Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Os Installation Through Usb Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Hi Experts ,

I Encountered a weird problem on my Desktop after my Laptop got stamped with Rest In Peace(R.I.P) i.e. Pen Drives(64GB,32GB,16GB) are working normal & using them to watch movies ,documentaries on my Smart TV,But problem starts here when i try to use them for installing OS using Rufus 3.0 or 2.18.Just after passing from bootscreen no show of "Press any key to continue" thing on screen there it blinks a cursor for hours. But using through Samsung DVD ,LG DVD & External DVD Drive Writer it works flawlessly & show "Press any key" thing.

Using Windows 7 Sp1 AIO x64 11in2 en-us ESD USB3.0 May2018

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
Maybe your usb drivers need to be upgraded :)

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11421 (11421)
Member for 8 years
Really, it blinks for hours? I have used this. If you insert your USB and restart your pc just let it run. It will start install. Just may take a few minutes is all. It won't show "press any key to boot from USB". Just let it run and do it's thing. Should work just fine for you.

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hi Experts ,

I Encountered a weird problem on my Desktop after my Laptop got stamped with Rest In Peace(R.I.P) i.e. Pen Drives(64GB,32GB,16GB) are working normal & using them to watch movies ,documentaries on my Smart TV,But problem starts here when i try to use them for installing OS using Rufus 3.0 or 2.18.Just after passing from bootscreen no show of "Press any key to continue" thing on screen there it blinks a cursor for hours. But using through Samsung DVD ,LG DVD & External DVD Drive Writer it works flawlessly & show "Press any key" thing.

Using Windows 7 Sp1 AIO x64 11in2 en-us ESD USB3.0 May2018
yes same problem happened with me change your partition scheme to MBR and also not to UEFI change it to CSM....aslo before making bootable using Rufus Format it using FAT32 (default)....hope it helps

nuttz

Queen of the Water
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.5 GB
Uploaded
102.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
56 (55)
Member for 8 years
Use Rufus to write an .iso file
  1. Download Rufus is a standalone program and does not require installation.
  2. Open the Rufus program from where you downloaded it to run it.
  3. Select Create a bootable disk using and choose ISO Image from the drop-down menu. Click the disc icon and browse to your Windows .iso file and select it.
  4. To ensure the flash drive is compatible with UEFI, select FAT32 for "File System".
  5. To create the flash drive with the "Press any key to boot from USB" prompt, select the Create extended label and icon files option.
  6. When you are done selecting options, click Start When prompted, confirm that you want to erase the flash disk.
  7. The .iso files will start copying to the flash drive (the process can take several minutes). When Rufus is done, close the program and eject and remove the flash drive.

sturuss

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
845.1 GB
Uploaded
9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 10 years
also stop any antivirus or malware remover programs b4 you start as this may also cause a failed install
as it may remove important files for install

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Rest In Peace (R.I.P.) reminds me of something Biblical:(

Gollapudi

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Will try all suggestions & let you know guys ....Thank you for stopping here & helping me :);)

Really, it blinks for hours? I have used this. If you insert your USB and restart your pc just let it run. It will start install. Just may take a few minutes is all. It won't show "press any key to boot from USB". Just let it run and do it's thing. Should work just fine for you.
yaa one day while i left PC after waiting for 25mins ,went to cook food for lunch came back after nearly 55mins it still making blink..:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:

shhnedo

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
488.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 8 years
Wipe all your usb flash drives with hdd low level format tool.
Redownload w/e windows you want to install.
Using rufus, make sure you prepare your bootable usb properly: MBR scheme for BIOS or UEFI; GPT scheme for UEFI only; depending on your PC(which you haven't described yet).
Reset your bios via the jumper on the motherboard(read your motherboard manual for that one), or just by removing the cmos battery and putting it back in in a few seconds. After you've reset your bios, get into it and set things up properly(obviously that's up to you since it's your setup).
Insert the bootable usb and try booting from it again.

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
hey @Gollapudi did you manage to sort out this problem ?

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
download and install TeamViewer 13, send ID and password to PM, you will get technical support and maybe some nice friendship:p:giggle:

Gollapudi

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
download and install TeamViewer 13, send ID and password to PM, you will get technical support and maybe some nice friendship:p:giggle:
Sure One day you receive ID pass for TV 13 ;) :cool::p
hey @Gollapudi did you manage to sort out this problem ?

Yep sorted it where problem started and repaired USB port on CPU myself

Thanks everyone who help me to sort things :h::inlove:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)