Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent CleanOS 11 | Windows 11 Pro 21H2 (22000.282) Compact Lite

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
29.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
149 (116)
Member for 3 years
PI0E7M.png

- CleanOS 11 -
Windows 11 Pro 21H2 (22000.282) Compact Lite

No TPM Required

Recommended for advanced users
For Clean Install Only

DESCRIPTION:
ISO Size: 1.72 GB
Installed Size: 3.52 GB
Author: @FBConan
Supported Languages: English during install, Additional Languages after
Architecture: 64 Bit
Edition: Pro (21H2)
.NET Framework 3.5: Pre-Installed
DirectPlay: Enabled
MS Store: Included
SMB1: Enabled
SNMP: Enabled
Network Adapter Drivers: Included

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB

INSTALL NOTES:
Create bootable USB with Rufus Tool, burn to DVD, or install in Virtual Machine

ACTIVATION:
Not pre-activated, Medicines included in the 0ptional Folder if needed

REMOVED:
Defender
Cortana
WinSXS
WinRE
Edge
Backup and Restore
Mixed Reality
Hyper-V
OneDrive
Additional Windows Features
Bitlocker
Some Fonts
Windows Mail
Windows Maps
And more...

DISABLED:
Power Throttling
Ads
Automatic Maintenance
Download Blocking
Timeline
Error Reporting
UAC
Telemetry
Hibernation
PageFile
Windows Firewall
This build cannot receive future OS Features and Updates, and is intended to be that way. Because of this, the OS will remain stable, and the size of it will not grow exponentially like full Windows installs tend to, but remain the same.

To all interested members, thank you for your support, but please be aware that this is a light version of Windows. It does not have every feature in it, many things have been removed to allow it to function with greater performance and less system requirements than Full Windows can offer. If it is missing a feature, or service that you think you need, chances are it was removed intentionally, and can't be brought back. This Windows was designed with most users in mind, which is why it has most essential features and services included. I try to make builds that are highly functional, yet still very light as far as resources and HDD space requirements are concerned. You have been warned. Please don't ask me to add things, fix things, change things, or enable things. I'm not going to respond, or start giving tutorials, use Google. I sincerely hope you enjoy my builds, I am very passionate about light Windows, and hope they provide a good experience for you. If not, maybe another light version will better suit your needs, or perhaps full Windows is what you require.

**SPECIAL NOTES** (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)

You will need to ENABLE the Windows Update Service if you want to install additional language packs, install apps from the MS Store, Use XBOX Apps, or to let Windows automatically download and install drivers. It is disabled by default, but there is a shortcut to enable it in the start menu (in the 'tools' folder).

Some services are disabled by default. If you need them, run 'services.msc' and change the startup type of any desired service from disabled, to manual, and apply. (ie. touch keyboard service, biometric service)

*If you have a low amount of physical RAM and apps are crashing, enable a pagefile (Virtual Memory) To fix this issue. It is disabled by default, but easily enabled if needed*
Theme Patcher
7Zip
Start All Back
Win Aero Tweaker
Everything Search Engine
Firewall Kill / Engage Shortcuts
Print Spooler Kill / Engage Shortcuts
Windows Update Service Kill / Engage Shortcuts
7 Included Games
21 Themes
Medicines
TinyWall FireWall
Chrome
Firefox
Edge

Action Center Enabler / Disabler
Some Fonts have been removed from this build, if you're getting Font or text display errors, it's most likely because the font you need for your specific language support is missing. This mostly applies for some Asian Languages, but you can simply install the missing font(s) that you need for your location, and or language, and it should fix any display errors you are getting. Please click to download additional Fonts.
The Windows Setup environment (boot.wim) in my releases is a basic, reduced version that saves hundreds of MB from the original MS boot.wim setup file.

Personally, I've never had a failed install, or setup issues on any of my PC's, ranging from 10 year old laptops, to brand new ones, with HDD, SSD, and NVMe Storage, AMD and Intel CPU's, and both MBR, and GPT partitioned drives.

If you are having issues, please try the following with any of my custom builds, or any other custom build for that matter that you are having an issue installing on your pc:

For anyone who's having / had issues installing my builds! Read This!

