Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Extreme Nature Windows 7 SP1 X64 Ultimate Multi Feb 2021 [7601.24565]

Jongkits

Downloaded
116.4 GB
Uploaded
65 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Nice work!... like it..

Just one question, why the libraries always popup during startup?

Thank you for your answer.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
Nice work!... like it..

can you provide an image please?

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,332.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Nice work!... like it..

What libraries and during start up of what..
And just one question did you download this torrent?

Last edited:

marybiha6

Downloaded
459.1 GB
Uploaded
280.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
very best windows 7 thnx so much

Jongkits

Downloaded
116.4 GB
Uploaded
65 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
What libraries and during start up of what..
And just one question did you download this torrent?

Sorry... It was the malware virus infected my pc, that is why the libraries folder always popup during startup. I had already removed it. Thank you.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,332.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Sorry... It was the malware virus infected my pc, that is why the libraries folder always popup during startup. I had already removed it. Thank you.
You did not answer my question.
Did you download this torrent? Have you installed this operating system?

anvil

Downloaded
27.6 GB
Uploaded
38.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for your work here. I'm going to seed a while, then install. I,v downloaded with no problem. easy-peasy

salaharris

Downloaded
265.6 GB
Uploaded
37.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Excellent Work Thank You for this great product :clap::clap::clap:

anvil

Downloaded
27.6 GB
Uploaded
38.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Flawless install yesterday. Setting it up and playing with today. Thanks.

Mlv369

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Good job! Thank you very much ? ?

anvil

Downloaded
27.6 GB
Uploaded
38.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Howdy, Im having a problem loading a couple of games. I dont think its an OS problem, but thought i would check. The games are "The Witcher enhanced edition" from GOG and "B17" from original disk. Both ran fine on an older version of Win 7. Ive checked with GoG tech support and followed their advice, but no luck. Ive done all the usual stuff like running as administrator and compatibility with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. If this should be posted elsewhere, then feel free to move it or let me know

Thanks in advance.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
Howdy, Im having a problem loading a couple of games. I dont think its an OS problem, but thought i would check. The games are "The Witcher enhanced edition" from GOG and "B17" from original disk. Both ran fine on an older version of Win 7. Ive checked with GoG tech support and followed their advice, but no luck. Ive done all the usual stuff like running as administrator and compatibility with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. If this should be posted elsewhere, then feel free to move it or let me know

Thanks in advance.
which exactly is the error?
can you provide an image ?

anvil

Downloaded
27.6 GB
Uploaded
38.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
For "the Witcher" there is no error msg. The shortcut icon briefly changes color then nothing. Nothing appears in task manager. Thru gog galaxy, when I press play, it very briefly, too quick for a screenshot, it says syncing_0%. Heres a screenshot for B17. Oops, I can only attach torrent files. The error msg is : error: load library(~dfb943.tmp) The specified module could not be found.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
For "the Witcher" there is no error msg. The shortcut icon briefly changes color then nothing. Nothing appears in task manager. Thru gog galaxy, when I press play, it very briefly, too quick for a screenshot, it says syncing_0%. Heres a screenshot for B17. Oops, I can only attach torrent files. The error msg is : error: load library(~dfb943.tmp) The specified module could not be found.
This one is custom build and as you know sometimes in custom builds you can't play all the games.
It could be anything....................parental controls are missing so it could be an issue.
sorry you can't play the specific games

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot Jerry_Xristos, much appreciated

anvil

Downloaded
27.6 GB
Uploaded
38.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This one is custom build and as you know sometimes in custom builds you can't play all the games.
It could be anything....................parental controls are missing so it could be an issue.
sorry you can't play the specific games
No problem, Thanks. The fun part is playing with all these diffewrent releases., Howevere, yours is jusy plane smooth with great graphics

I think i figured out the problem. Perhaps you have a solution. Win7 ultimate has XP mode and\or compatibility mode. When i right click on the shortcut for either game/properties/compatability, it appears to not be working. Nothing can be selected and Win7 is greyed out so you cannot select other versions. Do you know how to reinstate both/either xp mode or compatibility mode?

ahmadali2020

Banned
Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
19.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much. This os has solved the problem that failed me, which is that I was not able to define the USB ports at all on windows 7, and the problem was solved. Thank you very much to the maker of this version and always forward

Erwin0265

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.3 GB
Uploaded
70.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Hey Jerry,
I initially tried to write to you via PM but with only 420 characters allowed, I wouldn't even be able to describe my problem, let alone what I have already tried (I'm very much a noob when it comes to modded OS's; be gentle...).
I've been enjoying this release until a few days ago when I started getting reminders to activate (I'm sorry; this is probably the number one question that nags you all the time but frankly, I'm stuck).
I tried using the "Windows 7 Loader Permanent Medicines V2.2.2" but it tells me, "Unsupported Partition table".

The read me states that either I'm using "GPT on a UEFI motherboard or you've got a locked OEM partition".
So I used AOMEI Partition Assistant to change from GPT to MBR; but I still get the same error. I don't know what a locked OEM partition is but the read me states that a full reformat will fix that problem; isn't that going to wipe all of my data? If not, how do I go about doing that?
I also had an OEM license number but I can't type it in as it is not in the format of 5 lots of 5 characters (It actually has 4 sets - 5, 3, 7, 5 characters respectively).

I also opened up the Keys.ini file in Notepad and tried the product keys there - obviously with no luck (some being blocked, others stating the trial period had lapsed {or something like that} or that the key was for a different version of Win 7 - even though I only tried the keys that were labelled as "Ultimate").
Short of starting again, do you have any suggestions as to how I might activate this copy of Win 7 Ultimate?
Not at all meaning to rush, but I'm due to go into hospital (again - my life is full of hospital visits....) within the week and I only have 6 days to activate (not that I'll be using this PC in hospital - it's a graphics desktop; I have a laptop for hospital stays..
Sorry for the long waffle (I blame my age - old fart). I hope you have the time to help and that I have provided you with enough info.
Cheers
Erwin

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
try to activate windows with this one

Erwin0265

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.3 GB
Uploaded
70.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
try to activate windows with this one
You know, I had tried this one before but it hadn't worked as it appears it downloaded a totally different file (yeah, looks like I had left out some information; but it's just as well that I did).
As I had started to write this message, I thought that I needed to tell you as to what this other program tried to install [I was wary anyway as the file was only in the KB range in size (as opposed to the 3.5MB file size of rmw_wt.rar)]. As it turns out, the second time I clicked on the download button, the correct file popped up. And it worked!!
I wonder whether this "feature" from Usercloud is their method of advertising to maintain their website?....
Thank you ever so much for getting back so quickly. I really appreciate it.
All the best