Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium version 4.2.0.82 -=TeamOS=-

technoken

Downloaded
7.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Works for me! Thank you!

Capture.png

PIRATA!

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I really don't know...I'm curious my self.

I have made a modification to the installation instruction filling it with some more detailed info.
I'm posting it down here.

If it will end up that the hosts entries should be modified, I will update my instructions as well.
Just realized that my post got deleted somehow. Frankly I don't know why as my instructions clarified and fixed a lot of things. As I posted this to help, please let them be. Thank you. :h:

Here are my modified instructions. I have filled in some extra info so to be more detailed.

####################
# Install note:
####################

1. Uninstall previous version (after trial ended message) and rebooted PC.

2. Modify your hosts and add the following entry first:
0.0.0.0 telemetry.malwarebytes.com
0.0.0.0 keystone.mwbsys.com
0.0.0.0 malwarebytes.invisionmanaged.net
0.0.0.0 cleo.mb-internal.com:443
0.0.0.0 links.malwarebytes.com:443
0.0.0.0 iris.mwbsys.com:443
0.0.0.0 my-device.malwarebytes.com:443

>>> !!! Leave "sirius.mwbsys.com" out of hosts if you do have it in there as this is needed to update the definitions/program !!! <<<

Info about the addresses added in the hosts file:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
telemetry.malwarebytes.com >>> communicates telemetry and threat info to mb servers
keystone.mwbsys.com >>> used to validate mb premium subscription
>>> used to verify connectivity to servers
cleo.mb-internal.com:443 >>> used by in-app purchase flow for upgrading or renewing
links.malwarebytes.com:443 >>> same as above
iris.mwbsys.com:443 >>> used for serving in-app messaging such as news and reminders
my-device.malwarebytes.com:443 >>> used to register your installation for account portal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Install the shared version (v4.2.0.82) and follow the steps down here. Follow also the screenshots provided in "ScreenShots WalkThrough" folder for clarification.
>>> REMEMBER >>> don't forget to close the program first and then execute "LicenseMalwareBytes.exe" as admin from CMD!!! >>> VERY IMPPORTANT!!! >>> Just follow the list down here as it is!!!

Steps to follow:
1. Run the installation (Setup .exe file);
2. When finished, open MalwareBytes and go ahead into the "Free" version where you see the "Activate license" button on the upper right near the "Settings" gear icon. Don't do anything and just QUIT MalwareBytes program completely from taskbar;
3. Right click on "LicenseMalwareBytes.exe" and under tab "Compatibility" allow option "Run this program as an Administrator";
4. Run "LicenseMalwareBytes.exe" in command-line (CMD) as Administrator (for more details user can run "LicenseMalwareBytes.exe --help", but you should not need to do anything);
5. Minimize and leave running in the background (DO NOT TRY TO CLOSE the CMD console!!!);
6. Open MalwareBytes, go into its program Settings and in tab "General" scroll down and turn ON "Proxy server" (if you see a popup window appearing with an error message, just ignore it and press "OK" to close the popup window);
7. In the "Proxy server" settings enter the IP = 127.0.0.1 into "Address" and PORT = 9999 into "Port";
8. Now still in MalwareBytes Settings, switch to the tab "Account" to see if the license "Edition" is already activated and marked as <<Premium>> and the "Device name" is resolved with your device name (if you see <<Free>> license, don't panic!!);
9. Return back to the tab "General" and now turn OFF "Proxy server" (the same that you previously turned ON);
10. Return again to the tab "Account" and press "OK" to close the popup window with the error message that will appear (just ignore the message). You should see now the <<Premium>> license for good;
11. Now go to the tab "About" and update the program (but you could also see an automatic popup message from MalwareBytes of new available updates, it is the same);
12. Install the latest MalwareBytes updates when asked after download finishes;
13. Once updated keep trying to update until you get no new updates as some new program updates could come up after a previous one (if you get an error message about no connection just ignore it and try again later);
14. Now you can close the "LicenseMalwareBytes.exe" CMD console and never use it again;
15. Just keep program updates turned ON for future auto-updates;
16. IMPORTANT!!! >> Run a full scan once updated to latest version and ALLOW permanently anything related to the HOSTS file, as if fixed it could remove your hosts entries previously added!! Now you are Done!

4. Enjoy!

DAMAGED GOODS

Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the detailed instructions

WattaBinG

Downloaded
7.8 GB
Uploaded
41.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Stopped working for me, well, went back into trial mode?? Anybody else having this experience?? Had it on auto update... Prolly should of turned that off... Is this just a problem I'm experiencing or everybody?? A workaround? Thanks!

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,269.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 7 years
Stopped working for me, well, went back into trial mode?? Anybody else having this experience?? Had it on auto update... Prolly should of turned that off... Is this just a problem I'm experiencing or everybody?? A workaround? Thanks!
Did you update it? I would have the updates disabled. Maybe this is the problem.

