Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Finding reasons for torrent deletions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

incorrect

Downloaded
617.8 GB
Uploaded
22.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi! I'm wondering if there is some kind of log (accessible to users), that provides information about why an upload here has been deleted. Admittedly this happens fairly infrequently here, at least with more reliable teamOS releases and experienced user uploads—but due to issues like virus/malware, it seems like it's important to see potential issues with software we've installed.

For example, two weeks ago I downloaded (and installed) a new version of Adobe Premiere Pro 2023 v23.1 ("update 1", a user upload/release from Genius7979). I see in the client the torrent has been unregistered on the tracker, and the thread has been deleted, with only v23.0 available currently. The program is evidently working, so I'm naturally curious if there's an important (or perhaps critical/dangerous?) reason why it was deleted.

On non-forum-based torrent trackers, the moderation log info shows up when you go to the deleted torrent's URL, or by typing the torrent number into a log search. I'm unable to find any such system here, just wondering if there is a thread or log etc that I'm not finding.

Thanks!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
For your information @Genius7979, has left the forum after trashing many of his own threads.

InaccurateFool

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
131.5 GB
Uploaded
2.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
For your information @Genius7979, has left the forum after trashing many of his own threads.
such a shame from such a well respected user and uploader

Andy 52

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
857.8 GB
Uploaded
26.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Although I am still one of the new members of the site and the forum, I want to write a few words after reading the message of "Uncle Mack"

"Genius7979" "Syler" and "Chuck" were some of the first people on this site to give me a very warm and welcoming welcome.
They showed me my mistakes at the beginning of a private message, with which they attracted me even more to stay with "TeamOS" I don't know what are the reasons for his departure and I won't ask, because I don't know what the rules are on the site. I have come across many such unpleasant cases on the Internet. Hopefully it turns out to be nothing serious and "Genius7979" returns to "TeamOS" again. I personally will miss this guy!
I apologize if there is something wrong with my post, but reading the above in translation, I don't like the translation at all!

Nic410

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
263.5 GB
Uploaded
20.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
...it's a pickle. There are over 200 visitors right now at 5:00 EST and managing unhappy forum users like those that rather use the fame of this forum to make a name for themselves abroad rather than exalt the forum itself for the gathering service it provides is detrimental to the forum. I personally understand that looking for ways to brand oneself ( for the purpose of monetization or just ego ) can be strong and in the disagreement with the powers that may be, do stupid thing like removing that one previously shared, out of spite ( this is all in my head as I have no clue of what anyone is thinking ). Hence the pickle. What is a moderator to do with something like this ?, what forum service can be implemented to leave a note like "I the mod. think this user got pissed and trashed his postings" ?!?. It's a pickle. For now, having a mod. tell us what happened is good.
Side note: I would not like to be a moderator. They are generally under appreciated and mistreated ..., for free.
In regards to Genius7979, I rooted for him/her, and made as much favorable noise as I can to get the user to go up the ranks. He/she brought good stuff and was pleasing to interact with so, yeah, I miss him/her too.

Status
Not open for further replies.