Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Ms Office 365 full setup Offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

aamir2025

Downloaded
4.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Sir i want ms office pro plus 365 full setup Offline installer

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@aamir2025, read and try it if you like: https://msguides.com/office-365
Although most important features will be disabled, it is the closest thing to having 365 legal with a license renewed easily. :)

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Microsoft 365 16.0.14228.20226 x64 En-US ->

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Microsoft 365 16.0.14228.20226 x64 En-US ->
Good finding buddy. :clap:
It's been here for a year and I've never seen or tried it.
I wonder if all the features will be activated. :think:
For now I use 2021 and it works fine for me, but I'm curious if this version is currently complete and functional.
Thank you!

@aamir2025, you have the word to know if everything works, let us know. :)

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Good finding buddy. :clap:
It's been here for a year and I've never seen or tried it.
I wonder if all the features will be activated. :think:
For now I use 2021 and it works fine for me, but I'm curious if this version is currently complete and functional.
Thank you!

@aamir2025, you have the word to know if everything works, let us know. :)
Everything does not work or rather function correctly. Also, it takes away vital features like excel addins becoming incompatible and no way to make them work. Example, many use Jira, HP-QC addins which do not work with office365 at all. Those are just some examples.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Everything does not work or rather function correctly. Also, it takes away vital features like excel addins becoming incompatible and no way to make them work. Example, many use Jira, HP-QC addins which do not work with office365 at all. Those are just some examples.
Thank you for your feedback @mobi0001. :)
You mean the link shared by @PsyTom or mine?

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for your feedback @mobi0001. :)
You mean the link shared by @PsyTom or mine?
Sorry, I should have written "office 365" itself, irrespective if modded or not. Those features are removed/not integrated yet officially. So no matter which one you use those varied options do not work at all, officially itself. Another exampls is trusted add-ins. If you install manually, the excel files start getting corrupted every now and then, crash etc.

All these are my personal and at enterprise level experience. Where I work and on my home laptop too.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Sorry, I should have written "office 365" itself, irrespective if modded or not. Those features are removed/not integrated yet officially. So no matter which one you use those varied options do not work at all, officially itself. Another exampls is trusted add-ins. If you install manually, the excel files start getting corrupted every now and then, crash etc.

All these are my personal and at enterprise level experience. Where I work and on my home laptop too.
Wow, I didn't know that, when I was studying advanced Excel I used Office 365 for some new commands that the other versions didn't have.
I used it until the trial period ended, I don't remember having problems with the Excel add-ins, maybe I didn't use all of them at that time. :)

Good fact to keep in mind, but OP wants to have it, we will see which of the options he chooses to end this thread.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Wow, I didn't know that, when I was studying advanced Excel I used Office 365 for some new commands that the other versions didn't have.
I used it until the trial period ended, I don't remember having problems with the Excel add-ins, maybe I didn't use all of them at that time. :)

Good fact to keep in mind, but OP wants to have it, we will see which of the options he chooses to end this thread.
I do have 365 as well, the one linked and one more. They work, but more on atlassian, IBM and some HP stuffs, and few otjer limitations, things do not work as they should. The 365 was rejected for various reasons at enterprise level and by many home users too. But I agree. Depends on individual/enterprise. @aamir2025, mate if you need any assitance, will be happy to help. Just PM me and I would oblige.

Status
Not open for further replies.