Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Formated harddisk partition recovered movies are not playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalit82

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi all. I formated my hdd partition 1.71tb during windows 10 installation by mistaken. There were only two partition C and D. I formated partition D. I also format partition C to new Window installation and successfully installed windows 10. Now i recovered files from partition D by using Active file recovery and Stellar data recovery Softwares. But now all movies files are not playing in any video player. i recovered my Favourite movies collection about 750 Hollywood movies. Please help me to save my collection. thanks in advance.

Imran Hashmi

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
89.6 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
8 (3)
Member for 7 years
They got corrupted cause of formatted to disk. I would say try with EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional.

Lalit82

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
They got corrupted cause of formatted to disk. I would say try with EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional.
okay bro i will try and tell you result, thanks

LauRoman

Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
168.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Are they family recordings or movies you can't find elswhere? If yes, ask a friend that does some video editing to try and do what they can with the files.

If they are torrents from the internet or rips from your own discs just download them again. Because otherwise it's more trouble than it's worth.

It can take only a few missing bytes to make that kind of file corrupted beyond use

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

See if this will help. Good Luck:)

RyzonXenox

Downloaded
30 GB
Uploaded
3.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
EaseUS data recovery is a best one, try it

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (417)
Member for 9 years
there are many recovery programs, if one doesn't do the job, try another and another until you find the one who does the job for you
good luck

Lalit82

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Are they family recordings or movies you can't find elswhere? If yes, ask a friend that does some video editing to try and do what they can with the files.

If they are torrents from the internet or rips from your own discs just download them again. Because otherwise it's more trouble than it's worth.

It can take only a few missing bytes to make that kind of file corrupted beyond use
thanks to reply bro. all movies were downloaded from internet. about 750 movies ?, i can't download again.

thanks to reply alessia. i will try wondershare.

i m recovering with
i m recovering with easeUS. thanks

SYFF YOGA

Banned
Downloaded
12.7 GB
Uploaded
3.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
USE WONDERSHARE RcoverIT AND REPAIR YOUR ALL MOVIE

Suhasun

Downloaded
291.6 GB
Uploaded
327.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Try R Studio Recovery Hope this will get ur data back

Lalit82

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
easeUS is very slow. not working fine and not recovered my files.

USE WONDERSHARE RcoverIT AND REPAIR YOUR ALL MOVIE
i will definitely give a chance to Wondershare guys.

Disk Genius recovered only 16 movies playable. but i want more.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
@Lalit82 Before I start please, organize your thoughts and make one post with all you need to say. We cant have several posts in the same thread from the same person in just a few minutes.

To the subject:
I think there is something wrong here. You said:
Now I recovered files from partition D by using Active file recovery and Stellar data recovery Software
but then you keep recovering using different programs? That doesn't seem right. Either you recovered the files or you didn't, you can't recover the same files multiple times.

Also, you shouldn't be using multiple recovery software one after the other. Each program tho they do the same core thing (unerase) they do things a bit differently and one might interfere with the other. Using multiple software of the same type only increases the chances of messing up things even more.

It's like trying to bake an already baked cake. It won't get 2x better... it will get burned.

Either way at this point it seems more like chit-chat and not a help thread. Hope you find a solution soon but I think if there is no progress, this thread needs to close.

Imran Hashmi

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
89.6 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
8 (3)
Member for 7 years
TBH instead of recover a movie, download it. It's not a big deal. Tons of movies still alive on torrent. No need to try each & every S/W , as per my knowledge they all use same algorithm to recover it.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
@Lalit82 Before I start please, organize your thoughts and make one post with all you need to say. We cant have several posts in the same thread from the same person in just a few minutes.

To the subject:
I think there is something wrong here. You said:

but then you keep recovering using different programs? That doesn't seem right. Either you recovered the files or you didn't, you can't recover the same files multiple times.

Also, you shouldn't be using multiple recovery software one after the other. Each program tho they do the same core thing (unerase) they do things a bit differently and one might interfere with the other. Using multiple software of the same type only increases the chances of messing up things even more.

It's like trying to bake an already baked cake. It won't get 2x better... it will get burned.

Either way at this point it seems more like chit-chat and not a help thread. Hope you find a solution soon but I think if there is no progress, this thread needs to close.
!00% right .. Complete and lock this.. We dont fix dumb mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.