Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Dell Inspiron 15 3565 Stuck on Dell Logo and Windows Boot Loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takeuchi12

Downloaded
294.5 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello brother and sisters, I need some help with my cousin's laptop, a Dell Inspiron 15 3565. It's stuck in a boot loop showing the Windows and Dell logos over and over again. I've tried a few things like booting from a USB drive with a clean Windows installation file using programs like Rufus, Yumi, and Ventoy. I've also adjusted the BIOS settings from legacy to UEFI and disabled secure boot, but it's still not working. Instead of going to the Windows setup process, it just keeps cycling through the logos. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Let me know if you need more information, I'll try my best to explain.

THANK YOU!

PS: I am trying to reformat the drive.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
254 (262)
Member for 7 years
have you try removing the cmos battery?

Takeuchi12

Downloaded
294.5 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
have you try removing the cmos battery?
Yes, I did, but it didn't fix the issue.

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
IMO.... I have a Dell Inspiron 15 ... best I did was to go into recovery mode.... and set it back... Dell has all the how-to's to help you

I'd get into it deeper... But I hate my Inspiron that much... read what dell has to say

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I laughed with the
I But I hate my Inspiron that much... read what dell has to say
Thank you VDO :h:

Takeuchi12

Downloaded
294.5 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
IMO.... I have a Dell Inspiron 15 ... best I did was to go into recovery mode.... and set it back... Dell has all the how-to's to help you

I'd get into it deeper... But I hate my Inspiron that much... read what dell has to say
Did you mean "Support Assist Recovery" on the options on boot menu? It is greyed out on my end. I cannot choose it.

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
No... Support Assist IMO is the worst... Go to their site and search... Good luck :(

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
142.9 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
Download and Start your PC in safe mode in Windows:

Perform SFC Scan and Repair Windows Image
-This process will perform scan for any corrupted system files or integrity violation and will attempt to repair it along with the Windows Image.

Last edited:

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
So now... the apology... My Dell Inspiron 15 5565 has given me nothing but problems from day-1... since I bought it... I've replaced the internal fan, the LCD touch screen, trust me ain't easy to do, And! now my lit keyboard is malfunctioning.... Dell... what to do? never buy another again IMO!!!!!!!

Try pressing F12 after the logo to chose how to boot... chose your Usb device, be sure the usb is not set to boot legacy... read and search amigo! Good luck!

Last edited:

jaijedimaster

Downloaded
24.9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
is this just windows? have you tried another boot usb of linux?
and! is the usb the boot priority?

Takeuchi12

Downloaded
294.5 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Download and Start your PC in safe mode in Windows:

Perform SFC Scan and Repair Windows Image
-This process will perform scan for any corrupted system files or integrity violation and will attempt to repair it along with the Windows Image.
I'll try this, will update later.
So now... the apology... My Dell Inspiron 15 5565 has given me nothing but problems from day-1... since I bought it... I've replaced the internal fan, the LCD touch screen, trust me ain't easy to do, And! now my lit keyboard is malfunctioning.... Dell... what to do? never buy another again IMO!!!!!!!

Try pressing F12 after the logo to chose how to boot... chose your Usb device, be sure the usb is not set to boot legacy... read and search amigo! Good luck!
Awww, sorry to hear that. But, been there and done that. The problem still exist.

is this just windows? have you tried another boot usb of linux?
and! is the usb the boot priority?
Never tried linux. I'll consider to try this too.

Sharrow

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
367.3 GB
Uploaded
584.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
If you can..remove the HDD, and connect it via a caddy to another machine. There you should be able to not only format it, but to test it for any errors like bad blocks etc..

This would enable you to be confident that the drive is stable, and there would also be no Windoze OS for the Dell to try and boot into..

I have on some
rare occasions found that trying other USB ports can give results.. but I assume that you've tried this?

Keep us posted. :)

Takeuchi12

Downloaded
294.5 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hey everyone,

I was able to resolve the issue today. I replaced the RAM and downgraded the BIOS to an older version. However, it turned out that changing the RAM was not essential. I suspected the RAM because the installation boot was slow, and won't continue at all. Nevertheless, I kept both RAM modules active. Happily returned the laptop to my cousin's residence via courier.

Thank you for everyone who tried to help and shared their best practices. I appreciate you all. :)

Any admin or moderator may now close and mark this post as solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.