Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Last11 Pro 22H2 Full Body

Virus Total Result
https://prnt.sc/LqF7x9VKxknN

LiveFreeDead

Uploader
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
98 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (5)
Member for 9 years
Last11 Pro 22H2 Full Body

Screenshots:
LivePE:
3zy9KeR.png

Setup Starting:
WfLltzy.png

Setup Installing:
GYcyglf.png

Setup Movie:
mNg6iwj.png

Fresh Desktop:
Nsi3P5s.png

Transparent Explorer:
kKMZ3tt.png

Start Menu:
f7Av6ZW.png

Context Menu's:
NdA6Y8k.png

USB Menu:
T2r2jdN.png

ssWPI:
pWWdMaQ.png

* If you are unable to get the LivePE to boot, first try removing all non essential USB devices (just leave a keyboard and mouse attached), you may need to grab the y:\sources\boot.wim from a Last20 ISO as in this version I use Set Res Auto (which makes it go to the maximum resolution by default), you could also disable the music from auto playing by deleting X:\ppAppsLive\zzMPC-BE_x64_ppAppLive folder off your USB stick. This may stop crashes for you. I will revert to a more standard boot.wim in a LTSC release when I get around to making one of them, just so it's more compatible out of the box. I was just hoping that people using newer machines wouldn't have as many problems with the updated approach, but this isn't always the case as there is so many combinations of hardware out there.

* If you get a BSOD with NDIS error for the LivePE, it's due to the network drivers crashing, a few kinds of hardware are incompatible without their actual drivers, so you can disable the OnBoard network from your BIOS until you have the OS installed and the drivers ready to install, then go back into BIOS an re-enable the hardware again.

* Note: Run ssWPI first from the LivePE and pick the applications you want installed at the end of the installation. You do NOT need to select DirectX 9, MS Runtimes (Except Dot.NET 6), Notepad3, MyWallpaperLive or StartIsBack as thes are already installed (they are included so you can apply them to other non Last11 OS's).

Included Apps:

!Disable Windows Search v2017.05.27
10 Second Ninja
7-Zip v22.01
Advanced Renamer v3.88
AIMP v5.03.2398
Apply Last11 Tweaks 2022.09.22 x64
Apply Minimal Win System Protection Settings v2015.09.04
Apply Quick Launch Toolbar (1 Line Version) v2.0
CPU-Z v2.02.0
Defender Control v2.1
DirectX Runtimes v9.29.1974.1
Driver Magician Lite v5.29
Games Launcher v22.09.15.0
Google Chrome v105.0.5195.102
GPU-Z v2.48.0
Hash Tab v6.0.0.34
IrfanView v4.60
K-Lite Mega CodeC v17.2.0
KMSpico (Activate Windows & Office) v10.2.0
MediaInfo Lite v22.06
Microsoft OneDrive v22.151.0717
MS .NET 6 Desktop Runtime v6.0.9.31620
MS Visual Runtimes AIO 2022.09.15
MyWallpapersLive v2.5
One Click Firewall v1.0.0.2
Partition Wizard Technician v12.6
Paste As File v5.0.0.5
PicPick Pro v6.3.1
qBittorrent v4.4.5
Rufus v3.20.1929
Sanitize v1.22.6.29
SetupS SendTo Suite v22.09.07.0
SoftMaker Office 2021 1050.0807
Speccy v1.32.803
StartAllBack (ClearDark) v3.5.2.4522 x64
Steam v7.15.3.72
TeraByte Image v3.55
TreeSize Pro v8.4.0.1710 x64
UltraISO v9.7.6.3829
Unlocker v1.9.2
WinRAR v6.11
WizFile v3.08
WizTree v4.10

Information:
We have tweaked this version of Windows 11 to feel familiar and fast, not forcing you on to a desktop that has tools and features that will distract and slow you down. Our focus was to keep it simple and bring all the features of LastOS you have come to expect.

Features:
* LivePE - This is for Backup, Recovery, Repair and installing your Last11 OS, it has some music included that auto plays when you boot it up, you can change the mp3 files in the X:\Music folder to have your own taste of music available.

