Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked HIT and RUNS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dally27

Downloaded
16.1 GB
Uploaded
77.8 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello po i have no idea of "HIt and Runs" Can someone help me to know this and how to enabled torrent downloading?Im new here and i dont usually online here. Thank you!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
This is a Joke right? Here>>>> If you have a Ratio Warning or a Hit & Run Warning then read Guidance for Users with Ratio or Hit and Run Warnings

doyokz538

Downloaded
4 GB
Uploaded
15.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
1.Your Torrent Download Access will be disabled if you have 3 Hit & Runs for 7 days.
2.You need to seed Torrents for 3 days or Upload torrent for 1:1 Ratio
I think you need to wait for 7 days or seed torrents for 3 days. Then your download will be enable.

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Any torrents you download from Teamos, keep them constantly seeding. Once you reach the required 3 days, you might think you can stop seeding those torrents. Don't stop. Keep all torrents going, past and present. You will earn points for doing so. Then you can trade them in for upload credit. Why is this important? If you ever do have a hit and run you can trade your way out of it - if you have enough earned credits. Under the torrent tab at top menu, click on Bonus Points to keep track. Click on "your torrents" also under the Torrent tab, and it shows a list of torrents you have downloaded, and how many days you have seeded. Try to build up as many bonus points as you can.

hamabe

: It's that time again : 。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
435.9 GB
Uploaded
37.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Seed everything you have downloaded, no exceptions. Guidelines for Healthy user ratio & Hit and Run Warnings

These are your inactive torrents, as long as you did not delete them. Start seeding them back.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
Just an FYI, @dally27
You have a long list of Hit and Runs, going on two pages now. You have yet to seed any of the torrents you downloaded.
I would suggest you start seeding the torrents you downloaded to fix this, as everyone has said here.

Status
Not open for further replies.