Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Looking for a barcode sdk to use with vbscript.

Status
Not open for further replies.

max7zeven

Downloaded
64.8 GB
Uploaded
121.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hi all,

For a little job i'f made a tool that finds QR barcodes in a directory with many tiff files, and replaces the fond codes with a edited tiff file with the same name as the QR barcode.
I used a sdk called clearimage but it was a 60 day trail. I cant affort to pay for the sdk becouse of the pricing at 600+ euro. I looked at many freeware but they do not offer a sdk or a good cli alternetive.
here is a sample of my code
Function DoBar(filein)
Set Ci = CreateObject("ClearImage.ClearImage")
Set reader = Ci.CreateBarcodePro
cibfCode39 = 2: cibfCode128 = 4:
reader.Type = cibfCode39 + cibfCode128
reader.Image.Open filein, 1
reader.Find 0
For Each Barcode In reader.Barcodes
DoBar = Barcode.Text
Next
end Function
I,m asking it here becouse a time ago I looked fore a simular thing and get a tip for SFK (Swiss File Knife) and it was a real game changer for my programming. I use it a lot.
Any info on this is great, i,m open for sugestions. I'm able to use Windows cli, vbscript or Python from my existing programming. My experions with Python is very low.

Sorry for my English, I hope to hear from you and thanks for taking the time to read my question!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.