* ssWPI - This will allow you to select which apps/games you want installed (if you run it from the LivePE it will install the application after the Last11 installation completes.

* Intro Movie - Instead of the "Getting things read screen" I have made the X:\sources\$IntroMovie\IntroMovie.mp4 play, as the Graphics drivers are not installed and the system is very busy, I recommend if you replace this movie with your own to use a low framerate video where it deosn't matter if the motion isn't smooth.

* Settings - The first thin you see when your PC setup is complete is Settings, this allows you to set the PC name etc. I recommend you configure your drive letters and use this tool to move your Documents off to another partition/disk. You can right click the Downloads in explorer's Quick Link and change it's location to another drive also.

Notes & Tips:
* If you Select All in ssWPI make sure to untick StartIsBack and MyWallpapersLive as these are installed by default at $PostLogonApps and may stop installation of the apps if you try to re-install them without uninstalling/exiting them.

* This release does not have Explorer Tabs enabled as the Beta builds are unstable and will be automatically downloaded with Windows Updates once they become stable (Moments 1, Due October 2022)

* You can sign in with your Outlook/MS account using Microsoft Settings and use the existing "password" to enable it, this will keep the User folder for your user, so all the apps and tweaks will still be enabled for you and all the online and onedrive features will work as expected. Store will allow you to access your apps/data.

* We have only removed Chinese/Japanese and some Retail Demo files/user. so all features are available to re-activate.

* Start All Is Back can be accessed by right clicking the start button and choose "Properties", This allows you to modify or disable it for the current user, if you are wanting the default Windows 11 experience.

* You can add your own Locale to install by copying the AutoUnattend_USA.xml and naming it whatever suffix you will recognise (it will show up in the LivePE), then edit the Keyboard Layout, Time Zone etc.

* By default you should always reboot after your installation has fully completed and you've configured your applications the way you want, including any updates and settings. Let it boot back into windows again before capturing an image with 'Terabyte Image For Windows' or your preffered backup software. This allows updates to be applied fully and your OS to process any scheduled tasks.

* You can disable the Live Wallpaper by default by using Autoruns or Task Manager to disable or remove MLWApp.exe from startup. If you never want it on any installation; remove the "X:\sources\$PostLogonApps\MyWallpapersLive_v2.5_Last11_NoAutoStart_ppApp.exe" from the ISO/USB.

* You can disable the Music in the LivePE by removing X:\ppAppsLive\zzMPC-BE_x64_ppAppLive folder, this will not affect using MPC in the PE.

* You can disable the intro movie by removing/renaming X:\sources\$Scripts\Run_00_IntroMovie.cmd, you will see all the behind the scenes scripts on first boot. Do not reboot your PC until it's at the desktop with no command windows open. You can close the Intro Movie by clicking it once and pressing Alt+F4 without needing to disable the script mentioned.

* You can edit the X:\sources\$ssWPI\ssWPI_Options.ini HideMenu=No to show menus again by default, I thought it was time to try the modern minimalist approach.

* You can download new applications to include on your ISO/USB from:
once you have downloaded them, drag them into the "\ppAppsInstalls" or "\ssAppsInstalls" folder checking the filename to know which one it belongs in. * Note: You may have to manually update ssWPI databases (Rescan for items) by pressing F5 in ssWPI if you update applications.
You can even use these downloaded applications without ssWPI on any PC by installing:
SetupS.SendTo.Suite_vx.x.x.x_ssApp.exe and manually installing it first.

* Take Ownership - if you find your unable to access certain files/folders on your PC after installing, simply right click them and pick "Take Ownership" this will allow you to have full access again. If you have a large amount of folders/file to take ownership of you can use the X:\Appz\ResetPermissions.exe tool to do this quickly.

* Spotlight doesn't always change the lock screen (on any fresh Win 11 install), to fix this go to Settings/Personalize/Lock Screen/ change it from "Windows Spotlight" to Picture or Slideshow, then change it back.

* Widgets are off by default, right click the traybar and tick "Show Widgets button:, you must be signed in with a MS account for this to work properly.

