Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Compact 11 Lite (22000.168)

sharma841

Banned
Downloaded
10 GB
Uploaded
867.4 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
when i installed language pack, after that my system restart again and again ...

jubilum

Downloaded
423.8 GB
Uploaded
171.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
i will try this one... and see which one is better.. your xtreme lite. downloading again... thanks...

kbharathkumar

Downloaded
4.5 GB
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@FBConan Boss please Give a Solution to MTP Device Connection.

Saugjunkie

Downloaded
53 GB
Uploaded
62.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
the windows setup didn't found the ssd on surface pro 7

after integraded the driver for the ssd in the surface the setup was working and windows run fast

Last edited:

ray_shamaa

Downloaded
16.8 GB
Uploaded
3.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
great job go on pro

mahbin90

Downloaded
13.8 GB
Uploaded
3.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
will the camera app work for laptop?

completementzinzin

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
474.1 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi ,
Can we hope to have the new version with the final version ? Thank's

Tadika

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
74.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@FBConan bro Until now I'm using your in my all systems without any issues. You released lite versions of Windows 11 based on beta versions. but finally Windows 11 released. We are eagerly waiting for your signature build with released version. When you have time plz.....

Thanks in advance bro.

Dyrn3006

Downloaded
71.1 GB
Uploaded
147.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
WOW thanks for this please keep up the hard work

ano15

Downloaded
19.1 GB
Uploaded
17.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
even with the official release of windows 11 there are still bugs that they shouldnt be ... i think after 3-4 months will be stable more stable.I am saying this because they have been several months of testing through the insider ring and the day of the official release they remember that the there is "performance drop " on ryzen do see my point,before the release this bug wasnt there??....what the ...they are doing .anw do a clean install cause with the windows 10 to windows 11 there are more bugs...

Last edited:

gerry1964

Downloaded
709.9 GB
Uploaded
488.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Can please someone who has the knowlege answer.... what is it about this windows 11 is it the new schedulure? i tried tested every windows 10 in games i play i always come across situation in heavy fighting or large maps with heavy fighting where my fps dial down low. They drop away.

BUT this windows 11 it does not happen its like i am separate from that fps issue. i move around enter heavy fighting on big maps and my fps stays fixed. same setup as windows 10. But windows 11 has something about it. Strangely i was using stripped gaming windows 10 versions the best this site has. But i guess this is a stripped windows 11 to. anyway can anyone put their finger on what it is in this windows 11 that is the reason why im getting no fps dropping away? its like the process or or something is stronger. I have i9-10900k with 16 gigs ram 3600mhz. formula motherboard z490. m.2 hard drives etc and a rtx 3090. And yes with this spec on windows 10 i could not have stable fps in games. I tyried all different windows 10 builds they wer all the same exactly the same fps and exactly the same problem those high fps always drop badly. But as i said on this windows 11 they are stronger they do not drop away. FBConan is sure talented at making these builds. is this a gamers windows 11 or will FBConan be making a gamers windows 11?
but i would just like to know what it is i reckon it has to do with how windows 11 is assigning resources or is doing something to utliize the 3090 better and not relying on the cpu like windows 10. your thoughts?

Last edited:
Downloaded
40.9 GB
Uploaded
202.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
New Forum Member Here and I'm impressed with everything I'm reading, I always hated windows defender, about to install this bad boy on my fujitsu laptop. I'll let you know how it runs. :)
I'll be using this more for web development html css python coding...

user7

Downloaded
15.6 GB
Uploaded
34.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Great work from the master....as usual, Oh and thanks!

Downloaded
40.9 GB
Uploaded
202.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
This windows 11 Works amazingly on my laptop. Now just trying to get the store to work, even without its killer lightning fast Thanks so much for making this :)

Edit: I got it figured out had to re-look over the initial post for the details on it.

Last edited:

ArisRed

Downloaded
5.9 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Splendid job as always sir! Thank you very much!I say can i make a question to you? I have download the first lite i think it was June from u but i can't install Net Framework 3.5 and i dont know why? Can u help me?
If i download this new version i can update mu first lite? And Net Framework 3.5 will be installed? Thank you again

taufiq1500

Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Happy To Be The First Reply :giggle: , Keep Rocking @FBConan :h:
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e e e e