Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Copy Protect Video Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoRed

Downloaded
30.8 GB
Uploaded
871.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I have small question to ask is about Video DVD copy protection.

I have some video file that I need to share with somebody else(Unknown person). I want him to be able to see my videos through video player or TV, but he must not to be able to copy or duplicate my content.

Is there anyway to protect my files been copying or duplicating?

He will use my DVD in TV/Video Player, so I can't covert it to exe(using Copy Protect application). please help or advise

Thanks in advance...

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Alright come clean.. Just what are these Videos.. Let me guess... In the year 2018 I doubt there is anything so dont share anything online you dont want duplicated or worse...
Take your collection to (Unknown Persons) house or invite him to your house.. Man you need to be in control..

LeoRed

Downloaded
30.8 GB
Uploaded
871.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Alright come clean.. Just what are these Videos.. Let me guess... In the year 2018 I doubt there is anything so dont share anything online you dont want duplicated or worse...
Take your collection to (Unknown Persons) house or invite him to your house.. Man you need to be in control..

Ha ha ha
Hope you are right!

But I need to send my files through DVD. He is not tech expert but he will know the basic things to copy whole content....

Anyway Thanks for the Advise and waiting for more advises and helps ...

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Dont trust anyone except yourself and your GOD in this matter.. They could get intercepted many times before they get to (Unknown Person)
Just sayin Maybe.. Thats all from me.. Maybe some Iron Clad Encryption software would work.. IDK

Hawkeye

Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
not a chance these days mate, if you dont want any one to copy it i suggest you don't give it out, best thing probable you can do is to water mark it.

any thing can be copied these days :)

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
If you are recording video to a DVD media, you can protect it with a cipher, which means that this DVD can not be copied. You have to make a copyright application blah blah blah on dvd. You can also upload video material through the android app where it is self-destruction after review.
Sometimes before, i protected the DVD video for 30 minutes of black and cut off the disc with a soldering iron:D

Last edited by a moderator:

LeoRed

Downloaded
30.8 GB
Uploaded
871.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks all for great help and comments !!! :h::h::h:

I'll try some other ways to share my videos with that person... (like presenting by myself)

Thanks again all
:clap::h:

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)