Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

facebook app problem cannot instal in window 10 os

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaikunth

Downloaded
66.9 GB
Uploaded
7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
- Error Code 0x803FB005. I attempted to do a reset to correct a login problem that suddenly developed and in the process it said it would have to move my apps to the clip board. ... I have tried to reinstall via the app store; but after it attempts to reinstall it just repeats the same error message.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11715 (11715)
Member for 8 years
- Error Code 0x803FB005. I attempted to do a reset to correct a login problem that suddenly developed and in the process it said it would have to move my apps to the clip board. ... I have tried to reinstall via the app store; but after it attempts to reinstall it just repeats the same error message.
LOL. You just copied Google response here. Hopefully someone will help. Good luck.

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Update Microsoft store is what I found could fix that error ... Good luck!

P.S. google is certainly helpful sometimes :)

Jonas_Barua

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
8.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Ransomware or trojan attack often leads to corrupted system processes and programs. Hence, we highly suggest running a full system scan with Reimage or another anti-malware to check if your device is not virus-free. If it's not, proceed to the >>>>>>>>

>>>Method 1<<<
  1. Press Win key + R, type C:\\Windows\\System32, and hit Enter (C: drive stands for the system’s root drive).
  2. When the System32 folder opens, locate WSReset.exe app. Right-click it and select Run as Administrator.
  3. Once done, Windows Store window will show up reporting that “The cache for the Store was cleared. You can now browse the Store for apps.”
These steps yet may lead to another error message saying that “Windows Store cache may be damaged.” In this case, we would recommend renaming Windows Store Cache folder:
  1. Click Win key + R.
  2. Type C:\\Users\\\\AppData\\Local\\Packages\\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\\LocalState and press Enter. NOTE: Instead of C: type the letter of your system’s root driver. should be replaced by your user account name.
  3. When the LocalState folder opens, find Cache folder and rename it to Cache.old, for instance.
  4. Once done, right-click on the empty space on the LocalState folder and select Add New -> Folder.
  5. Name it in Cache.
  6. Close File Explorer and restart the system.
>>>Method 2<<<
  1. Click Win key + R and type PowerShell.
  2. Right-click on the results and select Run as Administrator.
  3. Type Get-Appxpackage –Allusers and press Enter.
  4. Find Windows Store entry and copy the package name. For this purpose, mark it and press Ctrl + C.
  5. After that, type Add-AppxPackage -register “C:\\Program Files\\WindowsApps\\” –DisableDevelopmentMode command. NOTE: replace PackageFullName with the Windows Store package name by pressing Ctrl + V. Besides, instead of C: type the letter of the root driver of your system.
  6. Then reopen PowerShell with administrative privileges as explained above.
  7. Paste Add-AppxPackage -register “C:\\Program Files\\WindowsApps\\” –DisableDevelopmentModecommand and press Enter. NOTE: replace PackageFullName with the Windows Store package name by pressing Ctrl + V. Besides, instead of C: type the letter of the root driver of your system.
  8. Finally, reboot the system to execute all changes.
>>>Method 3<<<
  1. Open Windows Store
  2. Click Windows Key + C.
  3. Open Settings.
  4. Choose App Updates.
  5. Click Sync Licenses.
  6. Restart the computer and check if you can install a needed app.
>>>Method 4<<<
  1. Type cmd in Windows search box.
  2. Right-click Command Prompt and choose Run as Administrator.
  3. Type the following command and click Enter: sfc /scannow.
  4. Wait until the scan is over until and corrupted entries are fixed.

I hope this helps ... maybe...good luck;)

Last edited by a moderator:

vaikunth

Downloaded
66.9 GB
Uploaded
7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
thanks