Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked I'm new and have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abrankin

Downloaded
11.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hey everyone , first off I wanna say I love this community and im grateful for it because it makes OS that run smoothly on my old device which is a great help
Now I have a question regarding improving my ratio through freeleech ( uploading without download to not negatively affect the site) how does it work exactly ? or if there is a better way to increase my ratio and help the site then please let me know it'll be greatly appreciated I don't wanna be a burden

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11530 (11530)
Member for 8 years
Download any freeleech, and seed. It will not affect your ratio. Download any torrent and seed and use bonus points you collect to improve.

furqanali1597

Downloaded
30.7 GB
Uploaded
115.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@Abrankin you can view amazingly simplified documentation by @Cyler at . Great explanation which is easier to understand for beginners. Hope this additional information helps. :)

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (418)
Member for 9 years
You are a member since 2019, you should have read the rules and known better buddy ;)
But that doesn't matter, its never too late.
Here is the best solution for you from @Cyler

Please inform us to close the thread, I don't think that we have to say more here.............. :p

Abrankin

Downloaded
11.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
You are a member since 2019, you should have read the rules and known better buddy ;)
But that doesn't matter, its never too late.
Here is the best solution for you from @Cyler

Please inform us to close the thread, I don't think that we have to say more here.............. :p
yeah I remember creating an account long ago to download a lite version of windows 10 and I never came back to the site after, that's why I'm still oblivious to how most things work here sorry for not clarifying that in my post :snooze:, and yeah you can close the thread I got the help I needed now thank you

The Professor

Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years