Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Installing New Windows Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtlantisVip

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.4 GB
Uploaded
14.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello everyone, I gotta say first I get a real sense of pride from being party of this platform and having the permission and luxury of having access to everything TeamOS graciously gives us access to. There are other sites that imitate but could never truly emulate the safety and reliability offered here in all aspects. I will surely be looking into a VIP account as soon as my custody battle and child support is finally on a reasonable level. Right now it's the difference between a full tank of gas for work and YMCA meets for my son. I'd be lost without access to the software available here. I think many of us here feel the same but never quite have the right opportunity to basically express gratitude and say THANK YOU to the creators and admins who can at times be harsh but understandably it's necessary to keep the show on the road. Ok, enough tear, tear.. Sorry for taking up more server space.

Matter at hand, I've had Airlock V2 installed for a couple months now and everything has been smooth except I started to "tinker" with some settings in my attempt to completely get rid of Cortana, Edge and a few other Microsoft apps that just keep coming back and I'm having random issues with stability now. Strangely enough, after updating the bios on this few months old Lenovo 330 17" new gremlins started emerging. At this point I just want to install a new version of Windows. I don't have another external HD to transfer all the content on the laptop at this time so I'm looking to install over the current OS. Would this cause issues? And also, could I remove old OS files to recuperate the space? There isn't much I couldn't download again and some files could be sent to clouds but I'd like to see if I can avoid all that. I'm honestly still making mistakes concerning what to post and where on the forum so if this is outta place I apologize and please just delete.
Thanks for the time everyone.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Find a suitable current OS then and do the upgrade.. Then run MS disk cleanup to remove all old files etc and gain back disk space.. simple..

AtlantisVip

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.4 GB
Uploaded
14.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you ! I wasn't sure if it would be that simple with the custom OSs. One more thing please, are we allowed to PM moderators directly? I wasn't able to figure it out in the past when I just wanted to ask a question without making a thread.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Thank you ! I wasn't sure if it would be that simple with the custom OSs. One more thing please, are we allowed to PM moderators directly? I wasn't able to figure it out in the past when I just wanted to ask a question without making a thread.
Remember this.. u will loose all customizing even doing an upgrade and yes Registered User can now PM anyone but make it important Please and dont abuse

AtlantisVip

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.4 GB
Uploaded
14.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks boss.