Use Rufus. Leave default settings if you have GPT Partitioned HDD (UEFI).
Change settings to the following, if MBR partitioned HDD (BIOS):

P5I3OA.png

I can confirm, This works on both my MBR, and GPT systems, 10 years old, to brand new.
**Switch USB Ports if getting no driver error**

If that doesn't work, you can download a stock win 10 iso using MS's media creation tool, open the iso from MS in poweriso, go into the sources folder, delete the 'install.esd' or 'install.wim' file. (but still keep the iso open in PowerISO)

Then using 7zip, extract my iso, and put the autounnated.xml file from my root folder, into the root folder of the iso you have open in PowerISO, and the install.esd file that's in my sources folder, into the sources folder of PowerISO, then save as new iso. Try writing that to a USB. Should fix your issues. :)

You can drag files from File Explorer to PowerISO to copy over.

I also highly recommend that you copy the $OEM$ folder located in my iso's 'sources' folder, to the PowerISO's 'sources' folder before saving the new ISO, to transfer over any optional software included in my builds (ie, Web Browsers, Medicines etc.)
If you're having issues installing additional language packs, please follow this guide exactly, this method works flawlessly for me in my testing.

Step 1
Turn On Metered Connection.
P5YmVs.png

Step 2
Select an additional language to install
P5YiaV.png

Step 3 (IMPORTANT)
DO NOT
check the box 'Set as my Winodws display langauge', and click Install
P5YLoK.png

Step 4 (IMPORTANT)
After desired language pack(s) are installed, DO NOT set them as your Winodws Display language yet.
Reboot your PC first. After your PC has been rebooted, then you can proceed to change the Windows Display Language from English, to your desired language, followed by the Prompt to Sign out to apply language settings.

The Screen Shots below show I have 4 languages Installed. After following this tutorial, I was able to change languages, and restart my PC without any issues.
P5Y61c.png

P5YwAz.png

P5YDe3.png

Now your PC will be able to safely shut down and restart without issues.
To sign into your XBOX account if the sign in button isn't working in the App, follow these instructions please:
Go to:
Settings - Accounts - Your Info - Account Settings - Sign in with a Microsoft Account Instead, then enter your account name and password, followed by Add PIN prompt, (PIN Window will appear in Background FYI) then load up XBOX app and your account will be signed in.

P5hlIg.png

P5hpNU.png

Screen Shots:
With StartAllBack Installed

PIqPXU.png
PIq98e.png

PI0ryR.png
PIq7LQ.png

PIqvKq.png
PIqQFn.png

If you want the default 'classic' Windows 11 Start Menu, just uninstall StartAllBack
Or, alternatively, just disable StartAllBack for current user from it's 'Advanced' Settings Tab.

PIGpVt.png
PIGno9.png

PImAuM.png

Or, Keep StartAllBack Installed, and center the icons like this, for resource savings, and a more user friendly desktop.
PIG318.png

