Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials How To - Change Language in Ultralight Builds | Install MS Store in LTSC | Enable Hibernation | Enable Virtual Memory

pecandumvp

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@FBConan i follow your tutorial Part 6 about fixing no driver with replace your install.esd with power iso exactly that you show me on your video, i copy your autoattended.xml tooo

but it ended up like "NO IMAGES AVAILABLE", i cant give an outsource link of pic

but i need help so much. delete it if against rules

https://imgur*com/a/A0dRUEc

https://drive*google*com/file/d/1nCOGkiyZWer4e62BF-l1EG-iY2V8tCY1/view?usp=sharing

ANY SOLUTION?

Thanks In Advance

speedy666

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanxs for the explaining,even i can use this hehe

Downloaded
2.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
what is the zip password?

Gillian

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
213 GB
Uploaded
356.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hi thank you for this very very good:*
:*:*:*:*;);)

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Very useful and helpful info sharing.:clap::h:

darkjedi974

Downloaded
113.5 GB
Uploaded
493.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Very useful and helpful info sharing and thank you for this very very good :clap::clap::clap::inlove:

dlcfeeder

Downloaded
64.7 GB
Uploaded
10.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
ohhh finnally i found this thread as solution in my old laptop who had automatic shutting down when battery geting .. i shall use this tip to enable hibernation with all your OS build in laptop / notebook ..thank so much bro @FBConan

halalthoyib

Downloaded
26.3 GB
Uploaded
9.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Good Build but dangerous

Why...
This build disable message screen when startup windows and change it with black screen
How it so dangerous

Main Problem
This build still enable disk checking on Windows 10
So when Windows has detected unusual shut down or restart behavior or Windows has detected issues on one of your hard disk drives then windows will start to disk checking when startup
But this build make it in black screen with hdd light process blinking

I almost lost my hdd become bad sector
I wait more than 2 hour after power failure and still black screen with hdd light process blinking, so I shutdown and start again... and wait again more than 2 hour and still black screen with hdd light process blinking... so I shutdown and pull the hdd to external bay and connect it to another computer... and disaster came that my hdd become lot of bad sector... Luckily I can recover more than 90% of my data

Solution: disable disk checking on Windows 10

2nd Problem
The 2nd black screen problem is when you change hdd format mode in BIOS for example from AHCI to IDE compactible mode or from GPT to legacy mode vice versa
This time, windows will black screen without hdd light process blinking
Imagen if the BIOS reset automatically and when you start your computer you will get black screen forever...
Just try your self to change your BIOS... this time will not make your HDD bad sector when you force to shutdown...

Solution: check and change hdd format mode in BIOS

Hope help

halalthoyib

Downloaded
26.3 GB
Uploaded
9.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@FBConan i follow your tutorial Part 6 about fixing no driver with replace your install.esd with power iso exactly that you show me on your video, i copy your autoattended.xml tooo

but it ended up like "NO IMAGES AVAILABLE", i cant give an outsource link of pic

but i need help so much. delete it if against rules

https://imgur*com/a/A0dRUEc

https://drive*google*com/file/d/1nCOGkiyZWer4e62BF-l1EG-iY2V8tCY1/view?usp=sharing

ANY SOLUTION?

Thanks In Advance
Tri to using rufus with gpt format

Hope help

iamjhe

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you for this information.

LazyPhox

Downloaded
17.6 GB
Uploaded
299.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
download a stock win 10 iso using MS's media creation tool, open the iso from MS in poweriso, go into the sources folder, delete the 'install.esd' or 'install.wim' file. (but still keep the iso open in PowerISO)

Then using 7zip, extract my iso, and put the autounnated.xml file from my root folder, into the root folder of the iso you have open in PowerISO, and the install.esd file that's in my sources folder, into the sources folder of PowerISO, then save as new iso. Try writing that to a USB

i'd like to thank you big time for this tip, it really saved my day after failing so many times, take love buddy!

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
1.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the release of latest version.

supamcb

Downloaded
5.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I followed the instructions for enabling hibernation but nothing working so far... The system just goes to sleep mode instead of hibernation even if hibernation is active by creating hibernation file... What's the solution?

zghiba

Downloaded
8.5 GB
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanks alooot for this release :ds:

DuxWin7

Downloaded
17.6 GB
Uploaded
83 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
dont know if it's a rufus thing or the ISO but it burns the iso as uefi and it doesn't boot from older bios PCs

EDIT: i just noticed i can change the bios/uefi in rufus. burning again.

EDIT 2: burnt fine, everything installed good. unfortunately every time I tried to plug in the ethernet it froze, nothing could be done. uninstalled. x58a gigabyte MB, 10gb ram, i7 1st gen i think (9500?)

Last edited:

proxerproxer

Downloaded
24.1 GB
Uploaded
37.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Im not able to install usb adapter. Please help

amiel0108

Downloaded
50.8 GB
Uploaded
15.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Very useful.. Many thanks for providing tips/tutorial on your custom build O.S. Looking forward for Windows 10 as well..

bu_plus

Downloaded
8.3 GB
Uploaded
2.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
This is a very useful add-ons to this unique build. All the extra programs are working perfectly.
Many thanks.

pepita

Downloaded
16.5 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
yes Excellent tutorial very very best on teamOS