Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Optimum10 - Gaming Edition [win10 Rs4 X64] :sunehildeep:

AllsGamingHD

Downloaded
111.1 GB
Uploaded
248.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Windows search is known for causing memory usage and sometimes 100% disk usage, in new build i have included some tools like startisback, etc, i'm just waiting for someone with wifi on his pc to test it and then after i'll release it. Its all ready
I can test if you want :)

Ssammu

Downloaded
96 GB
Uploaded
890.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you very much. will change my os right now for optimizing my gaming Experience XD

oldrava

Downloaded
51.6 GB
Uploaded
592.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
installed it and I like it except few minor details
windows update still working but I disabled it manually
useless services like windows search was on I disabled it
all the red colors , everything was red , I always like dark skin black grey , but this one everything is red please use better color , and avoid red please

Hawkeye

📂 Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
installed it and I like it except few minor details
windows update still working but I disabled it manually
useless services like windows search was on I disabled it
all the red colors , everything was red , I always like dark skin black grey , but this one everything is red please use better color , and avoid red please

lol then find another build that suits you its as simple as that :p

oldman82

Downloaded
31.5 GB
Uploaded
24.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Mine just updated ,not sure if the OS did it itself or if it was because i just ran "wuminitool" (didn't actually download or install the two updates it found)
but anyway ,it seems to have triggered the OS to start updating by itself.

DatKill_231

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
@Sunehildeep I tried that solution for 1068 error but its the same issue can u please provide some advise
about the wifi problem ? ur windows version is great the only problem is about the wifi and it will be 100%

thanks

Sunehildeep

Downloaded
29.7 GB
Uploaded
75.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
@Sunehildeep I tried that solution for 1068 error but its the same issue can u please provide some advise
about the wifi problem ? ur windows version is great the only problem is about the wifi and it will be 100%

thanks
enable Windows Connection Manager service and then start Wlan auto config service

Jaze

Downloaded
74.5 GB
Uploaded
80.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I shall wait for your next update as I can see that some mistakes were made but as you said yourself it was your first run. I truly am no fan of reinstalling my OS for the 75th time since I have been part of this TeamOS.