Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

VIP JollyOS -=Windows 10 Enterprise 2021 LTSC 21H2 19044.1415 x64 EN-US=-

TheProffy

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.6 GB
Uploaded
889.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Ah, I see what you are doing. It looks like you are attempting to install the ventoy iso to your usb using rufus. That will not work as you see.
It will be easier to go here -
Code:
https://github.com/ventoy/Ventoy/releases
and grab the ventoy-1.0.63-windows.zip file. Decompress the zip file.
Run the ventoy2disk.exe program inside the folder. Click install to install ventoy to your flashdrive. Once installed, then you can copy the JollyOS.iso to your new ventoy flashdrive.
Leaving the flashdrive plugged in, reboot your PC to your usb. You should see a ventoy menu with JollyOS available to install. That's all there is to it.

You don't need to use rufus to copy the iso to the usb once you have ventoy installed. Just copy / paste the iso into the ventoy flashdrive.

Also, please use gifyu or lookimg only next time.

Sorry for the late response, I have tried both the rufus and ventoy. The second link works fine, maybe I got error during downloading. Now Im installing @50% for now and going. Thank you so so much @Dark Wolf

shafea

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
THANKS GOOD JOB BRO C

alexperales1986755