Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Need Help .HKGT Ransomware

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhamuro13

Downloaded
81 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Need Help po sa virus na .HKGT ransom paano po ma repair ung format ng files ko nag karoon ng extension na .HKGT

From another Post : All my files it change the file extesion into .HKGT that why i cannot open my files , can u give advice or solution to fix this kind of virus or Software that can fix this kind of proble , thanks and advanced sir

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
Use English Please.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
Ive moved this and I cant translate it but it appears they got HKGT Ransomware And Google has many solutions... Period

mhamuro13

Downloaded
81 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Need Help sir All my files have a file extension .HKGT i need a dyscripted tools ro fix my file

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
HKGT ransomware is a variant of DJVU so, if you do not have backups, then there is probably nothing that you can do to get your files back.
I suggest that you accept the loss of your files, format your hard drive and re-install WIndows.

Ransomware has been discussed here many times before. For more information, have a look at these threads.
You will see that people suggest a lot of solutions but it is very rare for any of them to work.

raj7000

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.8 GB
Uploaded
669.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Need Help sir All my files have a file extension .HKGT i need a dyscripted tools ro fix my file
Go to this Site Link Deleted By Staff and download the DJVU Tool and see if it can decrypt your files or not. If it does not work then it is a new variant of DJVU so no chance only option is to wait for the decryption tool to be updated to the new variant or Format your Hard drive ( 0 Level Format )

raj7000

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.8 GB
Uploaded
669.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Sorry for my mistake that i posted the link to the site. It will not happen again

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Generally users start investing in backup only after they are hit by lack of it. Once system is compromised, reformat is the safest bet, no matter what tools are developed to contain the infection.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
no activity +30 days, closed, locked and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.