Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Request How to get Kinemaster apk latest version on this forums ?

NIDHIBARKI

Downloaded
12.1 GB
Uploaded
310.8 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 months
how to find KineMaster MOD APK 6.1.7.27418 and how to remove watermark in this forums?
thanks in advance

juanamm

🏆 Super Moderator
📂 Uploader
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (224)
Member for 3 years
@NIDHIBARKI, the only version I could find from a trusted source is KineMaster 6.1.5.27382.GP (Premium+)
I'll share it by PM if you want to try it, I'm not uploading it because at this moment I don't have an Android emulator that allows me to test it.

NIDHIBARKI

Downloaded
12.1 GB
Uploaded
310.8 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 months
@NIDHIBARKI, the only version I could find from a trusted source is KineMaster 6.1.5.27382.GP (Premium+)
I'll share it by PM if you want to try it, I'm not uploading it because at this moment I don't have an Android emulator that allows me to test it.
Thank you sir, to search to given me the link

Loveena

Downloaded
12.6 GB
Uploaded
8.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you @juanamm
Can you please share/PM it to me too ?

juanamm

🏆 Super Moderator
📂 Uploader
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (224)
Member for 3 years
In order to be able to better help users, I would like to tell you the following: I have received a reply from @Loveena, for whom the app works correctly, but OP replied that he uses Android 19, so yes or yes, he needs the latest version.

Loveena

Downloaded
12.6 GB
Uploaded
8.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
In order to be able to better help users, I would like to tell you the following: I have received a reply from @Loveena, for whom the app works correctly, but OP replied that he uses Android 19, so yes or yes, he needs the latest version.
Yes @juanamm , as I already stated, it works flawless in my mobile, Thank you loads.
My Device Android version is 8.1.0 and ARM Arch= v7a.
I don't think OP's issue is related to his Android version but rather ARM Arch type. Probably he needs the App suitable for x64 or v8a.

spongetatle

Downloaded
61.8 GB
Uploaded
311.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Could you share it with me as well? Thank you.