Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

quangthinbg

Downloaded
3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Please update Kutools 26.00 with Medicines

ganteng

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
After try everything from delete registry, use the SuperTech's code, back to 24 version, I can get 30 days but when I use a feature from kutools, the days become 0 instantly. I don't know what's wrong. Maybe my windows version or maybe the office version.

SuperTech

Downloaded
135.1 GB
Uploaded
13.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
After try everything from delete registry, use the SuperTech's code, back to 24 version, I can get 30 days but when I use a feature from kutools, the days become 0 instantly. I don't know what's wrong. Maybe my windows version or maybe the office version.

Did you uninstall Kutools and then run the script? If you just run the script, the reset doesn't work right...you actually have to remove Kutools, run the script and then reinstall Kutools. You should then have 30 days of additional use.

ganteng

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Did you uninstall Kutools and then run the script? If you just run the script, the reset doesn't work right...you actually have to remove Kutools, run the script and then reinstall Kutools. You should then have 30 days of additional use.
I did exactly as your instruction. Oh, forget to mention. I did not get the second promt "5. Run code. Ignore any errors and say "Yes to all" when prompted."
Maybe that's why.

SuperTech

Downloaded
135.1 GB
Uploaded
13.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Not sure why it works for some and not others. I just downloaded v26, removed Kutools, ran the script and I was given another 30 days to trial it:

WARNING: Cleaning Kutools for Excel Timebomb. Run this after you uninstall the software
{<REDACTED>}
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\CLSID\{<REDACTED>}\InprocServer32".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\ExtendOffice\Kutools for Excel".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\KutoolsforExcel\Common".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\KutoolsforExcel\DesignInfo".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\KutoolsforExcel\DlgConfig".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\KutoolsforExcel\ExcelToolsConfig".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\KutoolsforExcel\LoadNet".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\KutoolsforExcel\NPaneInfo".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Kutools for Excel\Config".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting\Hangs\NHRTimes".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting\Hangs\Xdftdtdzhjcfggfzarcaj".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting\Hangs\Xdftdtdzhtezzdc".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ExtendOffice\Kutools for Excel".

ganteng

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
WARNING: Cleaning Kutools for Excel Timebomb. Run this after you uninstall the software
{<REDACTED>}
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\CLSID\{<REDACTED>}\InprocServer32".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\ExtendOffice\Kutools for Excel".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\KutoolsforExcel\Common".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\KutoolsforExcel\DesignInfo".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\KutoolsforExcel\DlgConfig".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\KutoolsforExcel\ExcelToolsConfig".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\KutoolsforExcel\LoadNet".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\KutoolsforExcel\NPaneInfo".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Kutools for Excel\Config".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting\Hangs\NHRTimes".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting\Hangs\Xdftdtdzhjcfggfzarcaj".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting\Hangs\Xdftdtdzhtezzdc".
VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove Key" on target "Item: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ExtendOffice\Kutools for Excel".
Should I get these lines after ran the script? Also I've tried to search 305A6941 and I cant find it.

I can get the 30 days trial but when I use a feature, its became 00.

Last edited:

SuperTech

Downloaded
135.1 GB
Uploaded
13.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Should I get these lines after ran the script? Also I've tried to search 305A6941 and I cant find it.

I can get the 30 days trial but when I use a feature, its became 00.

Yes, you should. Are you running Windows 7? Someone said earlier that my reset script didn't work on Windows 7. I've only tested it on Windows 10/2016, very possible that it acts differently on down-level operating systems.

ganteng

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Yes, you should. Are you running Windows 7? Someone said earlier that my reset script didn't work on Windows 7. I've only tested it on Windows 10/2016, very possible that it acts differently on down-level operating systems.
The lines don't appear after I ran the script. I'm running on Windows 10 21H2. Maybe because of this the reg number is different.

Ranger06

Downloaded
6.3 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
TrialReset is not working. I will have to go back to version 21

garz6

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
No longer works, even the work-around doesn't work.

cryptotraderz

Downloaded
350.9 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
very nice, it worked perfectly for me!

pozso123

Downloaded
70.3 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Reseter not working as it should be

malkovich

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Works for me! Thank you! Don't forget to click on both buttons with open Excel!

SERVISE4EVER

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Dear author
Thanks for posting this app to us, but the rest Terial is not working
Today's date is August 28, 2022 and appears in the application August 27

I hope you find a solution for us

With regards

MR. MOHAMMAD ALDOSARI

ACTAA

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
JUST JOINED. UNBELIEVABLE APPS WERE UPLOADED. THANKS A LOT BRO.

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
JUST JOINED. UNBELIEVABLE APPS WERE UPLOADED. THANKS A LOT BRO.
kindly turn the caps lock off. do not write everything in capital letters.

Phirum Mao

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks so much for the post. Indispensable for Excel users, both novice and expert.