Details:
Name: Last11.Pro.x64.PE_2022H2.iso
Size: 5.87 GB
Date: 2022-09-25
MD5: 7420a5c83558ebb048a08803770c3a00

* Password: password

BSOD FIX (Direct Link): (Do NOT get this unless you are having issues with your hardware not working with the original release)
* If you wanted to keep it on your USB stick named boot2.wim you could rename the original boot.wim to boot_orig.wim and then rename boot2.wim to boot.wim on another PC to have the option available to you if you think you will come across stubborn hardware.

md5 #: d855ceb616b9306d80def5bc659b2383

Here is the Legacy boot.wim you can download and put on to your USB X:\sources folder replacing the existing one. It uses 300MB less RAM, has no Network or Audio support, so you will have to disable the X:\ppAppsLive\zzMPC-BE_x64_ppAppLive by deleting it off your USB. This Legacy one doesn't try to start any network or audio at all and the drivers have been removed. It doesn't try to set a high resolution display. So this is a three pronged approach to make sure those of you who are getting a BSOD booting this mod, so you will hopefully no longer have any issues.

Please let me know if it's still causing issues and I'll make a mod to the standard Windows 11 setup that offers to install a USA only version of this OS without any LivePE at all (will be as compatible as the original Win 11 release if I have to do this).

TeamOS Torrent Added

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    7 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 7 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    d345f4723e726d01b7d013fc1074b880e7fb78a9
  • Loading…

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
STAFF. PLEASE allow this thread here per me..

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
looks beautiful
😮

will try switching my current VM to this, appreciate the post

Last edited:

TooLittleToLate

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
813.2 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I cannot get it to load either. It just loops back to this page..

LiveFreeDead

Uploader
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
98 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (5)
Member for 9 years
Probably due to it not having https support, you may have to copy the link and paste it in the address bar instead of clicking on it.

Mac is working on making the torrent for your guys, if you just wait a bit :D to get apps to include you may need to still copy the link though.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
looks beautiful
😮

the website isn't loading for me though, even with a vpn
I cannot get it to load either. It just loops back to this page..
Both of u wait.. Everyone wait a bit for adjustments.. No unneed comments please

TooLittleToLate

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
813.2 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Both of u wait.. Everyone wait a bit for adjustments.. No unneed comments please
Yes Sir, No problem and Thank you.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Torrent Added Now so This is Direct/Torrent Thread

meownir

Downloaded
34.8 GB
Uploaded
107.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this. much appreciated :)

tismeere1

Downloaded
84.9 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much for this share.

ASg13

Downloaded
386.4 GB
Uploaded
33.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
A big thank you sir, that's exactly what I needed, I'm going to test your design which leaves the freedom to the user

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
310.8 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Wow, "Last" Series... I mean this is history. Remember Last XP? That was the beginning of using modded os's for me. Sharing is the point!

Dreaded

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.2 TB
Uploaded
100.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
VERY intrigued with this release! Thank you. Feed & Seed, boys!! :D

cumicumi76

Downloaded
116.3 GB
Uploaded
337.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Another "LastOS"....
Great...

Thank you very much...

LiveFreeDead

Uploader
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
98 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (5)
Member for 9 years
If there is enough demand to release more apps that work with this, I could do up a Warez only pack that includes Photoshop, Lightroom, Filmora 11, DXO, IDM and many others, but we'll wait until the OS is well seeded first - like this post if your interested in this and I'll work it out for tomorrow or the next days job :).

Non warez apps can be downloaded as shared in the first post, there is a LOT of them and I am open to do requests if needed. PM me.

Any feedback for this release (good or bad) would be appreciated, I'll make sure to share the Moments 1 release of this with any feedback applied/fixed as I want people to be happy to use this and enjoy the features we build for you (and myself :D ).

phil22261

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
220.7 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thank you for another Fine work of art.

Tatou123

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.2 GB
Uploaded
3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for sharing this marvelous app

loader72

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
175.9 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Indeed, I recall seeing the 'Last' OS's of yester-years. Interesting build, many thanks. :nod: peace.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Thanks Ron for a new release its been a long while since I got to install one of your last OS builds

TooLittleToLate

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
813.2 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much for your hard work. It's also VERY COOL your taking requests for apps. Well done Sir, Good work..