Microsoft has made many improvements in this particular build, including fixing an L3 caching issue on RYZEN cpu's, memory leaks, and many other improvements.
  1. We fixed an L3 caching issue that might affect performance in some applications on devices that have AMD Ryzen processors after upgrading to Windows 11 (original release).
  2. We fixed an issue for a small number of users that prevents the Start menu from working and prevents you from seeing the updated taskbar design after upgrading to Windows 11 (original release).
  3. We fixed a race condition that occurs during the early part of startup that might cause a stop error.
  4. We fixed a regression that might cause stop error 0x38 on some machine configurations that use non-ASCII text in the registry.
  5. We fixed an issue with the interrupt handling of certain processors that might cause devices to stop responding.
  6. We fixed an issue that causes PowerShell to create an infinite number of child directories. This issue occurs when you use the PowerShell Move-Item command to move a directory to one of its children. As a result, the volume fills up and the system stops responding.
  7. We fixed an issue that causes the Server Manager application to disappear after you use it to remove Hyper-V features. This issue occurs when you install Server Manager on Windows 11 (original release) clients using Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT).
  8. We fixed a threading issue that might cause the Windows Remote Management (WinRM) service to stop working when it is under a high load.
  9. We fixed an issue that causes the Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) provider host process to stop working. This occurs because of an unhandled access violation that occurs when using the Desired State Configuration (DSC).
  10. We fixed an issue that causes a device to stop responding when you forcibly shut down the device while a Group Policy is being updated.
  11. We fixed an issue that causes file migration between Distributed File System (DFS) paths that are stored on different volumes to fail. This issue occurs when you implement the migration using PowerShell scripts that use the Move-Item command.
  12. We fixed an issue that prevents you from writing to a WMI repository after a low memory condition occurs.
  13. We fixed an issue with a hardcoded font in the PowerShell shortcut file that distorts Japanese, Chinese, and Korean language fonts. This update fixed this issue for all newly created users on the machine. Existing users can use the C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windows PowerShell\Windows PowerShell.lnk file to open PowerShell to address the issue. Alternatively, existing users can create a shortcut to this file on the desktop and use the shortcut to open PowerShell.
  14. We fixed an issue with parsing time formats in events when milliseconds are excluded.
  15. We fixed an issue that incorrectly renders some Enhanced Metafile Format (EMF) files. This issue occurs if you build the EMF files using third-party applications with ExtCreatePen() and ExtCreateFontIndirect().
  16. We provided administrators the option to reset the zoom to the default for HTML dialogs in Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer mode.
  17. We fixed an issue with Enterprise Mode Site List redirection from Internet Explorer 11 to Microsoft Edge. In certain circumstances, the redirection opens a site in multiple tabs in Microsoft Edge.
  18. We fixed an issue that causes Internet Explorer to stop working when you input certain characters in the Input Method Editor (IME).
  19. We fixed an issue with PropertyGet in JScript9.dll.
  20. We fixed a memory leak that occurs when you use nested classes within VBScript.
  21. We fixed an issue that fails to keep the NumLock state after a Fast Startup restart.
  22. We fixed an issue with moving certain app windows. Moving these app windows might be unusually slow if a File Explorer window is visible on the screen.
  23. We fixed an issue that intermittently prevents the Mail app from accepting keyboard input in the address and subject boxes.
  24. We fixed an issue with the UI for renaming files using folder view in File Explorer. The UI fails to properly handle inline composition using the new Japanese IME.
  25. We fixed an issue in which the use of App-V intermittently causes black screens to appear when signing in on the credentials page.
  26. We fixed an issue with an internet print server that fails to properly package modified printer properties before sending the package to the client.
  27. We fixed an issue that might cause Xbox Game Bar recording features to be unavailable.
  28. We fixed an issue that might cause distortion in the audio captured by voice assistants.
  29. We fixed an issue that causes a memory leak in lsass.exe when the pTokenPrivileges buffer is not released.
  30. We fixed an issue that might cause Kerberos.dll to stop working within the Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS). This occurs when LSASS processes simultaneous Service for User (S4U) user-to-user (U2U) requests for the same client user.
  31. We fixed an issue with a non-paged pool (NPP) leak from the UxSF pool tag. This leak occurs when lsass.exe stops processing asynchronous Security Support Provider Interface (SSPI) calls.
  32. We fixed an issue that prevents you from enabling BitLocker on a thinly provisioned virtual machine (VM). The error is “A device attached to the system is not functioning” and the system logs, “STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL”.
  33. We improved the performance of MsSense.exe in environments with User Datagram Protocol (UDP) applications that require high amounts of bandwidth.
  34. We fixed an issue in Windows Defender Exploit Protection that prevents some Microsoft Office applications from working on machines that have certain processors.
  35. We enabled credentials for Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) users in Quick Assist.
  36. We fixed an issue that sometimes prevents Quick Assist users from using full screen view after they start a remote assistance session.
  37. We fixed an issue in which Set-RDSessionCollectionConfiguration does not set the camerastoredirect:s:value custom property.
  38. We fixed an IME mode instability in the RemoteApp scenario. You must install this update on the Remote Desktop server and Remote Desktop client.
  39. We fixed an issue that causes the IME toolbar to appear even when the RemoteApp is closed.
  40. We fixed a paged pool memory leak of the registry keys for the Virtual Desktop ID that occurs in explorer.exe.
  41. We made small adjustments to the contrast theme colors, such as making hyperlinks more distinct when you hover over them while you are using the desert theme.
  42. We fixed an issue that prevents Narrator and other screen readers from announcing when the Start menu is open in certain cases.
  43. We fixed an issue that occurs if the search index is damaged in certain ways; attempts to search using the taskbar or File Explorer fail.
  44. We fixed an issue that prevents the search window from appearing on a secondary monitor.
  45. We fixed an issue that might cause the File Explorer window to lose focus when you map a network drive.
  46. We fixed an issue that sometimes causes the lock screen to appear black if you set up slideshow.
  47. We fixed a reliability issue with LogonUI.exe, which affects the rendering of the network status text on the credentials screen.
  48. We fixed an issue that prevents you from opening multiple instances of an app using Shift and clicking on the app’s icon in the taskbar.
  49. We updated the visual design and animations of the Chat icon on the taskbar.
  50. We removed the warning about losing other people’s unsaved work when shutting down or restarting if no other users are signed in.
  51. We fixed an issue that might occur when you configure the policy, “Delete user profiles older than a specified number of days on system restart”. If a user has been signed in for longer than the time specified in the policy, the device might unexpectedly delete profiles at startup.
  52. We fixed an issue that fails to establish a connection to the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) service or immediately drops an RDP connection under certain circumstances.
  53. We fixed an issue that might cause input delays for certain Bluetooth mice and keyboards.
  54. We fixed an issue that prevents the Start menu from opening after a video driver upgrade.
  55. We improved the precision of the estimates for downtime when the estimates are at least two minutes or more.
  56. We fixed a Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS) domain controller memory leak that is reported in Privileged Access Management (PAM) deployments.
  57. We fixed an issue that occurs when the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) bind cache is full, and the LDAP client library receives a referral.
  58. We fixed an issue in Adamsync.exe that affects the syncing of large Active Directory subtrees.
  59. We fixed an issue that causes a deadlock when Offline Files are enabled. As a result, CscEnpDereferenceEntryInternal holds parent and child locks.
  60. We added the ability to configure period or dot (.) delimited IP We fixed interchangeably with fully qualified host names in Group Policy settings

