Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent macOS Sonoma 14.4 (23E214) (For VMware) *TeamOS*

Withdraw

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
7.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

oldman20

Downloaded
46.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
many thank, current i lost hackintosh, will try this virtual for test!

Yamaha

Downloaded
31.4 GB
Uploaded
326.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Run´s perfect, but i need 20 min because russian langauge setting at first boot. Everybody who has same problem, use google lens to find the settings between the hieroglyphs HAHAHAH
i was like 5 min in that, i did google it. but was not so dificult to do it. my other problem it's that i can't put more than 4 cores. if i put 8 cores it's not booting up it get's stuck

Withdraw

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
7.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
i was like 5 min in that, i did google it. but was not so dificult to do it. my other problem it's that i can't put more than 4 cores. if i put 8 cores it's not booting up it get's stuck
It´s because your Host System needs also CPU´s. Better Host System had more than VM. When it´s very Slow use the Paolo Unlocker and after it the Hyper-V Switcher and Turn it OFF for this VM. Than it runs better with this VM at my Host. (After Switching your System directly reboot and have to create/open new VM again with the Files)