Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent macOS Catalina 10.15.4 [macOSOS]TeamOS

abod_mharma

Downloaded
21.3 GB
Uploaded
9.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@sujatha1983 No, I do not think so. Although you can try it on VMware and tell your experience. But as per your hardware specs it would be very slow. It's up to you.
hey .. good news . i try to extract the file on macOS and its work .. i think its only on macOS

MniawY

Former STAFF™ ⭐️
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.4 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thanks @Jimmie ;)

shafiqumar

Downloaded
150.9 GB
Uploaded
220.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks

iamology

Downloaded
18.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
hello!
thanks for providing macos installer :blush:
I have planned to do a vanilla hackintosh method, but i dont have any macbook/imac, therefore it's impossible for me to download mac os from the app store. so is this the retail version of catalina? Thanks in advance :blush:

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@iamology Unlike windows Operating System (which has OEM and Retail versions), Macintosh Operating System comes with one package. The Development version of macOS is there but its only for programmers. So this version of Catalina is users copy and it is from Apple Server itself. BTW, if you are doing Hakintosh (and not Virtualization) i am curious what comes out if it.