Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium version 4.2.0.82 -=TeamOS=-

jupiterq

Downloaded
38.4 GB
Uploaded
662.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Too complicated for nards like me, I did everything as written in read me file, Run as Admin. and all, but as soon as I run the cmd for lic. it closes very fast every time, also tried running direct cmd as admin and pasted lic.exe, nothing. I go to the simple installation. :nerd:

Mihring Fapa

Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
341.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Too complicated for nards like me, I did everything as written in read me file, Run as Admin. and all, but as soon as I run the cmd for lic. it closes very fast every time, also tried running direct cmd as admin and pasted lic.exe, nothing. I go to the simple installation. :nerd:
You have to edit your windows hosts file as hazelnut27 said and after that install the software as he says

jupiterq

Downloaded
38.4 GB
Uploaded
662.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
You have to edit your windows hosts file as hazelnut27 said and after that install the software as he says
like I said, not for Nards like me, don't have a clew what you are talking about, that's like gibberish for me,

QANON

Downloaded
171.3 MB
Uploaded
4.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Don t work for me thx

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,341.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I was able to activate the latest update of Malwarebytes following the instructions:

Just wanted to make sure if the detection below is part of the “premium” process:

trojan win32/ymacco.ab2d

Both malware bytes and Microsoft defender flag it as a virus.

MalwareBytes calls it DontStealOurSoftware

Thanks
You can read this and decide.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,341.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Don t work for me thx
Some more info for the problem?

Punanister

Downloaded
19.5 GB
Uploaded
50.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for this @Mirkec! From Corporate to Premium (fully updated)! \m/,

JLync

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
75.1 GB
Uploaded
385.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank for sharing dude @dajosova

DAMAGED GOODS

Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for program and detailed instructions

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
At which point in the process you close LicenseMalwareBytes.exe? Thanks

WattaBinG

Downloaded
7.8 GB
Uploaded
41.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks very much!!! Had ti get rid of the old one, as everyone is learning to do, after updates stop working!!! Thanks again!!! :p

Dee/Dana

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
49 GB
Uploaded
170.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks so much for this - have printed out the instructions and will follow thru.
Just confused on this point: sirius.mwbsys.com should this be in host file or no?
Thanks for reply ...

PIRATA!

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
First: Thanks a lot hazelnut27 really working for me
Second i just like you to confirm that sirius.mwbsys.com in host file or 0.0.0.0 serius.mwbsys.com is in my host file
What is it 0.0.0.0 sirius.mwbsys or 0.0.0.0 serius.mwbsys ?
Thanks again Bro
Thanks so much for this - have printed out the instructions and will follow thru.
Just confused on this point: sirius.mwbsys.com should this be in host file or no?
Thanks for reply ...

Just read that post.

Duplicate post. Please delete. Thank you.

Hi folks, this release is awsome!!! Many thanks to OP.
I wanna give my feedback on this one, since it's working perfectly fine and also updated to latest version 4.5.9 as you can see in printscreens below.

First, uninstalled previous version (after trial ended message) and rebooted PC.
After, you need to install the shared version (v4.2.0.82) and follow the steps just like told before (don't forget to close the program first and then execute "LicenseMalwareBytes.exe" as admin from CMD!!! > VERY IMPPORTANT!!! :

Steps:
1. Run the installation (Setup.exe) v.4.2.0.82
2. CLOSE MalwareBytes
3. Right click on "LicenseMalwareBytes.exe" and under tab Compatibility allow option "Run this program as an administrator";
4. Run "LicenseMalwareBytes.exe" in commandline (CMD) as Administrator (for more details user can run "LicenseMalwareBytes.exe --help");
5. Minimize and leave running in the background (do not try to close the CMD console);
6. Open MalwareBytes, and under Settings go to tab General and turn ON Proxy server. After enter IP = 127.0.0.1 into Address and PORT = 9999 into Port;
7. Open MalwareBytes and switch to the tab Account to see if the premium license is already activated;
8. Return back to the tab General and turn OFF Proxy server;
9. Return again to the tab Account and press OK to close up popup window (user should see the premium license);
10. Update the program. Done!