WattaBinG

Downloaded
7.8 GB
Uploaded
41.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Did you update it? I would have the updates disabled. Maybe this is the problem.
Yes I had it on auto update, per the instructions, it updated the first go around just fine, stayed premium, that was weeks ago, left it on auto update and just noticed it now says FREE version. So yeah, i shouldve turned off updates, but earlier in thread we OP talked about updates being on and it working, and it did for a lil while... I guess I'll have to remove and reinstall and this time take updates off.. I will try that in next few hours or days... Got some other issues i need to attend to first.. Thanks for the response!!

EDIT: I see lots are having same issues with the updates, ill pay close attention to this thread and figure out the best way to solve this. What do most use to prevent malware and virus? using ESET and Malwarebytes, both worked fine for awhile and malware reverted to free, ESET started giving me errors when trying to update module, wrong user/password.. So reinstalled a newer version and seems to be working again, hopefully i get another few months before i have to do that again.. Anyways. sorry for such a long response... Just trying to explain my situation.

Last edited:

g0suboy

Downloaded
84.4 GB
Uploaded
85.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello, same thing happened to me @WattaBinG @Jimmy Collaros
I installed 4.2.0 to many laptops and everything was fine with activation and updating to ver 4.5.9 or 4.5.10.
I dont have AV running on my laptop and now i turned it on and voila... FREE version :(

Also when i try to activate it again like first time i get this shown in CMD

C:\Users\LM\Desktop\AV\Setup files>LicenseMalwareBytes.exe
+> Block Host successed.
+> Serving HTTP Proxy on 0.0.0.0 port 9999 ...
----------------------------------------
Exception happened during processing of request from ('127.0.0.1', 60731)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "socketserver.py", line 650, in process_request_thread
File "socketserver.py", line 360, in finish_request
File "LicenseMalwareBytes.py", line 62, in __init__
File "socketserver.py", line 720, in __init__
File "http\server.py", line 426, in handle
File "http\server.py", line 414, in handle_one_request
File "LicenseMalwareBytes.py", line 74, in do_CONNECT
File "LicenseMalwareBytes.py", line 87, in connect_intercept
File "ssl.py", line 1238, in wrap_socket
File "ssl.py", line 423, in wrap_socket
File "ssl.py", line 870, in _create
File "ssl.py", line 1139, in do_handshake
ConnectionResetError: [WinError 10054] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

Any hints?

kai_29

Downloaded
162.3 GB
Uploaded
5.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks a lot for this new version bro!

steventay

Downloaded
18.2 GB
Uploaded
278.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello, same thing happened to me @WattaBinG @Jimmy Collaros
I installed 4.2.0 to many laptops and everything was fine with activation and updating to ver 4.5.9 or 4.5.10.
I dont have AV running on my laptop and now i turned it on and voila... FREE version :(

Also when i try to activate it again like first time i get this shown in CMD

C:\Users\LM\Desktop\AV\Setup files>LicenseMalwareBytes.exe
+> Block Host successed.
+> Serving HTTP Proxy on 0.0.0.0 port 9999 ...
----------------------------------------
Exception happened during processing of request from ('127.0.0.1', 60731)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "socketserver.py", line 650, in process_request_thread
File "socketserver.py", line 360, in finish_request
File "LicenseMalwareBytes.py", line 62, in __init__
File "socketserver.py", line 720, in __init__
File "http\server.py", line 426, in handle
File "http\server.py", line 414, in handle_one_request
File "LicenseMalwareBytes.py", line 74, in do_CONNECT
File "LicenseMalwareBytes.py", line 87, in connect_intercept
File "ssl.py", line 1238, in wrap_socket
File "ssl.py", line 423, in wrap_socket
File "ssl.py", line 870, in _create
File "ssl.py", line 1139, in do_handshake
ConnectionResetError: [WinError 10054] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

Any hints?

this does not work for me... not able to run . does all the necessary setting and not working...

LicenseMalwareBytes.exe
+> Please run the program as an administrator

nathanzz

Downloaded
30.6 GB
Uploaded
68 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Was looking for this for a while. Appreciated the hard work. Thanks.

jimmybizzle

Downloaded
92.4 GB
Uploaded
474.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks the all the hard work mush

Yolo123@

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much. It helped me a lot indeed. ❤️

Hikarinomika

Downloaded
12.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks for sharing this wonderful app

makankaki

Downloaded
10.8 GB
Uploaded
38.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you for this software

Shiro Naichi

Downloaded
113.5 GB
Uploaded
231.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much @Mirkec !! Works like a charm! Updated to version 4.5.13.208 - Update Package 1.0.58845 - Component 1.0.1740 with no issues!

makankaki

Downloaded
10.8 GB
Uploaded
38.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
same with me. on 1st try, its work. im not update the software ade the auto update are ON. then turn to trial mode after restart pc

then i uninstall and install back, make it premium then update and turn off the auto update, it stays premium about a week, then turn to trial back.

bjfrm16

Downloaded
11.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for this! Hope it works

KooMulee

Power User
Downloaded
45.8 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Still useful. Thank you @Mirkec for sharing.

milk79

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Many many thanks ! Good work