ie. touch keyboard service, biometric service)

If you have a low amount of physical RAM and apps are crashing, enable a pagefile (Virtual Memory) To fix this issue. It is disabled by default, but easily enabled if needed.
Theme Patcher
Start Is Back
Old New Explorer
Win Aero Tweaker
Print Spooler Kill / Engage Shortcuts
Firewall Kill / Engage Shortcuts
Windows Update Service Kill / Engage Shortcuts
Dark Theme Bug Fix
9 Themes

Windows 11 Icons
Medicines
TinyWall FireWall
Chrome Portable

Action Center Enabler / Disabler
PHR30g.png

PHRpvD.png

PHRNpJ.png

PHR4C5.png

PHRRrm.png

PHRsuA.png
Some Fonts have been removed from this build, if you're getting Font or text display errors, it's most likely because the font you need for your specific language support is missing. This mostly applies for some Asian Languages, but you can simply install the missing font(s) that you need for your location, and or language, and it should fix any display errors you are getting. Please click to download additional Fonts.
The Windows Setup environment (boot.wim) in my releases is a basic, reduced version that saves hundreds of MB from the original MS boot.wim setup file.

Personally, I've never had a failed install, or setup issues on any of my PC's, ranging from 10 year old laptops, to brand new ones, with HDD, SSD, and NVMe Storage, AMD and Intel CPU's, and both MBR, and GPT partitioned drives.

If you are having issues, please try the following with any of my custom builds, or any other custom build for that matter that you are having an issue installing on your pc:

For anyone who's having / had issues installing my builds! Read This!

Use Rufus. Leave default settings if you have GPT Partitioned HDD (UEFI).
Change settings to the following, if MBR partitioned HDD (BIOS):

P5I3OA.png

I can confirm, This works on both my MBR, and GPT systems, 10 years old, to brand new.
**Switch USB Ports if getting no driver error**

If that doesn't work, you can download a stock win 10 iso using MS's media creation tool, open the iso from MS in poweriso, go into the sources folder, delete the 'install.esd' or 'install.wim' file. (but still keep the iso open in PowerISO)

Then using 7zip, extract my iso, and put the autounnated.xml file from my root folder, into the root folder of the iso you have open in PowerISO, and the install.esd file that's in my sources folder, into the sources folder of PowerISO, then save as new iso. Try writing that to a USB. Should fix your issues. :)

You can drag files from File Explorer to PowerISO to copy over.

I also highly recommend that you copy the $OEM$ folder located in my iso's 'sources' folder, to the PowerISO's 'sources' folder before saving the new ISO, to transfer over any optional software included in my builds (ie, Web Browsers, Medicines etc.)
If you're having issues installing additional language packs, please follow this guide exactly, this method works flawlessly for me in my testing.

Step 1
Turn On Metered Connection.
P5YmVs.png

Step 2
Select an additional language to install
P5YiaV.png

Step 3 (IMPORTANT)
DO NOT
check the box 'Set as my Windows display language', and click Install
P5YLoK.png

Step 4 (IMPORTANT)
After desired language pack(s) are installed, DO NOT set them as your Windows Display language yet.
Reboot your PC first. After your PC has been rebooted, then you can proceed to change the Windows Display Language from English, to your desired language, followed by the Prompt to Sign out to apply language settings.

The Screen Shots below show I have 4 languages Installed. After following this tutorial, I was able to change languages, and restart my PC without any issues.
P5Y61c.png

P5YwAz.png

P5YDe3.png

Now your PC will be able to safely shut down and restart without issues.

I sincerely hope this build works well for everyone who is looking for a fast, stable, and Light Version of Windows 10 Pro x86 (32 Bit)
- As always, with love, :h: @FBConan -

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    15 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 15 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    810e70a45e36bf889cad185f5d1ff33ff52ab131
  • Loading…

Dale Martirez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.1 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Lets gooo! Another release by the GOAT @FBConan!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing this brother :h:

Inobitu

Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
1.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I really admire you and your amazing work in all your builds. Thanks!

NTHT1MD

Downloaded
510.3 GB
Uploaded
9.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
A huge thank you @FBConan
A build for RAM 1Gb PC, I'm looking for

GRiM R3AP3R

Donor
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
242.8 GB
Uploaded
3.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Another Fine Quality Upload From FBConan, We Certainly Appreciate Your Work.

h.marpudi

Downloaded
279.7 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Nice one, i will boot my acer aspire one 10" netbook with this build , will see how it does. Thank you @FBConan you are the best.

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
Great!! Thank you for this awesome upload.

lMooNl

Downloaded
60.9 GB
Uploaded
9.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I've been waiting for this since your first unique upload
sincerely thank you to give x86 a try. now I can revive my old tablet
I hope you have a wonderful life

MniawY

Former STAFF™ ⭐️
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.4 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Maybe My Fingers Must ? That Tread !
Thread Pinned ☑️
You Rule ! :rock:

Last edited:

justodir

Downloaded
14.2 GB
Uploaded
12.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you, i like to try on my old netbook ASUS AMD E2 1225B.

marybiha6

Downloaded
459.1 GB
Uploaded
280.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Very best OS thank you so much sir

scoop9111

Downloaded
34.7 GB
Uploaded
29 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Best 32bit Window 11 OS ever......

MarkoNK

Downloaded
16.1 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much for CleanOS, both 32 & 64bit versions, your best work so far.. Love all versions, but this one is all in one version for almost everybody, and is so damn small and smooth!
I really hope that all next builds will be based on "CleanOS" concept of features.. Next one is CleanOS Win11 RTM? ?

EDIT: your modified boot.wim is same for both versions, right? If not, which one to use, for CleanOS AIO? Will not post it anywhere, just want to create it for myself to burn it on dvd. Will post here how much new install.esd take space.

Last edited:

siscovic

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
17.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
goood job can you create an AIO (86x & 64x )

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
66.1 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Awesome, thank you for your time

phuqoan

Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
86.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much, @FBConan ! I'll test this release in virtualbox.

naysayer

Downloaded
56.1 GB
Uploaded
107.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank You. Will install this on my friend's old laptop.

amymor73

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
great work
but i have a problem and cant install games from xbox app ( 0x800700e9 ) guys pls tell me how fix it

phyzzo.acc

Downloaded
3.7 TB
Uploaded
23 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Who can confirm to me, please, how much RAM is used when it is physically installed on a computer? In WMware and VirtualBox I use ~ 800mb ram. Many thanks for dev and users ?

A

alexrg

Thanks for the upload will def give this one a try