Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct O&O Defrag Professional 23.5.5022

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 7 years

WKZlQ.png

O&O Defrag 23: Optimize Hard Disks And SSDs

Up to 100% increased PC speed: There is nothing worse than when you want to do something on your PC and your computer is running slow. A disk defragmenter used regularly can speed up a PC of any age and get it working like new again!

Don’t let a slow computer spoil your work or fun! Let O&O Defrag optimize your hard disks and – New! – SSDs and you can experience speed increases of up to 100%! Regular disk defragmentation optimizes your PC performance!

When you defragment, the files that Windows splits up when saving documents across the hard disk or SSD are put back in order again so that files can be quickly recognized and found by the SSD or the read and write heads inside your HDD. Speed increases of up to 100% are not uncommon, and your hardware suffers much less wear and tear!

The new defragmentation method SOLID/COMPLETE: SSDs save file fragments on morememory cells than needed. The resource and hardware friendly SOLID/COMPLETE method defragments these file fragments so that only the number of memory cells required will be used for reading and writing in the future. SOLID/COMPLETE can be used on both SSDs as well as harddisks.

SOLID/Quick: This method, developed specifically for SSDs, performs a superficial optimization of the SSD, such as erasing the free space. This method is gentler and faster.
SOLID/Complete: This method, developed specifically for SSDs, is a thorough optimization of the SSD.
ClusterView with SSDs: In order to represent the degree of fragmentation of an SSD, the ClusterView now maps the logical structure of an SSD so that, accordingly, 6 blocks are combined into one.
Fragment Filter to identify the most fragmented files on a drive
O&O DiskCleaner
Time View to see which defragmentation activity results in which successful optimization
Easy-to-Use: Ideal for Beginners and Professionals
Even faster system and program starts
Defragmentation time reduced by up to 40%
Defragmentation of locked files
Lifetime Performance Statistics
Automatic deletion of free space for more privacy
Optimizing systems with Thin Provisioning

WgtIQ.png

Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7

WKvIW.png

WKxmr.png

Run .exe or use cmd script for silent installation.

WKUgh.png

Credit to D!akov for sharing this with us​

Romana1

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
21.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks a lot! Always the best !

Daniel001

Downloaded
27 GB
Uploaded
113.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks a lot! I love this program , is perfect tool for SSD's

infecti

Downloaded
76.3 GB
Uploaded
27.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
It's not working for me for some reason, I tried silent and usual installation. Anyone else or is the fault all mine?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (418)
Member for 9 years
It's not working for me for some reason, I tried silent and usual installation. Anyone else or is the fault all mine?
have you disable your antivirus?
did you run it as administror?
put it in whitelist in your firewall

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 7 years
Uninstall everything using something like Revo Unininstaller. Then read this:
At the start of O&O Defrag, my firewall notifies me of an attempted access. I receive the error "10061". Why does this happen and and how can I solve the problem?
The communication of the individual O&O Defrag program components (O&O Defrag Agent and user interface) is based on TCP/IP. This communication only runs inside your computer - without any access to the Internet or the network. Most firewalls, however, are programmed to recognize internal IP communication, so you receive a warning message.
You don't have to turn off your firewall! Simply open up port 50300. Since O&O Defrag automatically checks access permissions, there can be no external access over this port even if you are connected to the internet.
In most cases, it is enough to authorize O&O Defrag for exclusively internal communication when the software is started for the first time.
If this did not happen, however, including the files OODAG.EXE and OODCNT.EXE on your firewall’s list of trusted programs has also proven successful with all of the firewalls we have tested.
Adjust port accordingly and reinstall.

Johndoe555

Downloaded
129.1 GB
Uploaded
765.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for great down load