Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Latest password manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngyangya2

Downloaded
163.1 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello guys does anyone have any updated good password manager that can be shared? I have seen 1Password v7.3.684, but it seems there is an updated version for it.

I mean this is for windows 10 or android

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
We consider this type of question as lazy! Users need to do their own homework and use google to see what apps are at disposal. After that, you can back here and use the search bar to see if we have it! Everyone has their own preferences...

Also, I do not know what revolutionary features can be added in the latest version of your app when we talk about password managers. Save, copy and cut algorithms are the same for decades. Maybe I am wrong...

I know you can find on TeamOS one older but still fully functional version of RoboForm and search google for LastPass (free version have everything you need)...
So many fantastic free solutions with numerous features like Keepass, KeepassXC,...

Last edited:

ngyangya2

Downloaded
163.1 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Tnx for the reply and advice. I already found one to my liking. This thread can be closed now.

DjNaToTheS

in association with freedom
Power User
Downloaded
35.5 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (265)
Member for 7 years