Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Need help with new VM setup and network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.7 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
## UPDATE ##
- I have fixed my network issue's. Long story short I was using the wrong adaptor on the VM. I switched to Bridged and now it shares on network fine.
I still need help with my display though. I can not get it full screen across the entire monitor. ...See #2.
-----------------------

Hello -
I just recently installed Oracle VM VirtualBox 7.0.12 with extension pack. I also installed VBoxGuestAdditions_7.0.97-158510, and finally Windows.11.Pro.23H2.22631.3235.EN-US.X64-=TeamOS=- It seems to all work and I can access the internet, but not my local network.

So I have two problems I need to resolve. Please help me :)

1) The Net Work issue. I need to share files... My local network works fine on my 3 PC's so I am sure it is set up correctly on real Windows, but from the virtual machine I can not even see the network. I currently have the "EVERYONE" account set with FULL permissions on my network just for testing, but still can not see the VM from my PC or my PC from the VM. What am I missing ??

also....

2) My view inside the VM is not filling my entire screen. Full screen does work but it is not expanding the VM window to my entire monitor. If I click on full screen from the top right menu ( the little square ) it will expand to complete full screen but very low res and HUGE TEXT. Scaling is set to default 100%,

Please help me :) If you need ANY more info just ask and I will supply it.

Thank You

Last edited:

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
While I won't be of much help here, all I can comment is I always found VMWare Workstation more reliable and easier than VirtualBox.
With VMWare tools, I get the best vm experience be it Windows or Linux.
Try both and then make a decision.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
254 (262)
Member for 7 years
try this
HTTP:
https://www.nakivo.com/blog/make-virtualbox-full-screen/

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
254 (262)
Member for 7 years
no action in over a month, done and completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.