Cheers!!! ;)

P.S.: I forgot to mention that, in case of doubt, I've edited the hosts file too (before installing), adding to it these lines:

0.0.0.0 telemetry.malwarebytes.com
0.0.0.0 keystone.mwbsys.com
0.0.0.0 malwarebytes.invisionmanaged.net
0.0.0.0 cleo.mb-internal.com:443
0.0.0.0 links.malwarebytes.com:443
0.0.0.0 iris.mwbsys.com:443
0.0.0.0 my-device.malwarebytes.com:443

;)
Can you update your post with a working image, please?
Thank you

WattaBinG

Downloaded
7.8 GB
Uploaded
41.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
So I followed all the directions and also added the lines below into my HOST file. It updated to latest version and works fine. However, I do not know if its updating definition files? You mention removing sirius.mwbsys.com from the hosts, as this is needed to update the definitions/program. DO YOU MEAN, 0.0.0.0 iris.mwbsys.com:443 I still have that in hosts file, it updated main program to 4.5.9 but not sure if definitions are updating? Any way to tell? THANKS AGAIN for this awesome share.. Helps a lot!! :)

0.0.0.0 malwarebytes.com:443

My Malware Program Version Info
L7KKbsW.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Paura

Downloaded
84.5 GB
Uploaded
149 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
EDIT:

Revised Instructions that worked for me. try below

####################
# Install notes:
####################

1. Run the installation;
2. Run Command Prompt as ADMIN and cd to location of LicenseMalwareBytes.exe
3. Run "LicenseMalwareBytes.exe"

4. Minimize and leave running in the background (do not try to close the CMD console);
5. Open MalwareBytes, and under Settings go to tab General and turn ON Proxy server. After enter IP = 127.0.0.1 into Address and PORT = 9999 into Port;
6. Switch to the tab Account to see if the premium license is already activated;
7. Return back to the tab General and turn OFF Proxy server;
8. Return again to the tab Account and press OK to close up popup window (user should see the premium license);
9. Done
I can't seem to launch the licensemalwarebytes.exe, I've checked the run as administrator in the Compatibility tab but it still gives me the error " +> Please run the program as an administrator" in the cmd

WattaBinG

Downloaded
7.8 GB
Uploaded
41.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I can't seem to launch the licensemalwarebytes.exe, I've checked the run as administrator in the Compatibility tab but it still gives me the error " +> Please run the program as an administrator" in the cmd
What i did was, set run as admin by right clicking, then ok, i open command prompt and just drag the licensemalwarebytes.exe over to the command prompt window, then hit enter and run it that way and see if u still get an error. I don't know, just explaining how I did it and had no issues, I also didn't add any other commands to log it or help or whatever, just dragged it over and hit return, and everything ran fine. maybe it will work, or perhaps u already have tried it that way. Hope it helps!!

Downloaded
47.8 GB
Uploaded
128.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for the nice info

PIRATA!

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
So I followed all the directions and also added the lines below into my HOST file. It updated to latest version and works fine. However, I do not know if its updating definition files? You mention removing sirius.mwbsys.com from the hosts, as this is needed to update the definitions/program. DO YOU MEAN, 0.0.0.0 iris.mwbsys.com:443 I still have that in hosts file, it updated main program to 4.5.9 but not sure if definitions are updating? Any way to tell? THANKS AGAIN for this awesome share.. Helps a lot!! :)

L7KKbsW.png
I really don't know...I'm curious my self.

I have made a modification to the installation instruction filling it with some more detailed info.
I'm posting it down here.

If it will end up that the hosts entries should be modified, I will update my instructions as well.

busty029

Downloaded
89.2 GB
Uploaded
43.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you for uploading the file :h:

yusop86

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
2.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

0.0.0.0 malwarebytes.com:443

L7KKbsW.png
can some one repack this version..tq