Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Copernic Desktop Search 7.1.1 Build 13217 - ✨ TeamOS / goswami99 ✨

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
QKMKAe.png

Copernic Desktop Search is designed to find the most relevant information on your PC, including Office files, Outlook emails & attachments, text documents and multimedia files. As a standalone application, it creates a keyword map (index) to unlock unstructured data.

Instead of investing in a large & expensive enterprise search solution, a desktop search is a quick & easy installation to increase your productivity while being extremely secure. The Desktop Search is offered on a yearly subscription so that clients always get the latest and newest features as soon as it is available, but here the full version is provided to you to use for free :p

Created regarding https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/184741, unfortunately this isn't the latest released version. This is the latest version I could find treatment for, plus I didn't find a thread on this software here so thought I'd share. Thanks to Dakota F for originally sharing the full version :D

QKO6SM.png
  • After installing, build the index and start finding your files, emails & documents instantly
  • Open any search result in its native application from the preview pane
  • Search your emails, contacts, calendar items over multiple OST/PST files
  • With the Quick Start Guide that will explain how to use the easy-to-interface, you will become a search expert
  • Right-click any search result to open the Window contextual menu
  • Not connected to the internet, so there's no problem. You can still register your license
  • See your keyword highlighted inside the preview pane

QKOwzv.png
  • Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
  • Processor: Pentium IV or higher
  • RAM: 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
  • Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more

QKODME.png

QKMgpn.jpg
QKMu0Q.png

QKMovq.png

QKOXNd.png
  1. Install. Then close program from tray completely.
  2. Replace patched library file in program installation directory.
  3. Treatment will allow you to activate all extensions under Extensions Menu.

QKOlQ9.png

QKM8CW.png

QKOtht.png
Link 1 - Link 2 -

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,475.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
All good but can you change the word cr..k in the instructions with something else? I usually name it Medicines or medicine but you can think any word to use.
Read the 2nd rule.

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
All good but can you change the word cr..k in the instructions with something else? I usually name it Medicines or medicine but you can think any word to use.
Read the 2nd rule.
Apologies and thank you, I missed replacing that term. I will try to be more careful in the future :)

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you for such amazing share.

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
639.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@goswami99 You are a madman with all these new uploads... Thank you so much my friend :rock: