Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Is there a "lite" (small install size) Windows 11 build that is built on IoT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorkin

Downloaded
32.6 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I am enjoying FBConan's lite Windows 11 Pro build, but I was wondering if there exists an IoT build by anyone out there that you trust?
Thanks ahead of time!

Andy 52

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
858.7 GB
Uploaded
26.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I've only been on this site for half a year and in that time I've tried way too many builds both standard and lite from the uploaders. All work very well where one has turned off one from the operating system and another another. This is already described at the very beginning of the post. It even struck me that the people dealing here with this activity also respond to requests for "builds according to a client's project". Words like these should hardly be said:
"a compilation from someone out there you trust?"
My trust is in all of them without exception, and even more so that the site has excellent moderation and is strictly monitored on all these issues. Visit the site often and try the one you like at first glance and see for yourself. This will be the greatest trust for them, and for YOU too! I wish you a good day.

Added:

I write the text in draft form and send it to the translator for English text. I can see that everything is going well, but apparently it's in a foreign language on the site. This has happened to me 3 or 4 times so far, which got my comment removed. I apologize to the team for the headache caused. I'll think about why it works out that way.

Last edited:

sorkin

Downloaded
32.6 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Welcome to the site, Andy.

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
All uploaders are trusted here.
If you want a lite build have a look at windows section and remember you always can spin in a VM and see if thats the one you are looking for
Plenty to choose from out there
Look for lite. superlite, slim on the title

sorkin

Downloaded
32.6 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Perhaps I should rephrase the question:
Has anyone installed a lite IoT Windows 11 build that they like? If so, which one?

sorkin

Downloaded
32.6 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Andy, please stop spamming this thread. I asked about "IoT" versions. The release you linked is built on Windows Pro, as it clearly states:
General Information

OS build : 22621.1192
Edition : Professional
Version : 22H2
Arch : x64amd
Lang : en-US
Author: Phrankie11
Compression: ESD
ISO Size: 2.76gb
Installed Size: 5gb

Status
Not open for further replies.