I personally wouldn't have used Windows 11 with the new default UI, Start Menu etc., but StartAllBack is a game changer for me. I Will definitely be using it now.

I Hope you guys enjoy the build, sincerely and warmly, @FBConan

IMPORTANT NOTE!
Fantastic News everyone! I Found a fix for left click flyouts not working on taskbar / action center (for Network, Battery, Volume)
Hit Windows Key + R, then type in the run box 'services.msc'
Locate the 'Connected Devices Platform Service' and change they startup type from disabled to manual, or auto, and apply.
Then your taskbar will work properly again!
*You ALSO need to run my reg file 'Action Center ENABLE.reg' if you previously disabled the action center.

PILIrh.png

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    3 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 3 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    f3f5b1d92450b4d2962f0b85d6312e5ccf475b35
  • Loading…

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
finally! you unleashed it :D
downloading!

Downloaded
20.7 GB
Uploaded
14.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
finally! you unleashed it :D
downloading!
are you seeding? ;) mines stuck on 0% :(

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Great work as always @FBConan , love the screenshots, will be using this in our network. Thank you for sharing this. :) :h:

Last edited:
Downloaded
20.7 GB
Uploaded
14.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@FBConan we love you and all of your hard work! :D

riskyron

Downloaded
749.7 GB
Uploaded
822.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
No seeders showing up to download

lunchtime

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
934.6 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Wow, brand new hot drop just in time for the weekend! Looks great going to give it a try :) Build # looks nice and up to date too.

GRiM R3AP3R

Donor
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
242.8 GB
Uploaded
3.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
WiCKED WiCKED WiCKED - - - Did I Say WiCKED Already >>>> S W 3 3 T Share FBConan :clap:

pradeep kadam

Downloaded
18.8 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
i Cant download with torrent.
any one get me download link please

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
i Cant download with torrent.
any one get me download link please
Do not beg for downloads! Read the rules and fix your ratio.
Read this
If you still don't understand then read this

monaco55

Downloaded
101.7 GB
Uploaded
445.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you for sharing News Update you are the BOSS :clap:

Downloaded
10.5 GB
Uploaded
3.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks! your work is amazing!

Dale Martirez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.1 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Much love for this :h: thanks for your super awesome custom builds @FBConan

qztar

Downloaded
29.3 GB
Uploaded
80.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I'll give this one a go.
Thank you for sharing!

Ka3BuiL

Downloaded
103.8 GB
Uploaded
701.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
An Amazing release from an amazing guy, thanks @FBConan for your continuous efforts, already seeding with joy :party:

blueis300

Downloaded
178.9 GB
Uploaded
416.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Just tried a version on laptop yesterday but heck lets get things rolling and give this a try. Appreciate it.

George_Orever

Downloaded
10.3 GB
Uploaded
30.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for your effort. Appreciated.

billybob62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
394.4 GB
Uploaded
732.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Nice work as always @FBConan Thanks and will seed!

HappyCroc81

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
168.2 GB
Uploaded
14 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for sharing this wonderful build @FBConan .

NTHT1MD

Downloaded
510.3 GB
Uploaded
9.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
A huge thank you @FBConan
Nice build