Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Problem IDM Medicine not Effective Anymore?

LodeUnknown

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
45.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
So back then, i used to use a particular medicine for IDM that let me enjoy its full capabilities, but some long time after, it stopped working and IDM kept bugging me with a bunch of "Fake Registered, purchase real, blah blah blah" windows. So i uninstalled IDM, and use a provided repack from here, which contained its OWN medicine. For a LONGER period of time, i haven't gotten any "fake registered" windows, but lately this week, i've been getting a few "IDM trial expired, purchase a license for extended usage" windows, which were also bundled from the previous medicine's failings. No biggie, that included medicine from the repack had an update option, so i did, tried the updated medicine, and for a few days, its been all kosher.....granted i said a few days, as i have been getting those "purchase a license" windows yet again

Now a far longer while back, at least some year or such ago, i used this medicine (at least the 3.8 version i think), and while it did....somewhat work, that particular medicine started to affect my computer in ways i did not find tolerable, so i washed my hands of it. As the 4.7 medicine is now.....is it anymore effective than the included medicine in the repack i used before, any worse, is it all 50/50, or has the overall effectiveness of ANY medicines for IDM been outright ruined by whatever & HOWEVER the IDM team is tracking this [REDACTED]?

Solution
yeah, i think its been long enough. the recent updates to the ali.dbg medicine have gotten rid of the annoying "Buy a License" popup seemingly once and for all. i think this thread has been left up long enough, consider this thread finished

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11420 (11420)
Member for 8 years
Medicine here is reusable and working. Just update within the app and reapply.

Last edited:

S.Prasanna Venkatesh

Uploader
Downloaded
381.9 GB
Uploaded
410.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 8 years
I think its is because of the registry key getting damaged because it is not getting removed and when new one installed it clashes with it and the problem occurs

Wichestery2k

šŸ‘‘ Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
257 (265)
Member for 7 years
remember from update to update medicine might change so always uninstall older version use newest with provided fix or medicine!

LodeUnknown

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
45.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
aight. well, for now, the "Expired, buy license" notice hasn't reappeared, so if i get the notice again, ill grab this one instead
Edit: never mind, the included medicine with that repack is indeed the one i know of. One question though: why does that remake have TWO app downloads of IDM, but one of them has an extra "f" tag?

Last edited:

LodeUnknown

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
45.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
so i took this iteration above, uninstalled IDM from my computer, did deep cleaning to remove whatever traces were leftover, reinstalled IDM from the iteration above, used ITS included medicine, and at the time of this post, i STILL got the "buy a license" window popup

smh.....overall the program doesn't seem to be actually shuttered, its just the annoying popup that's an issue. at one point tho, i DID try to use the techtobo created medicine, but their "disable annoying popup window" option never worked, said it never detected anything. am i just FUBAR'd?

testament

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
34.9 GB
Uploaded
24.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I have a similar issue when i try to install the newer version of VMWare Pro to my pc. I was not able to apply the medicine with no way. The only solution i found it's the registry manually cleaning. I search whole registry find "VMWare" and i use look at keys (not values or data). After that i was able to apply the medicine.
Take a try, maybe it is working for you.

LodeUnknown

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
45.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
you know, i had that thought, but when i tried looking for IDM, internetdownloadmanager, or even downloadmanager in the registry when i uninstalled it.....i got nothing. granted i used Revo Uninstaller Pro to get rid of IDM and its scanner tools to get whatever leftovers there were, so maybe there weren't any leftovers for me to find? either way, i tried, and found nothing

mihirolover

Downloaded
4.7 GB
Uploaded
121.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
HI! I tried reapplying the Medicines cause I too have the "buy a license" pop up. For some reason idm works fine, it's just the pop-up that keeps notifying like 2-3 time an hour. When I tried the Medicines 6.4x, there's an update button, takes me to a link where you can download the latest 19.4, but there's a password for the zip so I can't open the file.

LodeUnknown

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
45.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
if you open the .zip or whatever in any archive software (winrar, 7zip, etc...), it has a blank file inside it where its name contains the password
also, i've been using the 19.4 update of the ali.dbg medicine since yesterday, and so far, i haven't gotten the "Buy a License" popup. now im not one to say its been solved until at the bare minimum, i don't see the popup for an entire week, but at the time of this post, i haven't gotten it yet, so maybe ali.dbg managed to fix that particular annoyance finally

medicus

Downloaded
391.7 GB
Uploaded
4.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
if you open the .zip or whatever in any archive software (winrar, 7zip, etc...), it has a blank file inside it where its name contains the password
also, i've been using the 19.4 update of the ali.dbg medicine since yesterday, and so far, i haven't gotten the "Buy a License" popup. now im not one to say its been solved until at the bare minimum, i don't see the popup for an entire week, but at the time of this post, i haven't gotten it yet, so maybe ali.dbg managed to fix that particular annoyance finally
I've reinstalled it (didn't uninstall it), and apply new medicine, but popup is here again.

mihirolover

Downloaded
4.7 GB
Uploaded
121.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I only got the changelog text file. no blank file with a password.

medicus

Downloaded
391.7 GB
Uploaded
4.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I've reinstalled it (didn't uninstall it), and apply new medicine, but popup is here again.
I've uninstalled finnaly, install with preserved settings and medicine works well, no popup.

LodeUnknown

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
45.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
yeah, i think its been long enough. the recent updates to the ali.dbg medicine have gotten rid of the annoying "Buy a License" popup seemingly once and for all. i think this thread has been left up long enough, consider this thread finished

Solution