Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Looking for an automatic Email account creator or generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanny777

Downloaded
195 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hello,
I search for a long time. I look for an Email account generator. Not for Temp Emails. I have read that many tools are make, but i don´t know if there is another one that works. Maybe for Gmail, yahoo??

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
While you been searching a long time you could of surely made an email account while doing this post.. Just decide on domain and then sign up

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Like Google bozo.com and look for sign up

TheHarperdragon

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
918.1 GB
Uploaded
157.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Too complicated Mac - find him something easier! :giggle:
:cool: :giggle:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
You won't find a reliable solution. Many claim to be working but unless you learn how to code your own or modify an existing one from Git, you won't be able to make them work reliably. Some examples:
1st: VPN. you also need to have a VERY good and paid VPN that hopefully can support command line mode. Google, MS, and most other online email providers check the IP. If they see accounts created the same day from the same IP... those accounts will be banned in 2-3 days after the creation.
2nd: Captha, no way to bypass it. When you create accounts you will want to assign various locations and Captha sees that it's solved from a location different than the one you set the email from so you need to do them manually.

I can go on but I think you get the idea.

Google about it and try a few of the ones you will find in a VM
As far as we go, we are a torrent site and software like that isn't what we do. I wish you the best of luck in finding software to do what you ask but a word of caution. Try in a VM and with a VPN. Dont get your IP blacklisted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.