Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Mobile to PC & PC to mobile data transferring issue plzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
hi experts and veterans !
i use zapia for data transferring from cell phone to pc and pc to cell phone....... zapia is giving me troubles during the process....
plz tell me something the best than zapia.......... what is your experience about this issue plz ?

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
What for and how do you use zapya? What is the main purpose? To move to which platform are you using zapya? Is it iOS, Android or something else? If it is Android, what phone do you use and which version of Andriod (Because, latest version has a decent default speed for transfer) Give me something to brainstrom about.

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
What for and how do you use zapya? What is the main purpose? To move to which platform are you using zapya? Is it iOS, Android or something else? If it is Android, what phone do you use and which version of Andriod (Because, latest version has a decent default speed for transfer) Give me something to brainstrom about.
i use LG stylus 3 android version 7.0..........
i often transfer data etc from my LG phone to PC.....and PC to my phone at home and at school. data includes softwares and pic and many other office files.

i am satisfied with zapya speed of data transferring but zapya often gives me problems while connection of mobile and pc.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
Try with SHAREit or AirDroid, Pushbullet

Andy 52

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
874.3 GB
Uploaded
27.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Try Asus' "Share link"!
Very light and convenient to transfer from Android to PC and vice versa. It will surprise you! No cable, only WI-FI.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
For Cable Operations: I would recommend anydriod by imobie, it is good and i used to use it for my transfers. It has good speed and is relatively reliable.

I wouldn't say it as con of the software but of general problem of transfers between device, never do bulk transfers. Do it in bits, i recommend at most 1000 pics at a time and never more since it takes a lot of space for caching and thus slowing down the whole process.

For Wireless Operation: I use WiFi FTP Server App in phone, it is simple and easy to use with no brainer, you just need a browser in your PC and you are all set for wireless transfer.

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Try with SHAREit or AirDroid, Pushbullet
i was expecting shareit as the best but it lokks like zapya in behaviour.....

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Try Asus' "Share link"!
Very light and convenient to transfer from Android to PC and vice versa. It will surprise you! No cable, only WI-FI.
would you plz share details how you use this method for sharing?

EL.EM

Downloaded
65.6 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I use Sweech, download this app in your phone, then open your browser in pc and write the number shown in the apps in search bar of the browser, that's it.

Andy 52

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
874.3 GB
Uploaded
27.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
would you plz share details how you use this method for sharing?
The application is available for both Android phone and PC. Type in "Google": "Share link Download" It is separate for the phone and for the computer. Before installation on the computer you must have the Net Framework version installed (minimum 4.0) You start the program on both devices. Choose the folder in which you have the files to send to the computer, mark it and you send it. It will immediately ask you which computer to transfer to (its name) only on the condition that there are 2 or more computers. You point to the computer with the name and the transfer begins. In a similar way, a transfer is made back to the first (from computer, to phone.) The speed is more than good and there is no limit on the size of the files, no matter what they are.

Last edited:

Pordarm

Downloaded
155.2 GB
Uploaded
288.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I use a host and with the file manager on android I share via the ftp of the host, I retrieve the file when I am available, it avoids keeping the pc active.

Loveena

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
12.6 GB
Uploaded
8.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I use a host and with the file manager on android I share via the ftp of the host, I retrieve the file when I am available, it avoids keeping the pc active.
Thank you
Could you please give us more details like which host service ? free or paid ? and how we go about it.

Code:
Please remember, when you are 
sharing external links , please 
wrap 
the code tags around URLs 
like this

Direct sharing of external links is NOT allowed, but you can share it using code tags or leaving spaces between the texts of URLs

I'm sure you already know this but we always tend to forget the most obvious and simple things

Last edited:

ahrefsblogger

Downloaded
297.2 GB
Uploaded
6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I've tried FEEM yesterday and it turned out to be pretty good in terms of speed.
In the free version, there are some ads in the mobile version and limitations like you cannot change the name of devices etc. but that does not affect the speed. Try it

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
@ikram62
I think plenty solution were given here
Before this end to a chit-chat let us know if we can close the thread.
I guess, you know now what to look for............................

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
ok now plz close the thread.