Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

FBConan

Lᴏᴠᴇ 💎 Lɪᴠᴇ 💎 Lᴇᴀʀɴ
⚡OS Master
📂 Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
122 (126)
PrhAmq.png

◄◄ Phoenix LiteOS 10 Pro Gamer (x86) ►►
- 19044.1387 -

A little side project I've been working on, happy to share it with you guys! Enjoy!​

This build might come as a shock to some, myself included, lol. I certainly wasn't planning on doing another x86 build!
Buuuut.. My builds have improved so much over the past 2 months, that I wanted to revisit Win 10 x86 one last time, to give you my definitive version of it.

This Build is what wishes it could be!
Faster, Lighter, Smoother, Smaller, More Features, More Services, More Style.

Please make sure you understand the limitations of 32 Bit Windows before installing this Build.
If your CPU has x64 support, I highly recommend you install the x64 version of this build
Please Read All Information Provided Before Installing this Build.

Designed to breathe new life into your PC

Designed to work well on older low spec PC's.
Uses significantly less storage space, idle RAM and CPU Processes.
Improves System Responsiveness.
Reduces Boot Time, and software loading times.
Improves gaming and productivity performance.
Enhances Desktop looks with taskbar transparency and added themes.
Also Great for use on modern high end PC's.

• Uses less than 300 MB Idle RAM!, Low CPU Processes, Fast Installation, Extreme Performance for Productivity and Gaming, Lightning fast Boot and Load times.
  • Removed features include - Cortana, Edge, Internet Explorer, One Drive, Defender, Windows Mail, Hyper-V, Backup and Restore, Speech, WSL, Maps and Mixed Reality, Optional Features
  • Disabled Features include - Error Reporting, Feature and Security Updates, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Paging File, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance and Download Blocking
  • Additions include enhanced Desktop Beauty with Transparent Task bar and Additional Themes, Additional Context Menu Options, Basic Game Suite, and Basic Tools in Start Menu to Give you back control of your Windows Desktop.
  • We want YOU to have control over your Windows, so we chose not to Pre Install much software, or Web Browsers, because we know everyone's needs, and preferences are different. But, we included several web browser installation files to get you going, in the 'Start Menu's' 'Tools' Folder, you'll find a shortcut for the '0ptional' software included, like browsers, additional Firewall, and much more.
  • DirectPlay and .NET Framework 3.5 Pre-Installed
  • Highly recommend writing to USB with Rufus, For Clean Install Only.
Files inside .zip:
Pr6oAr.png

Screen Shots:
PrwvQe.png

Pr67pR.png
Pr6viA.png

Pr62Cn.png
Pr6Arq.png

PrwQNR.png

►► Password for .zip file - TeamOS ◄◄

If you want to see this build in action before downloading, I made 2 short videos, on basic use, and first connecting to the internet, and installing Web Browsers, and using the Microsoft Store

►► ◄◄
►► ◄◄

And as usual, I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes found
▬▬▬
For useful tips and guides on installing additional languages, enabling hibernation, or enabling virtual memory, please read my 5 part tutorial found
▬▬▬
And! don't forget to turn on Services through Start Menu - Tools if needed! (Print Spooler ON if installing printer driver and printing needs | Windows Update Svc ON if need to use MS Store, Add languages, Auto download Drivers, etc.)

**I also didn't think I'd ever be sharing a sub 1 GB build again either, but here we are... Enjoy!**
**If you don't like the desktop icons that big, just right click desktop. and navigate the 'view' sub menu to change!!
**If you don't like the Bold Fonts, easily changeable! Open Win Aero Tweaker - Icons - Change Font!!

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    44 Seeders + 1 Leechers = 45 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    28856e9b45d2cd304f96e17e30be4453009cae42
  • Loading…

phyzzo.acc

Downloaded
2.5 TB
Uploaded
12.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
When I try to launch the "Phoenix LiteOS" application I get the error from the picture. The system is currently running virtually. Is there any solution?

Phoenix-Lite-OS-error.png

Psajko2000

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
64 GB
Uploaded
281.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Hohohooo.. Pro Games x86 build.. For me, not needed at all, but some users need it for hardly.. I highly recommend this build.. If its created same as 64bit version, Its best UltraMegaGigaSuperLite build on this forum for sure.. Downloading, seeding for weeks for sure.. Thanks for your hard work man! ^_^

When I try to launch the "Phoenix LiteOS" application I get the error from the picture. The system is currently running virtually. Is there any solution?

Phoenix-Lite-OS-error.png
You need to install internet browser.. It does not have default browser like every other @FBConan build.. That way you can choose only one browser on your system, for less storage usage on hard drive.. You have installers in Start - Tools - Optional.. ^_^

Last edited:

nuttz

Queen of the Water
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
206 GB
Uploaded
98.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
56 (56)
thank you going install this on my partners system .

way12go

Banned
Downloaded
49.4 GB
Uploaded
282.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Will keep it, in case I ever use 32 bit os. Thanks a lot.

drashypoo

Downloaded
4.9 GB
Uploaded
50.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Nice, wanted to get x86 version for my old desktop ( ~15 years, 3gb ddr2 ram ) to see how it works. Thanks a ton

Jimmy Collaros

🏆 Super Moderator
📂 Uploader
Downloaded
968.8 GB
Uploaded
332 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
800 (801)
Nice, wanted to get x86 version for my old desktop ( ~15 years, 3gb ddr2 ram ) to see how it works. Thanks a ton
It is a little difficult for x86 you can get what you want only from this version.. X64 or find something that is good for your old desktop.

drashypoo

Downloaded
4.9 GB
Uploaded
50.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
It is a little difficult for x86 you can get what you want only from this version.. X64 or find something that is good for your old desktop.
Yes, I can see what you mean. Currently, I have win7 64bit on it, but I lost some of my ram and now down to 3gb. The main usage will be watching movies and maybe playing some older games (maybe less renaming .exe files too).
I'll check other options tho, thanks man.

jpower73

Downloaded
49.9 GB
Uploaded
248.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I've installed it on a acer aspire one AO751h. 2G ram. SSD Patriot 256G Burst
:D

everything smooth and fast. Just for office use (Libreoffice, Palemoon browser. Nothing more).

EXtra Languages added.
Network printing working (Xerox Phaser 3320)

Lite windows as it should be.
Many thanks!

nassernody

Downloaded
102.9 GB
Uploaded
91.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
wow amazing work bro as usual